Weird Gaze

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

It had been a week now . My classmate were totally the coolest classmate I ever met . Thanks to them I felt that I already knew them for a long time . They were totally very loud for every time . Even the teacher said that , they felt at ease when entering our class because we always gave the good reaction when they were asking to do this and that .

I don't have any regret of entering that class . My classmate also helped me in any subject that I lack off . About the theatre that they were talking about , they were planning to write their own story because they wanted to show their skill as trainee . And I heard that ChanWoo's friend would not joined the theatre competition . That's made them more excited .

'I'm Not A Cinderella'[the story that I wrote it by myself] , what a good title . We already discussed about the organization for that competition . Since it just 15 of us ,they will extract some of the casting team into the other team .

I felt a little bit headache on that day , so , since morning I was placed at the sick bay . After getting some rest and eating the medicine , I went back to the class and nobody was there . I forgot that we actually have a drama class at that time . So , I quickly getting my note book and case before going to the drama class .

I was running in the hallway and bumped into a guy . That's a crash actually .My books were flying over the floor and my glasses too . My sight was a little bit blurry since at school I depend fully on my glasses .

JUNGKOOK POV~

That's hurt thou . But that girl seemed were seeking for something . I saw her glass not far from her but she still couldn't reach it , so , I gave her help . I took the glasses and wore it for her .

Wait , wasn't she the new student of a week ago ? I don't know that she's a nerd but a beautiful nerd . We were exchanging gaze after that and I smiles to her , she also replied that with smile too . But , that gaze . It's a weird feeling about it . My heart was pounding so much .

While sliding her long side bangs , she collected her note book and apologize before left me behind in the hallway alone . The further she goes , suddenly I felt headache , a sting one . I blinked my eyes so many times because it's so hurt . My friend who realized I was while leaning to the wal , quickly took me to the infirmary .

 The doctor said that I was just too tired. Maybe , I guess so. I just got back from Osaka last night and without get enough sleep , I straight away went to school .

'Ya ! How come you can go to school if you are not that well ? I have to tell ChanWoo about this .'

'Ya ~What for ?' , I raised my voice a bit . Luckily ,there were nobody there .

'Because you only listened to ChanWoo . I don't know how he control you . Or , actually you 2 are ...' , I knew what the next word is , it's 'gay' . I threw the pillow to his face .

'Go back to the class . Your existence here doesn't help me cure at all . ' , while laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter