Concern for Him/Her

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNHYUNG POV~

"I'm sorry . She had her last breath not long ago" , I couldn't believe what I just heard .

"You must be lying . No , it can't be " , I didn't want to believe it either .

"JunHyung-ah" , my mother came and hug me while patting my head . I could hear the others also start to cry . Who could ever accept that news ? It just not fair . She weren't supposed saving me . Just let me die .

While holding my gift for her on our engagement day , her smile and moment together were suddenly lingering in my head . I just couldn't accept that she forever gone . That's mean I couldn't ever held to her hand , looking her smile and face .

---------------------------------------------------------

 It had been a week since she left me . What could I do ? I became helpless . Isolating from people that love me . I blamed myself from making the one that I love died. All my friends came to give me support but that change nothing because my love for her was too strong .

I always in depression that my family worry about my condition so much . So ,I decide to take sleep pill in overdose . That way will make them didn't have to worry about me again .

Mom , dad , I'm sorry .

I couldn't live without her .

I just can't .

JUNGKOOK POV~

I opened my eyes and I quickly sit on my bed . What the heck ?! Another bad dream about him . Why his past was appearing in my dream ? I'm scared . But who is the girl that he mourn for ? Is it Lee SooJi ? I remind back about my first dream about them . Both of them were wearing a suit and a white dress like for wedding ceremony . So , was he died because Lee SooJi  , his lover died from saving him ? He blamed himself for that ? And died because he couldn't live without her ?

"Jeon JungKook !" , I realize that all hyung are surrounding my bed . By the way , where I am ? IV drop ? Fine , hospital .

"Hyung"

"Ya , you made us worry so much you know" , JiMin hyung .  I'm just chuckles .

"You still can smile ? I bet you don't want to blame yourself for making Halla-shi took you on her back", Jin hyung . She did what ? I stare blankly at them .

"He won't" , V hyung while sitting beside me .

"No , I don't understand"

"Let me repeat .*clear throat . You , Jeon JungKook had made a beautiful girl name Halla to take you on her back . How can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter