Other Victims

Falling For You Again

 

“What are going to do now then Tiffany? Can you tell me at least why I’m stuck here in a basement that has a cell with you?” Jessica huffed impatiently as she sat down beside Tiffany. Tiffany just gave a meek smile as she pulled her legs up to her chest and sighed.

“If I knew what to do I would have done it already. As for the reason why you are here with me, I only know part of the reason, you just happened to be with me when they wanted to take me.” Tiffany explained quietly. Jessica fell silent as she lay back down onto the dirty old bed, not forgetting to give a long and miserable groan.

Just then the two of them heard a loud banging noise coming from the stairs of the basement. Jessica immediately sat back up as she ran to the metal bars. Tiffany slowly put her feet back onto the ground as she leaned forwards to see what it was. As Jessica was looking out from the bars she saw a shadow that looked like it was carrying another person over their shoulder.

“Oi! Let us out of here! Don’t make me come out there and rip you to shreds. No one has the right to lock up me and my friend in this filthy old pig cell. Are you listening?! Let us out so I can strangle you!” Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs as she shook the metal bars. Tiffany had long lost her voice from screaming the earlier days. She had no energy left as all she could do was show weak actions and barely speak quietly.

“Quiet down. You really are a noisy one aren’t you?!” the figure growled as they reached the cell. Jessica let out a growl from as the figure stood in front of her. The figure then gave a smirk before opening the cell lock slowly. Before Jessica could even reach for the door the figure walked in with a body slumped over their shoulder and closed the cell behind them.

“Don’t just dump us with a body you murdered.” Jessica muttered as she shot daggers at the figure with her eyes. Tiffany just stared intently into the figures eyes. Those dead, hollow lonely eyes that were the only thing that they noticed from the unknown person. Tiffany then turned her attention to the body slumped over their shoulder. The figure turned around and dropped the body harshly onto the floor, without a care of damaging the body any further.

“She’s not dead. And if you don’t quieten down, I’ll have to quieten you down myself.” The unknown figure threatened. Jessica stood in front of the figure and stared back intensely.

“Make me.” Jessica challenged as she took a step forward. The person didn’t move an inch, but challenged Jessica back with an even colder stare.

“Jessica, stop it” Tiffany croaked from the back tiredly as she slowly moved to the body on the floor. As Tiffany got next to the body, their eyes opened abruptly, scaring Tiffany and making her fall back. Before anything else could happen the body got up and tackled the figure’s body onto the bed as a loud growl echoed through the empty basement, exposing both their faces from the light through the window

“What are you doing in this time?!” the once a lifeless body snapped. Jessica and Tiffany froze as the light exposed their identities. The once lifeless body who was now on top of the figure was none other than Yuri. The figure who had carried Yuri to the cell was now also exposed and was the main reason for both Jessica’s and Tiffany’s shock. The person underneath was a girl who looked exactly like Jessica, with the exception of the eyes.

“Haven’t I told you before? I’m here to visit my sister.” The girl who resembled Jessica chuckled. Tiffany quickly backed away from the two on the bed as Jessica scurried over to Tiffany’s side.

“Y-Yuri?” Jessica stuttered as she held onto Tiffany’s hands. Yuri’s eyes whipped over towards Jessica’s and Tiffany’s direction, her eyes burning red from her rage. Jessica gasped and backed up against the wall as Tiffany tried to calm her down by her hand.

“Tiffany?! Jessica?!” Yuri questioned as the red in her eyes slowly faded and was now filled with surprise. Jessica’s body started to shiver as Yuri’s gaze pierced through her and paralysed her. Tiffany was only momentarily stunned, surprised at the bright red colour of the eyes, but soon recovered. While the Jessica and Yuri were exchanging glances the body under Yuri flipped Yuri over with a smirk on their face.

“I suggest you stay away from my sister for the time being. Unless you want me to really send you back to hell.” The girl chuckled before getting off Yuri. She brushed off some dirt off of her clothes while she walked towards the cell door. She then opened it and walked out, quickly locking the door before any of the stunned people inside could escape. A low chuckle escaped her lips as she saw the three trapped behind the bars. Her eyes then focused towards the paralysed Jessica.

“So that is what my soul becomes? Pathetic.” She spat before walking off.

“Sooyeon!” Yuri yelled as she ran to the cell door, only to see the figure disappearing behind the slowly closing doors. She let out a grunt of disappointment as she slammed her hand against the bars.

“Jessica? Jessica?!” Tiffany’s voice resounded from behind Yuri. Yuri looked back to see Jessica still sitting there, unmoved as her eyes seemed distant and lost. Yuri looked over to Tiffany for an explanation but Tiffany was trying to get Jessica back to reality.

“What’s going on?” Yuri immediately worried as she rushed over to Jessica’s side. As soon as Yuri was beside Jessica, she flinched away.

“D-Don’t touch me” Jessica stuttered as she slowly moved away from Yuri and towards the other corner of the room. Tiffany and Yuri watched as Jessica crouched over and curled up into a ball, terrified.

“What is it?” Yuri asked Tiffany slowly. Tiffany let out a long sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Your red eyes showed…” Tiffany explained briefly. Surprise ran through Yuri’s expression as her eyebrows raised high. She then relaxed slightly and leaned back against the wall, biting on her lower lip.

“Aishh… So she saw it?” Yuri asked quietly. Tiffany just nodded slightly as her eyes were focused on Jessica.

“T-Tiffany… Get away from her…” Jessica stuttered as she held her hand out and motioned Tiffany to come over. Tiffany looked over to Yuri hesitantly.

“I think you should stay on this side of the cell for now” Tiffany whispered apologetically as she got up and shuffled over to the shivering Jessica. Yuri gave an understanding nod and moved to the furthest corner away from Jessica, running her hand through her hair as the last of her injuries were healing.

*Taeyeon isn’t going to like this…* Yuri thought worriedly as she glanced over to Tiffany and Jessica.

“Red… eyes…” Jessica whispered as she remembered the blood red eyes of Yuri’s earlier. Tiffany hushed in her ears as she rubbed her hands up and down her shoulders, trying to calm her down while silently trying to find an easy way to explain to Jessica. Tiffany turned towards Yuri and shot a pleading glance, asking her whether she should reveal the dark secret behind the Elites’ existence or not. Yuri just shook her head slightly, silently telling Tiffany to wait before she revealed anything.

“It’s okay Jess… Everything’s okay…” Tiffany said quietly, wondering how true her words were.

 

~”~”~”~”~”~”~””~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~

 

“Taeyeon~” Tiffany whined as she tugged on Taeyeon’s arm. Taeyeon shot Tiffany a cold gaze, silently telling her to let go of her. Tiffany however didn’t cower away from Taeyeon’s cold gaze.

“I cannot stand you any longer. Just because your iPad isn’t here doesn’t mean I won’t deduct points. Now get off of me” Taeyeon growled and yanked her hand away. Tiffany pouted slightly as she was left alone on the street.

“You’re such a jerk Tae” Tiffany whined. Taeyeon let out a long tired sigh.

“Come on, hurry up. I’ll take you back to your place.” Taeyeon said tiredly as she walked off without Tiffany again. Tiffany started walking slowly towards Taeyeon again but she suddenly stopped. She stood still in her tracks, not moving. Taeyeon turned around to see Tiffany’s eyes turning distant as her body ceased to move

“You coming?” Taeyeon groaned with frustration. Her patience was being tested too much that afternoon. Tiffany slowly looked up to Taeyeon with dark eyes.

“Taeyeon… I need to go…” Tiffany said quietly. Taeyeon tilted her head to the side with an unamused expression on her face. Tiffany was as hyper as a child on caffeine a few minutes ago, but now she seemed as lifeless as an eighty year old grandmother.

“Go where? Rest stop?” Taeyeon said back bluntly. Tiffany just shook her head slowly.

“I just have to go… Important stuff…” Tiffany answered vaguely. She then turned around and started walking in the opposite direction hurriedly. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Tiffany walk away from her. She started following her, wondering where Tiffany would be going at that time in the afternoon.

“Yah! Don’t go walking off by yourself!” Taeyeon yelled out. Tiffany seemed a little shocked by Taeyeon’s voice behind her and started to pick up her pace.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Taeyeon! I need to go right now.” Tiffany almost snapped at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stopped in her tracks at Tiffany’s sudden harshness. In the split second that Taeyeon had stopped, Tiffany turned into one of the corners.

“Aish this girl. Seriously” Taeyeon said with frustration as she bolted after Tiffany. She turned the corner quickly, expecting to see Tiffany still walking away, but as she turned the streets were empty. Not a soul was on the street. Confused, Taeyeon decided to walk down to see if there were any turns with Tiffany would have taken. To her surprise it was just a straight road all the way down, no turns that were close enough to make Tiffany disappear so quickly.

Taeyeon picked up her pace and started jogging around to see whether Tiffany had walked in any of the other directions. Not a single soul was out on the streets that night. And for some reason, not even Tiffany’s.

“Nothing had better happen while she’s gone…” Taeyeon growled under her breath as she smashed her hand to the nearest wall in frustration. Not wanting to risk anything, she kept on looking for Tiffany, thinking she may have missed her for some strange odd reason.

 

~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~

 

“Hyunnie~ It’s getting dark. Do you want to go back to your own place?” Yoona asked curiously as she tilted her head to the side. SeoHyun looked up from her work and raised her eyebrow at Yoona sceptically.

“Hmm… a little more. I think I want to finish this off first.” SeoHyun smiled sweetly as she poked Yoona’s nose. Yoona pulled back with a surprised look and shook her head slightly. SeoHyun just gave a small giggle before returning to her paper work. Yoona rested her chin against the table and pouted feeling rather bored.

“Oh right!” she suddenly exclaimed as she sat back up. SeoHyun just turned her head slightly towards Yoona as her hand kept writing down notes.

“You must be hungry right? You haven’t eaten anything since we came here” Yoona said worriedly as she pointed to the clock. SeoHyun followed her finger to see that it was well past eight thirty. Now that Yoona had mentioned it, SeoHyun was starting to feel a little hungry.

“How about we go visit Leeteuk for a while then? You missed out on going last time, so how about I take you there personally then?” Yoona offered as she stood up and held her hand out to SeoHyun.

“Leeteuk?” SeoHyun questioned as she tilted her head to the side slightly.

“He’s the owner of the special restaurant near here. Only even numbers of people are allowed into that restaurant though.” Yoona explained brightly.

“Ohh. Sounds interesting.” SeoHyun answered calmly. Yoona just nodded enthusiastically as she grabbed both of SeoHyun’s hands and made her stand up.

“Let’s go” Yoona said excitedly as she started dragging SeoHyun towards the door. As they passed the coat rack, SeoHyun quickly grabbed onto one of the coats before Yoona dragged her out the door. She quickly grabbed onto the door knob and closed it behind her as Yoona seemed to be happily skipping along.

“Yoona, do you ever remember to close your door?” SeoHyun asked tiredly from behind. Yoona just let out a shrug from the front as she unlocked her car doors.

“I remember to lock my car doors. Does that count?” Yoona asked teasingly SeoHyun rolled her eyes as Yoona opened the door for her.

 

 

“Ahjusshi Leeteuk-ah!” Yoona called out loudly as soon as she and SeoHyun walked past the body guard in front of the restaurant, not caring if she was disturbing anyone else’s meal.

“Y-Yoona-shi? Leeteuk-shi is up on the second floor with a guest at the moment. Could you wait a moment for him?” one of the intimidated waitresses uttered quietly. Yoona just gave a slight pout of disappointment, but nevertheless she took SeoHyun’s hand and took a seat nearby.

“Let’s eat.” Yoona beamed happily. SeoHyun took a quick scan around the fancy restaurant and couldn’t help but feel a little out-casted with all the formal attires everyone was wearing while she was in plain casual clothing.

“Don’t worry about them Hyunnie. Let’s order” Yoona chuckled and handed SeoHyun the menu. SeoHyun nodded shyly before hiding herself behind the menu.

Once the two finished with their orders, they sat patiently at the tables and started talking about the further details about the festival. As they were in the middle of talking about the food Yoona noticed Leeteuk come down the stairs with someone else beside him. SeoHyun kept talking about all the healthy foods that she was going to eat whilst Yoona was only half listening. She was more focused on the person next to Leeteuk.
Leeteuk seemed to have a grave expression on his face as he pushed open the kitchen door and disappeared. The figure however was walking out of the restaurant. Their faces were covered with the cape hoodie that flew in the wind that was made when they moved.

“Yoona?” SeoHyun snapped her fingers to gain Yoona’s attention. Yoona quickly turned her attention back at SeoHyun but she wasn’t the only one who was now attentive towards SeoHyun. Yoona saw from the side of her eye that the caped figure was staring at their table. The figure seemed to their head to the side slightly. Yoona narrowed her gaze at the strange person standing not too far from them. The figure then slowly gripped onto the front of the hood and slowly brought it back.

“Yoona what’s wrong?” SeoHyun pouted slightly, waving her hands in front of Yoona’s face. Yoona turned her head to make her face her back towards the figure who was slowly revealing their identity. Yoona peeked to the side slightly to see that the figure’s hoodie was now fully off, revealing the identity underneath.

“Sunny…” Yoona growled slightly under her breath. Sunny from afar gave a small smile and a wave towards Yoona. She then ushered one of the waiters to her and handed something into the waiter’s hands.

“Was that Sunny-shi?” SeoHyun said curiously, looking at Sunny from far away. Before SeoHyun could confirm her thought, Sunny had pulled the hood over her head again and made her way to the exit. Yoona kept her eyes onto the flying cape outside the door until it was no longer on sight.

“Excuse me. Which one of you is Yoona?” the waiter asked politely. Yoona turned back to see the waiter that Sunny had conversed with before.

“I am…” Yoona said darkly, getting into her dark defensive personality. The waiter smiled patiently and handed Yoona a plate which contained a single fortune cookie.

“This was requested to be given to you.” The waiter said with a smile before giving a small bow and walking off again. SeoHyun turned her head to the side slightly, wondering who had given Yoona one single fortune cookie. Yoona on the other hand was worried. What could be inside that cookie, Yoona didn’t know.

“Let’s read your fortune” SeoHyun said eagerly as she reached for it. Yoona quickly grabbed onto her wrist to stop her before she could touch it. SeoHyun was shocked with Yoona’s sudden aggression.

“Erm… It was given to me personally, and the fortune wouldn’t work if someone else read it.” Yoona lied quickly. SeoHyun smiled sweetly and nodded patiently. Yoona stared at the lonesome fortune cookie on the plate. Slowly, she picked up the fortune cookie. Nothing happened.

“Well, go on” SeoHyun urged. Yoona gave one stiff nod before positioning her fingers on either side of the cookie. With a quick motion she snapped it in half, revealing the paper fortune inside.

‘I would be careful if I were you. You may be next’ – Anonymous

Yoona’s hand gripped onto the paper tightly. SeoHyun raised her eyebrow curiously.

“Bad fortune” Yoona tried to lighten the mood, sensing SeoHyun’s worried aura. SeoHyun furrowed her eyebrows sympathetically towards Yoona and patted her back.

“Don’t worry. It’s just a piece of paper” SeoHyun reassured. Yoona’s grip on the paper tightened.

*Just a paper…* Yoona thought to herself.

“Oh look. Food’s here” SeoHyun said happily and clapped her hands eagerly as the waitress brought two bowls out to them. Yoona stuffed the paper back into her pocket, wanting to show Taeyeon the next day.

For the rest of the night, Yoona was always checking behind her to make sure there was no one suspicious.

“Yoona. Are you worried about that fortune cookie? It’s not real don’t worry.” SeoHyun comforted and patted Yoona’s back as they were driving back from the restaurant. Yoona gave a grim nod and tightened her grip onto the steering wheel.

“Good evening Yoona-shi, SeoHyun-shi” a sudden cold voice called form the back seat. Yoona quickly hit the brakes when she saw a cold pair of eyes in her rear view mirror.

“Your friends wish to see you” the cold voice chuckled.

 

~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~”~

 

Taeyeon ran up to the door and slammed her hand against the door harshly.

“Tiffany! Tiffany!!” Taeyeon yelled at the door. She was in front of Sunny’s place again, after searching her part of the city she found no traces of Tiffany. So she decided to check around all the places which Tiffany might be in. Slamming her hand against the door again she heard the grass behind her crunch underneath someone else’s feet.

Taeyeon quickly turned around and got into a defensive position, ready to pounce at the stranger behind her.

“Oh Taeyeon. Why are you here?” Tiffany said innocently. Taeyeon relaxed from her defensive position but her expression darkened. She glared at Tiffany intensely as the frustration of not finding her before started to build even more.

“Where were you?” Taeyeon growled. Tiffany opened her eyes innocently towards Taeyeon.

“Why did you suddenly walk off like that? Do you know how dangerous it is at night?” Taeyeon growled. She took a few steps closer to Tiffany, her anger rising from Tiffany’s careless expression.

“It’s not that dangerous… I knew what I was doing… I was in no danger at all” Tiffany answered hesitantly as she scratched the back of her head. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes towards Tiffany accusingly.

“That doesn’t answer my question. Where were you and why did you just suddenly walk off like that?” Taeyeon repeated. Tiffany dropped her arm and started making hand gestures to calm Taeyeon down.

“Taeyeon-ah. Calm down. I had a sudden stomach ache and needed to use the restroom. It was embarrassing if you came along so I ran off” Tiffany explained with a slight laugh. Taeyeon however wasn’t laughing.

“Then why didn’t you come back? Why did you come back all the way here?” Taeyeon further interrogated. Tiffany bit her lower lip and raised her eyebrows in thought.

“I needed to get some medicine for the stomach ache… I didn’t know where the pharmacy was so I came here to go to this pharmacy” Tiffany took a step back from Taeyeon, scared she might pounce at her.

“You could’ve asked me” Taeyeon pushed on. Tiffany then suddenly stood up straight and shook her head.

“No! Do you know how embarrassing it is telling someone you have constipa--…. Never mind” Tiffany quickly cut off, a little embarrassed about the situation. Taeyeon’s eyes popped open suddenly at the sudden situation. She relaxed herself and straightened herself out.

“I-I see…” Taeyeon coughed awkwardly. Even if she didn’t need to use the restroom or experience any of that, it was still rather awkward. Tiffany shyly started digging her foot into the ground.

“So… You’re all… okay now?” Taeyeon said hesitantly, trying to keep up her cold image. Tiffany just nodded slightly, keeping her head bowed down low.

“Well… I erm… You should probably get some rest… I’ll… See you tomorrow” Taeyeon said awkwardly. She walked pass Tiffany and stopped side by side.

“T-Take care of yourself… If you’re not at class tomorrow I will wipe all your points clean… Remember your iPad” Taeyeon added harshly before walking off. Tiffany followed Taeyeon with her gaze. She smirked slightly when she Taeyeon was no longer in her view.

She then pulled out a photo of Taeyeon from her pocket and held it in between her two hands.

“You walked right into my trap Tae~” Tiffany smirked evilly as she ripped the photo, right across Taeyeon’s neck, letting the two pieces of the photo fly off into the wind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

While you're waiting for the next update check out a few other fics?

 

Light of Dawn: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/187202

Risk Vs Reward: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108036/risk-vs-reward-romance-snsd-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany

Tied By Fate [Completed]: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/152801

 

My other fics:

Doctor's Orders: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/149760/

A Blind love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/177336

My Guardian Angel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/118192

 

 

 

 

kekeke~

Bubbles out~