Between Us

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

'What the heck ? Halla-ya , you are selected to be part of both casting and prop team for the next interschool competition ! Ah~ That's why they are congratulating you . ' , YuJu .I'm standing blankly at that time . What kind of miracle is this ?

'Halla ? Halla !' , YuJu shakes me after seeing I'm stoning .

'Wait , what just happened?'

'You are being selected as part of both casting and prop team ' , while facing at me .

'I don't understand . I'm not part of casting team but why I'm now ?'

'I don't know but that's a good things right ? You and I in the casting team ', while putting her arm around me .

'What the heck ?', a guy voice . You're right man , I'm also in shock right now .'Sunbae ' , sunbae ? Then , I turn around , it's JungKook sunbae . No wonder he also in shock . Both of us are looking to each other . There must be a mistake .

'Nope , there are no mistake ' , both of us are meeting Mrs Kang since she is the respective teacher who is handling the interschool competition .

'But , Mrs Kang . I don't even joined the competition , why my name was there ?'

'He's right . I can accept that my name in the prop team but I'm not even take part in acting team .' , while correcting my glass .

'Why can't I ? I decide on that . Well , I don't make a random decision to suddenly include you two for the next acting team . I do see chemistry in you 2 . That's finalize . Other things that you want to protest ?', fine , I know now why she is choosing us but I'm not going to tell sunbae about it . Both of us shake our head .

'So , you may disperse . And before that , don't forget our first meeting this Friday ' , then , we go out from her office . I see YuJu is leaning in front of Mrs Kang's office .

'What does she said ?' , YuJu while folding her arm .

'Hopeless , it's already finalize' , JungKook sunbae .

'Yeah , she said that 'I do see chemistry in you' . I don't know when she saw that ' , even I know when she saw it .

'Let's go back to the class . I need to release some tense '

'Well , you don't want to do that ' , YuJu staring at me while J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter