Double Couple vs Double Trouble

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla is hesitating whether to get on or not . But JungKook is still squatting in front of her and waiting for her to hop on him . Then , she get on him after being considerate but there is something that lingering inside her mind . 'What does he mean by 'I'll never make it' ?' .

JUNGKOOK POV~

Why ? I've got a dream of JunHyung who asks me to take care of the person who have the same face as Lee SooJi . I don't know why should I do that ? It's not worth for me thou . Then , one night I got a dream of that Lee SooJi girl was got into a car crash after saving JunHyung . So , I bet that he must want to thank her . But how I can relate that with my first dream of them where both of them are wearing a suit and a dress ?

I'm plotting my own story that Lee SooJi was going to marry the other guy and that JunHyung guy also going to marry other girl but one of them sacrificed themselves . Maybe , it sound good too if according to drama nowadays . So , I'm answering to your question , right ?

I know this inappropriate and awkward since it's not been a long time that I knew her but someone is asking to . But really , why am I doing that ? ChanWoo must have lots of question inside his head about my sudden behaviour . Or should I tell him about it?

We take around inside the mall and buy the bubble tea that they had been craved . Both of them treat me that . It's not like I love bubble tea but they want to treat me , I have to accept it , right ?

YuJu and Halla had moved ahead from us . They are going here and there but they buy nothing , just window shopping . I don't know why but her smile make my day . It 's like there are spell at her smile that make everyone want to smile too . Am I falling for Lee Halla , the owner of the body or Lee SooJi , the owner of the soul ?

Then , we are going back to our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter