Friendship Goal

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV~

They had done practice for few times now and Mrs Kang asks the act team to help the prop team . Halla is heading to somewhere else before going to Art Room .

She is going back to the class . Since she just peeking from the outside , she didn't see clearer what happen and what had been wrote on the board .

HALLA POV~

Woah , they really good at cursing . What I can see , yeah , they are totally hate me . I release a deep sigh before walking out of the class . Then , I was bumped into TaeYeon eunnie and Jane . How can both of them are coming together ?

"We have a vocal class earlier "

"Jane told me about what had happened to your class " , I give a look ,'how do you know about it ?' .

"Ah~ I was about to give your hair band" , while lending me my hair band and tie it right away .

"Are you okay ?" , TaeYeon eunnie hold to my shoulder and massaging a bit .

"I don't know eunnie . At first , I felt nothing but now , seeing how harsh they are , I don't know what should I do "

"Eunnie , it's not your fault . Him! [Strong!] "

"She's right . So , how the practice ?" , Jane is leaving us alone in the hallway while we're heading to somewhere . I think eunnie is bringing me to her office .

"Just like that . The usual theatre practice ."

Then , we have some quality time as sibling . She might be just my half sibling sister but she treat me like we are from one family . I have brother , working somewhere in Seoul as street food seller but due to a pack schedule , it's hard to meet him .

After that , I'm heading to Art Room while TaeYeon eunnie's word are lingering in my head .

"Haters just hate . Don't lose to them . You know yourself , so , you know what should you do to make yourself stronger ."

Well , what makes me stronger ?

I enter the Art Room and going to each table to see how the work had been done by them . After I finishing talk to a guy who are asking me how the colouring one of the prop should be , YuJu and BaekIn come near me .

"Where have you been ?" , YuJu while wrapping her arm around me .

"I met Jane ,she is giving my hair band back " , while looking how one of the guy paint the soft board .

"Hey , are you okay ?" ,BaekIn while leaning her head to my shoulder . I'm just chuckles by myself seeing these 2 friend are worrying about me .

"Of course , I'm okay . You guys are worried too much "

"Halla ,no matter how hard you try to hide , I can feel you " , JoAh .

"Yeah , you can tell us if you need somebody to lean on ok ? We got you and you got us . Don't hide it just let it out . You seems like a different person when you are not being a weirdo " , SaetMal . I'm just smiling with her thoughts . All 4 of us are staring at her .

"What ? I'm telling the truth " , all of us are laughing at her . SaetMal usually speaks not more than 3 sentence like the no 3 in her name . That's why .

"Thanks , SaetMal-ah . I will , ok ? Aww , my girlfriend are being so sweet today . I love you guys so much " , while having a group hug with them .

 I finish my work with them , and practice again . After lunch , we have some practice again . Then , I have to go back first because I have a broadcast today . I want to use that time to forget about what had happened today .

JUNGKOOK P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter