Kind of Missing Her...

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV~

Every girls start to be jealous towards Halla and JungKook . Whenever they goes , they will see both of them are practicing together even in the class , school garden and in drama room . Even it just a script practice . JungKook already know that's what actually Mrs Kang meant by 'I do see chemistry in you ' .

At that time , they are gathering in the drama room .

"Okay , guys . The competition is about week away . I don't care about the casting team , but prop team . Can you make sure that the prop can be done next week ?" , Mrs Kang while looking at Halla .

"With my confident of my teammate , I'm certain that it can be done next week . Right , guys ?" , while her palm open in the air hoping someone in her teammate accept the high-5 .

"Yeah ~" , one of the guy accept her high-5  while the others cheering at the back .

"Good , I depend on you Halla . Prop team done . And casting team , we need to practice the real act after this . So , prop team . You guys may disperse" , almost half of the guys go out of the room while bring along the undone prop .

[ Refer to my fanfic , 'Hey , Pretty Ghost' . The story somehow like that ] . After scene by scene , then the last scene coming through where both of them have to hug each other . But they just staring each other since they still feel awkward between each other . Since they are just doing a touch and script practice but not a real hug . All of the cast including Mrs Kang are waiting for them .

"Ya , is it hard to hug each other ?" , Mrs Kang . She can't wait anymore . She grab both of their hand , so , they will stand closer .

"Halla-shi . It's your turn . You have to hug him since you're the one that leaving"

HALLA POV ~

Slowly , I walk towards him . Ah~ my heart is pounding too hard . Hey , calm down . I'm going to hug him , I cannot make him feel my heartbeat .

I close my eyes and slowly hug him . But it's an awkward hug . I'm not even lean to his chest . He also not even pat my head . I'm just hope this will end soon . Then , I release that hug and squatting right in front of him and feel my cheek right away .

"She must be blushing , right now" , I don't know who is she but I wonder if you try to be at my place . Won't you be blushing too ?

JUNGKOOK POV~

My heart beating so fast while I'm trying to act cool  that I'm okay with that hug even though I'm not .

"Ya , Jeon JungKook . Why your ears redden ?" , I felt my ears . Damn , it's hot . The whole team are laughing at both of our reaction after that hug including Mrs Kang .

"It's awkward but it's okay . This is your first time ,so , I can forgive this . Try to be loosen a bit within a week" , she still in that squatting position while I'm just standing still . Again , try to look as nothing happen .

"Go for a date or anything that can make that hug don't look awkward"

"Or you can practice hugging each other start from now on" , I glared at him . You think it's funny , huh ?

HALLA POV ; I glared at that guy . What is your problem ?

AUTHOR POV~

Mrs Kang tell them about the next practice will be on Monday before dispersing . While they are discussing with each other , JungKook and Halla are preventing from making an eye contact . Then ,YuJu and ChanWoo come to them who are not moving from their place yet .

"Let's go" , YuJu in cheered tone . Both her and Halla is leaving the drama room and heading to the school gate . ChanWoo and JungKook also following at the back .

"Sunbae, your acting is jjang" , YuJu .

"Really ? Thanks" , he is looking at Halla who seems still can't overcome her shyness yet .JungKook smirks.

"Why are you smirking ?" , ChanWoo . Someone is jealous .

"Well , Halla . You had done a good job too" , ChanWoo while looking at her . Her fantasy is dead for awhile before looking away .

ChanWoo and YuJu already left to their dorm . Only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter