Transferring School

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla POV

Jane and I are going to our new school but still it's an Art School . I heard that the school is quiet popular among idols and the trainees that will debut also studying at that school . But that's not actually our purpose of transferring school . Jane and I are going to debut in a k-pop group , The Ark . Recently , we have to move since our contract with previous landlord had already terminated since our training takes time than we expected and YuJin eunnie just joined us few months ago , so , we need a bigger space . Since we're the only idol group from our company  , they give us so much love by giving a comfortable place for us . They said that they don't want us lose our focus since Jane and me still have school .

And here we are . I thought that it's going to be a long journey . But nah ~ Our manager eunnie leave us there and straight away go back home . Jane and me are wondering what should we do on our first day since we are new and it's impossible to get along with all the sunbae there .  We are just  standing there just like for 5 minutes . Still loading with the situation of accepting the reality that our real life as a trainee just about to begin.

'Err , eunnie . I think we should go now .'

'Yeah , you're right but Jane-ah . This school is so big , there are 3 building with 4 level each  . Where should we start of searching our class ?' , when we about to make our move , someone with a familiar voice is calling my name .

'Halla-ya !' , I looks at my right , a woman wearing a light blue blouse is waving at me . She smiles brightly . I'm about to forget that I have my older sister who is a vocal teacher here . She also a SNSD member but teaching is her part time . TaeYeon eunnie . It have been a year that I never met her , even I didn't congratulate her after the news about her and BaekHyun sunbae was out .

When she is coming towards us , all the student that pass her , will greet at her . Well , she is a SNSD member . Even teachers there are greeting her . After passing the student, she hugs me tightly .

'It's been a long time ' , after she releasing me , I stares at her weirdly .

'Eunnie , we are at school . There are people watching us .'

'I don't care . ' , she is scanning me from up to toes .

'Ya , you're getting taller and a bit thinner. You must have been worked a lot these days . '  

'Not much . I'm just dancing a lot . My vocal still bad . So , Miss TaeYeon , can I asks a favour since this is our first day in your school? ', she stares and smiles at me while waiting for me to ask her .

'Between this 3 building ,where is our class ?'

'Owh , you guys don't know your class yet ?', both of us nod .

'So , which grade are you guys from ? I'll try to help because I don't understand this building either even I al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter