Interrogation of a Sister

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV~

I'm looking out of the window . Lee Halla . Halla . I don't know a nerd can be that pretty without her glass on . I'm chuckling alone . The heck with me . It's not like I never met a pretty girl . She's giving a different vibe . Her smile must be her speciality . Then , Jin hyung taps my back .

'Ya , Kookie . Are you ok ? Your head still hurt ?' , I shakes my head .

'Usually , you always put your earphone .'

'I don't bring it '

'Then , what are you thinking of ? You are spacing out and chuckling alone the right moment you enter the car . Is there something sweet had happened ?', he caught me .

'Just drive , hyung ' , Jin hyung pat my back and chuckles . I want to share with him but better not . He will tell all the hyung and they will make fun of me .

HALLA POV ~

Today is the day . The theatre competition . I want this to end quickly so , ChanWoo will stop doing his short meeting . Currently , YuJu is preparing herself while I'm checking the props for the last minute .

'Lee Halla . Ms Kim want to meet you ' , I stops myself from my work . By the way , who is Ms Kim ? It's TaeYeon eunnie . She waves at me .

'Fighting for the competition today ' , she shouts to my class before bring me to the café . She wants to ask something she said .It must be so important that she bring me to the café .

'Eunnie , what kind of question is that ? Me and JungKook sunbae ?' , she nods .

'You better straight forward .'

'Eunnie , he just a sunbae to me . Nothing more . If I want to , his fans must be already attack me now ' , I'm taking a sip of my drink .

'By the way , eunnie . Are you spying on us ?' , she is grinning .

'Not just me . Mrs Kang also joined me '

'What ?! Really ?! I don't understand '

'She even thought that JungKook is coupling with you '

'Then ?'

'Of course , I denied it even though I didn't know the truth . Gladly , I'm saying the right thing '

'So , how is the preparation of the competition ?'

'As you see earlier . I'm just doing a final check since my work already done '

'Why you aren't taking part as the casting team

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter