Green Glass Bottle

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV~

Their school is announce as the 2nd runner up and won the Best Prop Award and Best Actor Award. All of them are happy to receive such prize even 2nd place .But where is Halla ? She supposed to take the prize but she's not in the hall . Mrs Kang ask JoAh to replace her due to unexpected situation.

HALLA POV~

After walking out from the room , I try to prevent myself from crying but I can't . As I walking to the hall , I cry until one time I stop my step and leaning by the wall and crying hard as I sit in the hallway .

"Lee Halla?" , I lift up my face and wipe my tears that blurred my vision .

"Remember me ? " , I stand up and clear up my mind . I see Mrs Kang with a woman . Isn't she the woman that give me the bracelet in the park ?

"Lee SoRa-shi ?" , she nods while smiling to me .

"I'll tell school and your manager . I'll take the risk ." , why she is saying that ?

Mrs Kang tells me to follow that Lee SoRa since that woman want to bring me somewhere . Without I realize , I'm in Lee SoRa's car and heading out of Seoul . I don't care about anything now . Regret what I've said and want to kill myself for that .

"Are you okay , now ? ", she is massaging my shoulder a bit but tears won't stop flowing because I hate myself so much .

I fell asleep as time goes by and she wake me up as we arrive at the destination .

"Come on , we're going to meet a person" , but where is this place ? She walks ahead me and I'm just following her .

After few walks , we arrive at the place .

"Eunnie , I bring her here ." , as I'm looking around , actually I'm standing in front of the person that haunt my life , Lee SooJi 's grave .

"She is so pretty and really looks like you ." , I'm just looking the grave . Is this true what I've seen ?

"You must have something to talk with her . I'm going to visit other person's grave . And I'll come back here " , she's walking away from the grave . It just me and the grave of Lee SooJi .

"Hi ,Lee Soo Ji . I'm Halla . We've met before, in my dream . You really pretty in person and such a nice person . "

"SooJi-ah , I think I can't go on with your plan . Yes , at first I accept it because I don't know whose body that your fiancé use . But I know it now and I'm really sorry " , suddenly I'm kneeling down while my head is reminiscing back the moment I hurt myself earlier . The way I'm saying that to sunbae , is it too harsh for him ?

"Hey , don't cry ", I hear a voice and lift up my face . I see a figure who have the same face as mine is standing beside the grave by wearing a white dress .

"Who are you ?", she is doing a shush sign and walking towards me . She's kneeling down too .

"I'm Lee SooJi . The person that haunted your dream ", she smile to me .

"I know what you feel now and I know the reason behind it "

"Halla-ya , I'm really sorry for that . I don't expect what had happened on yesterday night . I just want to spend the night with him but your body is too tired that I fell asleep in his embrace ."

"SooJi eunnie , is it true that he is that person ?"

"As you'd seen and heard , he is ."

"Halla , can't you give in for me ? You have fate with that person . That's why I have to do that . If I'm not , we will separate ways on our way to heaven"

"I'm not you , Lee SooJi who can love someone earnestly . My situation is different with yours. If it's not a fate between me and him , it also means that you and your fiancé also don't have fate to be together in heaven . Just accept that and don't force me . Please , I just can't face him anymore that is so hurt " , she hugs and pats my head . But I'm just crying out loud .

Why I have to fall for someone like him ?

Then , I realized that I'm sleeping after that woman shakes me up . After that , we left the place and she takes me to the dorm . I also know from her that actually , Mrs Kang was her schoolm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter