With Him ?

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALLA POV~

Currently , I'm studying for the next exam since I don't want to stay up late at the dorm . Manager eunnie now had gone mad at me for the time being . Yeah , I always getting hospitalize these days . Few days ago , I was admitted to ER because of gastric .

'It's already 12 , let's go ' , YuJu . She also doing some revision with me in the class while the other kids , they are doing some touring around the school since it's Friday . Or they pronounce it as free-day . No class .

Then , 2 of us , go out of the class and heading to Drama Room . Both of us take the most front seat . Few minutes later , the other star to fill the empty seat and Mrs Kang also entering the room . It's our first meeting about the interschool competition .

'As you see on the notice board , congratulation . You guys are being recruit to be in the next cast in the interschool competition . ' , everyone are clapping excitedly .

'Do you guys want to know how you are being recruit ?'

'Yes !'

'There are some condition that you have to pass . First , it based on your marks in the interclass competition and the winner . But there are also a special case like JungKook and Halla . ' , special case , my .

Then , she also talks about the audition that will be held soon to choose the lead of the theatre after the script is done . It will take a month and 2 weeks from now , the competition .

--------------------------2 WEEKS LATER-------------------

The result of the audition finally come out . About the audition , I'd done the worst acting ever so ,I won't be recruit into the lead cast . When I'm about to tie my hair , YuJu calls me out of the class .

'Halla ! You must see this ' , I postpone from tying my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter