Lee Siblings

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another 2 weeks before the competition .

JUNGKOOK POV ~

We try to find our chemistry , like being comfort around each other . So that ,we often met after school and practice together . I also kind of busy in that week since my group are having a photo shoot for our comeback .Halla too , she have to start doing the prop alongside with her team . She must be tired doing this and this during her debut . Since I know that she likes bubble tea a lot , I treat her that .

In that weekend , Halla and I are planning to go to the nearest park around the school . Not only with her , BaekIn , YuJu and ChanWoo also there . Like a camping . I prefer to go just with 2 of us but she refuse it since everyone know me .

Halla excuses herself to the toilet while we kind of having a practice together . Actually , ChanWoo is jealous of me .He said that how I'm stuck with Halla , her crush . Hey buddy , I don't know that too . How can I answer that .

HALLA POV ~

I'm on my way back to them . Suddenly, someone greet me . A woman who looks like in 40's .

'Annyeonghaseyo ' , I greet her too . Wondering if I ever met her .

'I'm sorry for distracting '

'No , I'm okay . Did we have met each other? I'm sorry if we had met each other or not because I really can't remember people face ' , she just smiling .

'I'm Lee SooRa ' , she lend her hand for shaking and I accept that .

'I'm Lee Halla . Nice to meet you ' . I feel like I kind of feel that her name is so familiar to me but I don't know how I knew her .

'Actually , I'm just walking here after all day long working . It's kind of stressing to me ' , wait , why I'm listening to her .Maybe this is one of the way running from the practice .

Suddenly , she take out something from her bag .

'Take this ' , should I take it or not since she's a stranger .

'Don't worry , I don't place any tracker and I'm not a bad person . It also not a charm . Just an accessory . ', well , I believe her . So , I take it since she ask me to .

'That bracelet actually belong to my late sister . *pause . It's a present from her fiancé on their engagement day . But my sister died in her wedding day due to a car crash ' , this bracelet .. I feel that I had seen it before . Where , where ?

'But why are you giving it to me ? You supposed to give it to her fiancé back . I don't have priority to receive this .'

'Not long after her death , the fiancé also died .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter