I'm Sorry

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

Today is our final preparation for the theatre competition . And I want to meet JungKook sunbae for saving me the other day . Since 2 days ago was a weekend and I have to practice for our debut . I need to ask him something . I really need to know why he was paying my hospital bill .

They are now at their last scene where the female and male lead are going to confess about each other's feeling . Even the competition isn't officially start yet ,but some teacher are watching our rehearsal during their free time . Mrs Kang also there watching us , the smooth of the act .

But I'm searching for JungKook sunbae but he is not there . I think maybe I should pass a letter through ChanWoo since he is his friend . After the rehearsal is over , we have a short meeting before dispersing .

'Are you ok , now ?' , I look at YuJu weirdly .

'Why are you asking me that ? See this I'm okay and feel very healthy ' , while walking like a crazy , swaying my head and make a mess of my own hair . I didn't notice person who are walking behind me since I'm walking backward . I was too excited until I step on others shoe . I'm turning to the guy and beg for apologize . I vowed so many times .

'Halla-ya . He is JungKook sunbae , the one that bring you on his back ', YuJu is hissing at me while I'm looking at him . I was surprised so I vowed another few times .

'You already healthy , huh ?' , I'm just smiling while trying to look away .

'Ne ', I want to thank him but the words are not spit out from my mouth . Then , ChanWoo interrupt ,'Yo , JungKook-ah ', they are doing fist bump . Fine , ChanWoo , you are getting on my way .

JUNGKOOK POV~

She seems already healthy . Can jump around while making a mess of herself . Well , that's crazy . And you step on my feet girl . She is vowing so many time , and you make it as second vow too . I can feel that the girl want to say something to me but ChanWoo is getting on her way .

She shyly step off from us and YuJu is following her too . 'Hey , bro . How's the rehearsal ? '

'I'm too nervous on the stage and I don't know why '

'It means you already prepare for it .'

HALLA POV~

What the heck , Lee Halla ? You should behave yourself from now on . Don't do any crazy things again .

'Ya! Wait for me ' , I can heard YuJu is screaming at the back .I stop my step right in front of the class .

'I know that you already healthy , you don't need to walk that fast and left me behind ' , I'm grinning .

'Sorry , I was too shy to face sunbae . Before he was saving me and now stepping on his shoe . ', I was cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter