Crazy Things

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

Yesterday was our debut stage in Inkigayo . I wasn't expect to get so much support from them . Our fans , they were jjang . Being on the same stage with the rest of member who have the same dream , it makes me happy . Our trainee time was paid off .

Manager eunnie drop us off right in front of the school . Then , I separate with Jane who have friends who are waiting for her . I'm walking alone into the school before a group of people surprise me from the back . It's YuJu , BaekIn , JoAh and SaetMal .

"Hey , pretty ghost . Why you are untying your hair ? It looks weird on you " , YuJu while wrapping her arm around me .

"I lost it somewhere . I thought that I should just wear my shower cap or should I get bald ? It annoys me to take care of it "

"Then , try it ." , BaekIn while laughing a little .

"Then , you should change your theatre title to .." , JoAh .

"Hey , Bald Ghost " , JoAh and SaetMal in the same time . All of us are laughing while heading to our class .

Suddenly , a few metres before reaching our class. BaekIn stop our step .

"Guys , look " , while pointing us to our class . There are many student gathering in front of our class like something had happened inside our class . We run towards our classmate there who are standing in front of the class .

"What happen ?" , YuJu while trying to take a peek .

"It seems like those crazy fans are coming back ", the guy answer .When I take a peek of the class . It's a total mess . The tables are being sprayed and there are trashes on the floor .What the heck ? Who were doing this ? And why ?

"It might be due to your theatre competition with JungKook .", the other guy. I look at him and I'm still in disbelieve . Later on , ChanWoo and TaekGu also arrive .

"What happen?" , while taking a peek .

"Woah , it happened again ?" , TaekGu , whose face in disbelieve .

"They are targeting Halla " , the eyes are all in me . So , is it my fault ? Then , SaetMal and JoAh suddenly pop up from somewhere . Since when they are leaving ?

"It's the same group as ChanWoo's . We got them try to hide the spray in Art Room ." , JoAh .

"It's a good things that all of us are not going to have class today . But ChanWoo , it's your job . Reporting " , TaekGu . It can be seen that ChanWoo are having a deep sigh before looking the class condition again .

 Then , all of us go to indoor basketball court while waiting for ChanWoo who is reporting to respective teacher . All guys are starting to get bored until one of the guys are taking the ball which can be seen at the edge of the court . The rest of the guys also get up and open a game . It's quiet fun sometimes if we have this kind of time in our class where we are freely to use the time .<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter