An Angel ?

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV~

I go to the library after recess . Skipping vocal class since I'm already good at it . The rest of my friend ? They have to do it . By the way , they can't skip Ms SNSD's class . I'm not interest with her but if IU is my vocal teacher, of course I won't skip it . The reality is she is not .

The weather is too hot  nowadays . I don't have choice but hang out here . Doing anything to fulfilled my boredom during this 1 hour and still thinking whether should I skip the drama class or not because I won't be joined that theatre competition thou . I heard that ChanWoo class already done with the casting and he will be the male lead and YuJu will be the female lead .

I'm playing with my phone . Scrolling down my schedule . Damn it , it's already FULL . Can't our CEO give some spare time to us . Not us , but me . See , I'm the one who still studying in my group . The rest of them can rest at dorm while me ? I go to school , after that , going to broadcast station , then , practicing . It's so damn tired . Debut at young age is my mistake that I won't forgive until I retired .

My boredom had reached it's limitation . I go to the literature section . NamJoon hyung asked me to read those kind of books , so , I can compose my own lyrics for the next album . Well , I don't know much about this . I just pick up random literature books .

While I'm searching for it , I saw a figure of a girl sitting and leaning by the wall . That moment was really beautiful since she was sitting against light . Like an angel who just get down from heaven . The heck I'm thinking . That angel have a long and straight hair , wearing spectacle while reading book . There are few of books beside her , I wonder if she really read those book .I just chuckles at that moment .

I was about to take out a book , again my headache is attacking me .  What the heck .Slowly , I bring the books to a table and place there before sitting at the chair . I massage my head to relieve a bit my headache . Thank God , I bring a Paracetamol in my pocket . I always bring it nowadays , after what had happened few days ago . After eating it , I leaned back while closing my eyes and opened it back .

I just take a glance of the rack where that girl was sitting , before I fell asleep on the table .

'Mr . This is a library , not a sick bay , the place for rest . If you're not well , please go to the infirmary . There are many student want to study ' , a librarian was telling me that . I sit for awhile to load my brain about what am I going to do next . I take all the books to the borrowing counter . While the librarian are doing their work , again I take a glance at the same place .

I don't know if I would read it within a week but I'll try . This is for the next album . Also TaeHyung hyung , he was so into composing nowadays after he got inspired from Suga hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter