Their Friendship

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

That recess , YuJu are taking me touring around the school . She also said that the school building is too complicated and when she first time get into here , she had been lost for 4 times . Luckily , thanks to ChanWoo , she could found the way to the class . She also said that ChanWoo was like our class fairy godmother , he always there when you were lost and need help .

But , I'm not interested to tell about ChanWoo , actually . It's YuJu , she have a very cute personality . She eats , walks and talks at the same time . I think I can get along well with her until my graduation .

'Well , Halla . When will you debut ?' , we are sitting at a bench near the field while sharing our bread together .

'Hmm , our CEO still don't give us a green light yet . So , maybe around a year ? But , it's okay for me since we still have a lot to improve . How about you ?'

'About this 1-2 months . '

'Really ? Envy of you . By the way , congrates . So , after that 1-2 months , I have to call you sunbae , right ?' , YuJu chuckles . 'Don't be like that . You make me shy ' , YuJu is covering her face with her bread . I'm just smiling about YuJu's reaction .

Then , we move our butts off from  the place and straight away go back to our class . On our way back to the class , we bump into ChanWoo who also about to go back to the class . 'Hey , Mr President ' , YuJu greets her while I'm giving a short smile to him . I bet that both of them must had been close enough because both of them are laughing about something that I didn't understand .

'Don't worry , Halla . You'll take part in our laugh soon .' , YuJu . When we almost arrive at our class , I see Jane are standing in front of our class . I smile about her present and quickly run towards her .

'Jane-ah !' , Jane turns to me .

' Eunnie , where have you been ?' , in her whining voice . Both of us are jumping while holding hand excitedly . I know that people are around but I'm just too excited to see her .

'Sorry , my tablemate are tour-guiding around the school .'

'You have friend already ?', I nods

'She's my tablemate . How's yours ?'

'We still get to know each other . There are 2-3 girls greeting at me and just that .'

'It's our first day , right ? Maybe later on , in 2-3 weeks later , you can get close with them ' , then , I heard someone are clearing their throat . It's YuJu and ChanWoo .Both of them are smirking at me . I introduce them to Jane before the bell ring . Then , both of us hug before separating .

'Halla , is that your sister ? '

'Sort of . We'll debut in the same group , so , ...'

'Ah~ , but you guys look like sibling'

'Both of us had been trained around the same time , that's why ' , while sitting at our seat .

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter