Spy

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

That evening , we finish the class a little bit late since ChanWoo want to talk about the competition since it'll be held tomorrow night . Around 5 , the short meeting end and again my manager eunnie said that she have something to do at company since we'll debut soon .So , I layover awhile at the dance room . I take off my glass , blazer and tie my hair . I open any random songs and dance randomly .

Then , I realized someone is taking a peek through the door because I heard the swing . I turn off my phone and slowly I come closer to the door whether there are a guy or not . My ears are quiet sharp so , I can heard any bone cracking behind a door . I just stand in front of the door quietly . Guess what , it's JungKook sunbae .He forcedly making a smile after I caught him .

JUNGKOOK POV~

She looks different with that style . Look like badass without her glass on . She is opening the door with a smile .

'What are you peeking at , sunbae ?' , while chuckles at me . Have any person told you about your smile ? Because it's suit with you .

'Just passing by . Practicing ?'

'No , just relieving some stress .'

'What kind of stress ?' , while folding my arms and leaning by the door .

'ChanWoo ' , with sigh .

'What he have done ?'

'He always making announcement for the last minute . If he can tell us earlier ,at least I can inform to manager eunnie about that I will be late .' , I chuckles . ChanWoo always like that since middle school . Last minute is really his things .

'Just bear it . He always like that . Even I'm his bestfriend , I couldn't stand of his last minute attitude'

' Really , I'm scared that I can't but he's my classmate . I have to face him even though I don't want to . '

'Sunbae , are you really that busy these days ?'

'Nothing much . Why ?'

'Because I heard that someone is not joining the competition since he have a pack schedule ' , wait , is she pointing that 'someone' is me ? She nods and I just smiling .

'Ah ~ Where did you know about that ?'

'You are BTS member right ? Of course rumour will spread that fast . '

'Actually , I'm not interested for this time competition because of that past case if you had heard from your classmate ' , she nods . Of course , she will know it .There are many 'birds' talking about that .

'So , you are giving excuses that you're busy , rather than telling that you don't want a fanwar . Like that ?' , that's right .

'Okay .But your fan must be so upset '

'I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter