Time Apart

A Contract Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains rated scene. :P

 

Lee Mansion…

 

Zipping up the luggage, Park Shin Hye take one last lingering glances around the room before she hauled it up and pulled the luggage out from the walk-in closet. Her steps stopped when she saw Min Ho standing at the side, looking at her.

She averted her gaze to avoid seeing the pain that was clouding his eyes before she spoke. “I have already told Hyun Jun about it after the breakfast just now. Although he doesn’t like it but… I think he believe what I said.” Taking a deep sigh, she spoke again. “You… take care.” She quickly pulled the luggage, walked past him to make her way towards the door.

But before she could do so, Min Ho reached out, wrapping his fingers around her wrist and pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly from behind. “Don’t leave.” He said, his voice urgent and anxious.

Shin Hye froze in place as her eyes began to pool with tears that she was fighting hard to contain. Her heart ached at his pleading. “You promised.”

“I regret.” Min Ho said as he tightened his arms around her, unwilling to let her go.

Shin Hye sank her teeth into her bottom lip and blinked away her tears. “You have got what you wanted. Time… is what you promised to give me in return.”

“I know.” Min Ho muttered as a deep breath released from his mouth. “But why do I have the feeling that after you step out from this room, you will never come back again?” For the first time, he felt extremely scared. The feeling was like the time when he found Se Yeon lying lifelessly on the bed with her hand covered with blood. He already lost Se Yeon and he doesn’t want to lose Shin Hye too. He regretted everything he did yesterday and regretted for agreeing with her request. He should just continued to be a total jerk and lock her up in his prison.

Tightening her grip around the handle of the luggage, she forced her heart not to soften. She has to be fair to herself, at least for once. “I will come back. I just need some time to be away. We both need time to think things thoroughly and… calm down. But no matter what will happen to us in the future, I will still come back for Hyun Jun. This is my obligation towards this marriage. I will not forget my responsibility.”

Min Ho went still; felt his heart froze before stumbling to resume beating. It means even if she comes back, it’s for Hyun Jun, not for him.

“When?” He asked softly. Although he might have lost her heart now, he will try his best to find it back. But he needs her to come back, stay by his side in order for him to prove to her that he will change.

Shin Hye let out a long, breathy sigh. When? Next week? Next month? Next year? “I don’t know.” She replied.

“You promised you will come back before the holiday ends.” Min Ho reminds her.

Heaving a deep sigh, Shin Hye forced herself to ignore the pain that both of them were suffering now. She pulled away from him forcefully and quickly stepped out of the room, leaving Min Ho looking at her sadly from behind.

 

The moment Shin Hye walked down the stairs, Hyun Jun and Kang Chun Hwa was already waiting for her at the living room. When Hyun Jun saw the luggage that Shin Hye was holding, he got panicked and quickly ran to her.

He held her hands and looked up at her with his eyes reddened. “Eomma… where are you going? You told me you are just going back to visit halmeoni.” He paused and looked at the luggage behind her. “But why did you bring a big luggage? Are you leaving appa and me? You don’t want Hyun Jun anymore? Are you lying about going back to halmeoni’s house?”

When the last question slipped out from Hyun Jun’s mouth, Min Ho walked down of the stairs at the same time. It pained his heart even more seeing his son’s worried expression. This was the woman that Hyun Jun chose for him but he didn’t appreciate her. Besides hurting her, he has let his son down too.

Shin Hye bit her lip harder, letting go the luggage and kneeled down in front of Hyun Jun. The welling tears in his eyes gave her heart another sharp stab of pain. With only one look at his sad expression, her hardened heart was instantly softened.

Forcing a light smile on her face, Shin Hye reached out and caressed his chubby cheeks. “Eomma didn’t lie. Eomma is really going back to visit halmeoni. Hyun Jun know halmeoni is sick, right? I need to go back to take care of her.” She lied with a heavy heart. “As for the luggage… when eomma moved here last time, I brought all my clothes over and there is nothing left in halmeoni’s house. That’s why eomma have to pack so many things to go back.”

Hyun Jun moved closer to Shin Hye and looked at her intently. “Since the school is having two weeks holiday, why not eomma bring Hyun Jun back to halmeoni’s house together with you? I promise I’ll be good and will not cause any problem. I can help eomma to take care of halmeoni too.”

Shin Hy shifted her gaze to Min Ho who was looking helpless at the side. How can she bring Hyun Jun along with her? He is the only one person that Min Ho truly loves. She can’t take Hyun Jun away from him too.

Taking another deep breath, Shin Hye turned back to Hyun Jun. “Hyun Jun-ah, although it’s a school holiday now but it’s not really a holiday for you. These two weeks is just a short break for all the students to prepare for their final exams. Have you forgotten the extra private classes Si Wan seonsaeng-nim prepared for you?” She smiled and his cheeks tenderly. “You have to study hard and get first place again this time, arasso?”

Hyun Jun pouted his lips and looked at Shin Hye sadly. “When will you come back? You said you will come back before the holiday ends. Eomma won’t lie to Hyun Jun, right?”

Shin Hye didn’t reply him and just gave him a weak smile because she doesn’t know what to say. Is two weeks really enough for her to mend her broken heart? Even if she comes back as what she promised, everything between her and Min Ho will not be the same again. Or to be exact, everything will be back to the starting point.

Letting out a deep sigh, she smiled weakly at him. “When eomma is not around, you have to be good and listen to ahjuhma. Don’t be picky and have to eat whatever ahjuhma cook for you. Arasso? If you need anything, you can call eomma any time. Eomma promise you that I’ll also call you everyday, okay?”

Hyun Jun nodded.

Shin Hye pulled him into her arms and kissed his forehead. “Eomma love you.”

Taking another deep breath, she gently pulled away from Hyun Jun, stood up and looked at Min Ho.

“The driver… is waiting for you outside. I’ll drive myself today and… he will send you home.” Min Ho said. At first, he wanted to send her back himself but knowing Shin Hye’s character, she would rather take a taxi then letting him to do so.

Shin Hye nodded before she turned to Hyun Jun again and waved her goodbye. Without taking another look at him, she quickly pulled her luggage and walked to the door. She needs to leave as fast as possible before her heart softens completely.

The sight of Shin Hye walking out the house makes Min Ho’s heart raced and panic overwhelmed him. “Take care of Hyun Jun. Don’t let him come out.” Min Ho said to Kang Chun Hwa before he quickly rushed to the door.

 

When the driver was helping Shin Hye to put the luggage into the car, Min Ho walked to her, held her wrist to stop her from getting into the car. She slowly turned around and looked at him.

Min Ho held her gaze and took a step closer. “Please don’t go.” He said in a heart wrenching pleading. He knows the chance was not high but he wanted to try his luck for the one last time. “You already know how I feel for you. Please give me another chance, give this relationship another chance.” He keeps trying, trying for Hyun Jun, trying for himself.

Shin Hye stared into his eyes for a long moment. He was right. She finally got the three words from him but… that was not how she wants it to be. Last night… it was too painful for her to bear. His accusations, his hurtful words… she really need time to think, to heal. If she gives this relationship another chance, her heart might get hurt again someday because… this is him, Lee Min Ho. It was his nature for not trusting anybody around him and even if he loves her now, it still wouldn’t change anything. He will never be able to trust her. Misunderstandings will still exist in between them.

She twisted her arm softly so that it was free from his grip. Heaving a deep breath, she spoke in a painful tone. “I’m not sure… whether this relationship is still worth sustaining.”

And without waiting for him to reply, she broke their eye contact and quickly gets into the car. She turned to the opposite side in the car, avoiding Min Ho’s gaze as she gave the driver instruction to go.

Min Ho could only stand there; helplessly watching the car slowly drove off and disappeared from his sight. A deep sigh escaped his lips as the pain inside his heart got worsened. It was his fault. Last night… it was all his faults.

~~~~~

Shin Hye closed her eyes and a startle gasp escaped her lips when she felt the final piece of their clothes that were blocking in between them was finally removed. With his weight leaning on one arm, she was caged underneath him as his mouth and hand was all over her. His lips were hot and wet, seared through her delicate skin that caused her to gasp heavily and writhed.

Although her body was reacting uncontrollably to his every touch, but Min Ho could feel that she was holding herself back and not wanting to look at him. Her restraint makes him frustrated and drove him to treat her in a rough way. He pressed his fingers painfully into her hips and his sudden rough grip makes her winced. The suction on her flesh got harder, leaving red marks all over her smooth skin.

Shin Hye got nervous and her body went stiff at the same time the moment his lips moved down and took one of her stiffened peak into his mouth, enjoying her fullness, and nipping at it. The unfamiliar sensation surging fiercely through her body and it was too overwhelming that she couldn’t think straight at all. A soft whimper escaped her lips again when he suddenly gripped her hips hard and pulled her tightly against him. The feeling of his hard muscles against her soft skin make her face burned in a deep blush.

Feeling her body trembling beneath him, Min Ho found his way back to her lips and kissed her hungrily to relax her. His breathing ragged as light coating of sweat covering his body. He pulled her bottom lip into his mouth before slipping his tongue inside her to taste her sweetness. With one hand tightened around her waist, his other hand continued to explore and touch every inch of her that he could reach. The feeling of her soft skin, the smell of her addictive scent was a dangerous mixture to drive him insane.

He was surprised by his strong desire for her. In the past, having with women was just a way to satisfy his physical needs. He doesn’t give as much as he took from them. But with Shin Hye, it was so different. Even with her lack of responsiveness, she still has the ability to heighten his desire of wanting her. He has never experience such an intense need for a woman before and this feeling scares him.

But when the scene of her in the hotel room with Ok Taec Yeon replayed in his mind, the rage was once again burning inside his veins. The betrayal from the woman that he finally admitted his true feeling was unbearable. The more he think about it, the more he want to hurt her, to make her feel the same pain he was feeling now. He couldn’t wait any longer. With his lips still kissing her aggressively, his hand slowly s down in between her thighs and found her wetness of the most sensitive part of her body.

“Ahhh…” Shin Hye pulled away from his lips and moaned at the sudden touch. She quickly bit down on her lip to muffle another cry when she felt his fingers her slippery opening. Her body started to tremble again as she knows what will happen next. Taking a deep breath, she shut her eyes tightly, waiting for the expected pain to come.

When Min Ho couldn’t hold any longer, he slipped his fingers away as he moved on top of her to position himself in between her parted thighs. He looked down at her before he leaned over to claim her lips again.

“You are mine.” He said possessively and as he held her hips tightly in place, he slowly pushed into her.

“Ahhh…” Shin Hye pulled away from his lips as she cried out in pain.

Min Ho widened his eyes the moment he felt a thin wall of resistance as he pushed past it mercilessly. He instantly held his body still, enduring the pain caused by her fingernails that bites into the skin of his arm.

“You…” His eyes were wide with horror, shocked by the fact that she was still a . He finally understands what she meant by proving her innocence to him just now. She didn’t lie. She didn’t cheat on him. There was nothing between her and Ok Taec Yeon because this was her first time. He couldn’t stop the painful feeling of the strong wave of guilt crashed over him. He is a total jerk.

Looking at her painful expression, he heaved a sharp intake of breath and wanted to pull out from her. But just when he make a slight movement, another painful wince was heard from her again.

Shin Hye clenched his arms tightly as she opened her eyes and looked at him with her teary gaze. “Please… don’t move.” Her voice was shaky and her tears were leaking out from the corner of her eyes uncontrollably. She felt like something torn apart, causing a deep burn inside of her. 

Min Ho immediately froze in place and tried very hard not to move even a single muscle. His breathing grew heavier by the seconds; his forehead was covered with sweat. Although he doesn’t feel the same pain she was feeling but the almost agonizing pleasure of having her wrapped tightly around him was a torture to him too.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked hoarsely, painful guilt laced in his voice.

Biting her lip harder, she looked into his eyes. “Will you listen if I tell you?” She inhaled another deep breath. “You will never listen to me.”

Min Ho clenched his jaw as his chest tightened when he saw the tears rolling down her cheeks. She was right. He was totally blinded with rage and will never listen to her. All this while he was just capable of hurting her.

“I’m sorry…” He leaned forward and whispered into her ear. His lips moved to the corner of her eyes and gently kissed her tears away. “I’m sorry…” With each kiss he planted on her face, he repeated the same words. “I’m sorry…”

Shin Hye closed her eyes, letting her tears ran down freely. His kiss was gentle and full with love but she can only feel the kisses burning through her skin, hurting her. Her teeth sank deeper into her bottom lips when she felt the slight movement from him. The sadness that clouding her mind was now slowly covered by a new kind of emotion that she doesn’t recognize. The pain has slowly subsided and replaced by a new alien feeling that she has never felt before. She exhaled softly as a sigh of pleasure escaped her lips uncontrollably.

When Min Ho felt her muscles that have been clenching around him began to relax, his gaze rested on her with his eyes full with lust. With a soft and gentle experimental , he slowly pushed himself deeper into her to test her readiness. Another moan echoed into his ear at the same time as he found himself as well. He lowered his head to bury between her neck and shoulder, breathing her in and let her scent seep into his consciousness.

“Relax… I’ll be very gentle.” He whispered soothingly into her ear as he begins to move slowly, rhythmically inside her, pulling back and pushing deeper into her each time. He ached a little by her tight clenched but felt incredible at the same time. Everything started to heat up and the sound of their heavy breathing filled the room.

Shin Hye let out a loud gasp each time he into her as her nails dug deeper into the hard flesh of his arms. With him holding around her so tightly, she could barely breathe. She cried out again when his pace quickened as her pleasure intensified, overwhelmed by the unfamiliar feeling. She managed to in a shaky breath before he found her lips again and kissed her hard.

All the anger, frustration, pain and guilt he felt a while ago was now replaced by satisfaction and happiness. He was the first man who possessed her. He was her first. No other men include Ok Taec Yeon have ever touch her. She was his, completely belongs to him now.

“You are mine…” He hissed and grunted loudly in pleasure as he plunged into her over and over again.

Shin Hye’s breathy moan echoed throughout the room as she felt something began to tighten in her lower stomach. Her body naturally arched against him to meet his as her toes curled at the intensity of the burning sensation crashing over her.

Min Ho grasped her head, his lips on and stifling his own cries against her skin. He has never felt more desired, even though he knows he was hurting her but… he loves her. There was no way he could want her so badly if he didn’t have a deep feeling for her.

He felt her body stiffened, tensing as her muscle tightening around him. She was close, they were close. Quickening his movement inside her, he pushed his hips harder until the pressure released in a violent explosion. Breathless moans escaped their parted lips as he collapsed onto her limp body.

“I love you…” He whispered into her ear, hugging her closely to him.

Shin Hye opened her heavy-lidded eyes and tears bursting out of her eyes when those words echoed into her ear. The soft sobs begin to escape her lips and caused her body to tremble in his arms. She finally got the long awaited three words from him. But it was not as happy as she imagined. This was not how she wanted him to say it to her.

Min Ho held her tightly against him, wave after wave of pain washed over him. “I’m sorry.” He keeps saying the same words, like casting some kind of magic to her, hoping she will forgive him. He loves her but he knows he has hurt her at the same time.

 

After what seemed like forever, they finally calmed down from all the intensity of the overwhelming emotions and lovemaking. Min Ho held her quietly, listening to her soft breathing in his embrace. The deafening silence gave him an uneasy feeling.

“Are you… okay?” He asked in a wary voice. His arms tightened around her, as he doesn’t want to let her go for even a second.

Shin Hye bit her lip softly and didn’t say anything. She is not okay. She is in so much pain, not physically but mentally. Her heart is bleeding, shattering into pieces. They finally got what they wanted but the aftermath was extremely painful. She has imagined countless time that all these will happen in a very beautiful way, a natural way. But reality is always cruel and different from imagination. Fairy tale doesn’t happen to everyone.

“Can I ask you for something?” She finally found her voice back.

Min Ho kissed her hair and nodded. “Anything…” He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled deeply. “No matter what you want, I’ll give it all to you.”

“I want… time.” She said.

Min Ho was puzzled at what she asked and another uncomfortable feeling creep into him. “What do you mean of time?”

Taking a deep breath, Shin Hye spoke again. “I want to move back to my parents’ house.”

“No!” Min Ho rejected instantly as he pulled back and looked at her with a furious gaze. His breath ragged again and his heart was pounding extremely fast. “I told you no matter what happen, I’ll not let you go. You are not going anywhere.”

“You said you would give me anything I want.” Shin Hye held his gaze.

“But not when you want to leave me.” Min Ho snapped.

“I’m not leaving. I just need some time to be away and calm myself down. I need some time to… heal my heart.” She said painfully.

Min Ho moved his hand to her face and cupped her jaw firmly in place. “I’m sorry. I know it was my fault and what I did just now…”

“If you are really sorry…” Shin Hye cut him off, looking deeply into his eyes. “… then give me time and let me go. Except for the five billion won you gave me, I never asked anything from you before.” She paused and inhaled another deep breath. “Since you have already gotten what you want, give this to me in return.”

Min Ho heaved a deep inhale as his eyes darted at her. With all the pain he has brought to her, and with the pleading gaze she is looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter