Should I ?

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV~

The night of the competition , without JungKook and Halla realize , the 2 soul of JunHyung and Lee SooJi are meeting each other on the school rooftop . Both of them are using JungKook and Halla body to move .

HALLA POV~

Slowly , I open my eyes and realize that I'm hugging a body by my face was buried in someone chest . Strange feeling . Carefully , I move my body and try to recognize who is that person .

JungKook sunbae ?

What the heck he is doing here ?

Why I am hugging him ?

Where the heck I am ?

How I was end up here ?

But first of all , I have to go first before everyone get to know about it and going viral in the school . I'm totally doom with his fans .

I slowly remove his hand of my shoulder and trying not to make any sound . I don't want to wake him up because it's a total disaster if he did . He is going to hate me , then . Hey , wait a minute . He even don't have feeling towards me , why I am worry about that ?

But before I left him alone , I stare the looks of him sleeping and chuckles alone .

He's cute when he is sleeping . I want to retrieve his face before everything is back to normal where I already decide to make a distant between him .

"Sunbae , I don't know if I can do it " , I'm walking away from him and straight away go to our gathering place since today is the d-day .

JUNGKOOK POV~

I really hope that we will keep in this position forever . Her face , eyes , hair , lips , I want to retrieve this moment while it last and I don't want to let go . I'm in confusion that how all this things happen . When she wake up , I'm just keep on pretending that I was sleeping because I know she don't want me to awake either .

After she leave , I also make my move .

AUTHOR POV~

Halla arrive first at the gathering place and JungKook in few moment later . All eyes are staring at them since they are the only person who are not wearing school uniform .After Mrs Kang check the attendance to make sure all her team are there , they are boarding the bus .

"Halla , please meet me after the competition end " , Mrs Kang .

HALLA POV~

She must want to know the reason why we're not wearing the school uniform . What kind of reason should I tell her ? That ..

I don't even know why I'm not wearing a school uniform . What a stupid reason .

I bet she must believe that we must be dating or somehow like that . Seriously this is totally not a good things since Mrs Kang was known as JungKook's fan . Fine , I already prepare to get a more torture from his crazy fans .

What the heck , Halla ? You p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter