Woken Up

Falling For You Again

 

“Oh and… Miyoung is a little mad right now. So treat her with care.” Tiffany bid farewell to her friends and started walking out of the east gate towards the river. Whilst she was walking down, she hummed a small tune to fill the quiet atmosphere around her. As she was approaching the river, the sound of rushing water was all that could be heard.
Tiffany walked close to the bank of the river and saw that the current of the river was strong and began to hesitate with the plan.

“I don’t want to get in that…” Tiffany murmured to herself as she bit her lower lip. She then noticed that not too far from where she was standing, there was a torch shining on the ground. She walked closer to the light and noticed that there was a rope tied to a tree. She then smiled knowing that Yuri and Yoona had put that there for her safety.

“Just got to wait for the signal…” Tiffany sighed. She then sat down onto the river bank and stared up into the sky. With her fringe obstructing her view of the sky, she blew on it harshly to move it from her eyes, revealing the night sky. Admiring the night sky, she couldn’t help but feel a little lonely.

“If all else fails, I’m sure I can save up to go to Japan. A degree is just a piece of paper anyway…” Tiffany whispered to herself. She then chuckled at the thought of her talking to herself.

“I have to admit, you have a lot of guts.” A low voice chuckled from behind Tiffany. Tiffany whipped her head around to see a shadow in between the trees. The shadow then revealed their teeth as they smiled an evil grin.

“Wh-Who are you?” Tiffany stuttered as she stood up from the banks. The shadow then rustled the leaves around them as they walked towards Tiffany. When it was finally out in the open, the night sky revealed a girl with pitch black hair and the exact replica of Tiffany’s face.

“M-Miyoung…” Tiffany uttered upon realising who it was. Miyoung was now fully exposed in the open with a smirk on her face.

“I don’t know what you’re planning with the other impure idiots, but it’s not going to work.” Miyoung narrowed her eyes harshly at Tiffany/ Tiffany swallowed down hard and took a deep breath before she stood up straight, challenging the enraged immortal in front of her.

“You still believe that you have a chance? Taeyeon as promised that she would leave with me to Japan… knowing Taeyeon, she never breaks her promises.” Miyoung took a step closer to Tiffany. Tiffany did not cower away from Miyoung’s approach, but instead she took a step towards her. Miyoung was a little startled that Tiffany was walking towards her, but she was still confident.

“I know she doesn’t. That’s why I trust she would keep her promise.” Tiffany mimicked Miyoung’s smirk. Miyoung clenched her teeth at Tiffany’s response as her hand twitched to slap the annoying human in front of her.

“She promised me that she’d be here until the end of Christmas. Generally, one would fulfil their previous promises before fulfilling their latest ones. And quite frankly, I think mine has more priority than yours.” Tiffany was now smiling brightly as she saw Miyoung’s eyes burn in the bright blue colour. Tiffany had seen bright blue eyes change before, but Miyoung’s was not as luminescent as Taeyeon’s. It was a cloudy blue shade, not the genuine clear blue of Taeyeon’s.

“Do you feel threatened Miyoung? Weren’t you so confident that day at the restaurant? If you’re so confident that Taeyeon will follow you, barking happily at your command and will, then why did you follow me here? You’re having second thoughts aren’t you?” Tiffany crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows, waiting for Miyoung to respond.

“Taeyeon will do as I want. She loves me.” Miyoung lowered her voice to a growl. Tiffany giggled at Miyoung’s statement and nodded sarcastically.

“Miyoung… there’s a difference between Taeyeon loving you and Taeyeon USED to loving you. Obviously, you didn’t leave a big enough impression to keep a place inside Taeyeon’s heart.” The human rocked at the back of her feet cheerfully.

“What would you know?” Miyoung muttered. Tiffany opened her eyes wide and pointed to herself.

“Me? Well… I know for one, Taeyeon is not an easy person. She does not like being ordered around mindlessly. She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants and I know for a fact that she will not listen to everything you say.” Tiffany pointed at Miyoung accusingly. Miyoung scoffed at Tiffany and turned her head to the side arrogantly.

“You’ve known Taeyeon for how long? I knew her even before your grandparents met. You have the nerve to tell me what Taeyeon is like?” Miyoung’s eyes were now fully blue as her blood was starting to flow irregularly.

“Yes, I admit you knew Taeyeon since long ago, but there was a large time gap between the two of you. People change and I’m sure that applies to immortals too.” Tiffany was now fully confident that she was breaking Miyoung’s resolve. She was waiting for Miyoung to respond even though there was no way she could respond back.

“Face it Miyoung. You’re no longer the most important thing to Taeyeon. Yuri and Yoona are… and hopefully, I might be one of her priorities too.” Tiffany finished off with the final blow. It was the last straw. Miyoung snapped and let out a frustrated yell that resounded through the trees. She then glared at Tiffany with pure hate.

“I will not allow you to take Taeyeon…” Miyoung mumbled to herself as she walked towards Tiffany with burning passion. Tiffany took a step back from the advancing Miyoung and gave her a worried glance. Miyoung was no longer sane. She was a beast, driven by hate and greed.

“I will NOT allow TaeTae to leave me…” Miyoung continued to mutter as she took another step. Tiffany took another hesitant step back, getting dangerously close to the river bank. Miyoung’s hand then gripped around Tiffany’s shoulders tightly. Her hands were grasped so tightly around Tiffany’s shoulders that Tiffany couldn’t feel the blood flowing into her arms.

“You’re the cause of all this trouble… You’re the one who makes my TaeTae hesitate… It’s you who is standing in the way…” Miyoung glared intently into Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany felt a cold shudder run through her spine as she continued to hold her breath.

“Let’s see what you have to say whilst you’re battling against the currents” Miyoung growled under her breath. Tiffany’s eyes opened wide at Miyoung but before she could do anything, Miyoung had lifted her off the ground and threw her into the strong currents of the river, without the safety cord around her.

“Hey!” A loud voice emerged from the bushes. Miyoung turned around to see Jessica running towards her. She smiled to herself as she turned back to the river to see the top of Tiffany’s head going down with the current.

“You .” Jessica cussed as she ran to the ropes and hurried tried to find Tiffany in the river. Jessica then spotted Tiffany hanging onto a rock in the middle of the river, spluttered water out of as she held on for dear life.

“Tiffany!” Jessica yelled out. Tiffany continued to hold onto the rock but Jessica wondered why she was only holding on with one hand.

“Jessica! My arm! I think I broke it!” Tiffany yelled as best as she could without swallowing another mouthful of water.

“Hang on. I’ll throw you the rope!” Jessica yelled back with reassurance.

“I don’t think so.” Miyoung from the side interrupted. Jessica ignored her and continued to aim the rope towards Tiffany. Just as she was about to throw it Miyoung gripped onto her hand tightly.

“Let me go.” Jessica glared at the latter holding her arm and tried to pull against it.

“Jessi!” Tiffany called from the rocks. Jessica tried to pull her arm away from Miyoung but it was all wasted. Miyoung then grabbed onto the rope and wrapped it around Jessica’s body tightly.

“I’m sure the fish don’t mind having one more friend.” Miyoung smiled to herself as she secured the rope. She then used a rock nearby to cut the rope that was attached to the safety of the tree and eyed Jessica evilly. Jessica backed away from Miyoung, similar to the way Miyoung had cornered.

“Oh my god! Tiffany! Jessica!” another loud voice interrupted for the third time.

“Who is it now?!” Miyoung yelled in frustration as she turned around. As she turned around she was met with a fist that swiftly hit her across her face, making her stutter back a few steps. Jessica moved away from the river banks and looked at her saviour to see Yuri standing in front of her.

“Jessica, are you okay?” Yuri quickly pulled Jessica away from the river and to the safety of the trees.

“Help Tiffany! Now!” Jessica wasted no time as she nodded her head towards Tiffany who was still barely holding onto the rock with a broken arm. Yoona and SeoHyun then arrived. Yoona quickly let SeoHyun down and went to Yuri’s side to look after Jessica. As Yoona took over, Yuri quickly scanned the river to find Tiffany.

“Yuri!” Tiffany called out from the river. Yuri then immediately spotted Tiffany in the middle of the river and immediately took of her jacket, getting herself ready to jump into the river.

“I wouldn’t do that.” Miyoung then chuckled. There was then a loud scream from behind Yuri. Yuri and Yoona turned towards the scream to see SeoHyun in the grasp of Miyoung. Yoona’s eyes opened wide open. Yuri and Yoona then moved from their places and aimed towards Miyoung.

Miyoung quickly let go of SeoHyun but then moved to her next victim, Jessica. Yoona stood guard of SeoHyun in case Miyoung were to attack her again as Yuri went to attack Miyoung. Miyoung held Jessica securely in her hands as she moved closer towards the river.

“You have three lives at stake, but only two protectors. You must choose, one or the other” Miyoung chuckled loudly. Yuri bit her lower lip as she watched Jessica in Miyoung’s grasp and Tiffany struggling against the currents.

“Don’t worry about me. Just save Tiffany. She broke her arm in the river!” Jessica yelled against Miyoung’s grasp. Yuri stood there as she exchanged her glances between the two victims. Yoona moved SeoHyun to the trees and then ran back to help Yuri.

“You sure you want to leave your friend there by herself?” Miyoung challenged. Yoona immediately stopped in her tracks and looked back at SeoHyun helplessly hiding in the trees. She then looked at Jessica before finally looking at Tiffany.

“Jessica!” Tiffany yelled again. The current was rushing against her as her body began to tire. Her hands were getting weak from holding onto the rock. Yuri and Yoona stood there helplessly, not knowing what to do.

‘I can’t hold on… any longer…’ Tiffany thought to herself as she felt her hands slip. Yuri and Yoona were still caught in the middle as Miyoung just watched Tiffany slowly slip from the rock. Just as Yuri and Yoona were about to jump into the water, there was a splash as someone jumped into the water. Yuri and Yoona opened their eyes wide as they quickly scanned the water. They then watched the rock in which Tiffany was at and saw that she was only holding on by a finger.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs before she let go of the rock, her head going under water as her body was taken with the current. Yuri and Yoona ran to the riverbank and desperately searched the water.

“Tiffany!” They called out. Yuri then turned her attention to Miyoung who was smiling triumphantly with Jessica still in her hands. Yuri’s eyes then changed from brown to red in a matter of seconds as she launched herself at Miyoung. Yoona wasn’t far behind her as she attacked Miyoung. Jessica stuttered away from the immortals fighting each other and to the safety of SeoHyun when she noticed someone else with SeoHyun.

“Sooyeon?!” Jessica exclaimed. Sooyeon ignored Jessica as she continued to stare at the river worriedly.

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Jessica asked. Sooyeon just stiffly nodded her head towards the river, not shifting her gaze at all. Jessica then turned her head back to the river and started shuffling down the river, making sure to check every space of the river. SeoHyun followed and walked faster than Jessica in hopes of finding any sign of hope.

“Tiffany…” Jessica uttered worriedly.

***********************

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany called out before letting go of the rock. She closed her eyes and mouth as the current washed her down the river. Her body was thrown from side to side as the river bent and curved. As her head remerged from the water, she took a deep breath before she was thrown back into the water. Her arm was being pushed in all directions and the pain was beyond words.

As she was under water she tried her best to stop her body from moving any further, trying to grab onto anything possible. She waved her hand mindlessly around the water before she finally grabbed onto something warm. What was odd was that the warm object that she grabbed onto, grabbed onto her arm. Tiffany’s head then went above water again as she took a six deep breaths. The warm object was still grasped onto her arm when suddenly, her whole back was embraced into the warm object.

“Keep… your head above water.” A ragged voice whispered into Tiffany’s ear. Tiffany coughed out a few of the excess water in her lungs and turned around to see a brunette behind her. The brunette then gripped onto Tiffany even tighter as they were approaching some rocks in the river. Tiffany didn’t have time to confirm who was holding her from behind as she continued to empty her water filled lungs.

“Whatever you do… Keep your own head above water…” the brunette whispered again. Tiffany just nodded mindlessly as they approached the rocks. Tiffany closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to know the outcome of her fate. As they were pushed from left to right by the river’s currents, Tiffany suddenly felt a stop, followed by a loud snapping sound.

She abruptly turned around to see who the brunette was and gasped when she saw Taeyeon’s agonized face up close. She then noticed that there was a large grey rock behind Taeyeon before looking back at Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon! Was that… your back?!” Tiffany yelled over the roar of the currents. Taeyeon just responded with a meek nod, finding it painful to move her body as it slowly began healing. The spine was always the slowest thing to heal for immortals, and hers had probably been snapped in three different places.

“Just… Keep your head… above water” Taeyeon repeated again with the pain evident in her voice. Tiffany then felt Taeyeon grip tighter onto Tiffany’s body protectively. She felt guilt running through her body as she heard Taeyeon groan in pain behind her again. Taeyeon had just saved her by turning into her barrier and using her own back to stop against the rocks.

“Tiffany!” Tiffany heard Jessica’s voice call out.

“Taeyeon unnie!” Sooyeon’s voice followed.

“Tiffany unnie!” SeoHyun’s followed after that. Tiffany then looked up at the dry land to see three figures running down the dirt road. Jessica was wriggling out of the ropes that Sooyeon had undid and now was running at full pace to find Tiffany.

“Jessica!” Tiffany called out but came out as a splutter as water continued to flow against her. Taeyeon then used her arms to push Tiffany up further, and in return, pushed her body even lower into the water.

“Jessica!” Tiffany called out again with the height boost she was given. Jessica turned her head towards her name and gasped when she saw Tiffany against the rock.

“Tiffany! Are you okay?!” Jessica ran up to the riverbank and yelled. She then noticed that Tiffany was not leaning against the rock and seemed to be anchored by something.

“How are you doing that?! Never mind! Grab onto this!” Jessica ushered for SeoHyun to bring the rope that was used to tie her and started making a loop around it. Tiffany turned behind her to see how Taeyeon was doing and panicked when she saw Taeyeon submerged underwater.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled as she shook Taeyeon’s arm. Taeyeon then shifted her body against the rock to get her head above water again, but at the price of causing further damage to her back. As her head rose above water, she let out a groan of pain, not forgetting to empty out her water filled lungs.

“Taeyeon!” Sooyeon called once she caught sight of Taeyeon. Jessica was now aiming the rope further upstream and was planning to use the current to bring the rope Tiffany. As she threw the rope, it came off short and went past Tiffany and Taeyeon. She then reeled it back in and threw it again, this time it was closer but still missed.

“Now is not the time to remind me how bad my aim is you stupid brain. Aim properly!” Jessica cussed as she reeled the rope in again. This time she threw the rope with all her might and almost fell into the river if it weren’t for SeoHyun catching her. She then watched as the rope travelled to Tiffany.
Tiffany then immediately grabbed onto the rope and wrapped it around her body, she then turned to Taeyeon to wrap her into the rope as well but Taeyeon shook her head sternly.

“Go on first… I can hang on.” Taeyeon mumbled. Tiffany bit her lower lip as she tried desperately to wrap the rope around Taeyeon’s body. Taeyeon shook her head again and used on of her arms to wrap the rope around Tiffany before securing it tightly around her waist.

“But Taeyeon!” Tiffany argued. Taeyeon just shot Tiffany a silencing glare before she shifted her back again.

“I need to wait for my back to be healed before I move. Go on first. It’s almost done.” Taeyeon said seriously. Jessica on the other hand, was not waiting. She tugged onto the rope harshly as SeoHyun and Sooyeon joined in. Tiffany was pulled away from Taeyeon and was being pulled to the river bank. Yuri and Yoona were now walking down the road with Miyoung secure in their arms. When they saw the three girls pulling Tiffany up against the river currents, they quickly decided who was going to hold Miyoung. In the end Yoona was chosen to go help them whilst Yuri was to look after Miyoung. Yoona quickly grabbed the end of the rope and pulled hard as Tiffany finally reached the riverbank and was spluttering water everywhere, desperate to empty out her lungs.

“Tae… Taeyeon… Her back… No time to heal…” Tiffany muttered in between her splutters. Yoona then turned towards the rock to see Taeyeon’s face in pain as her body was slowly being pushed away from the rock.

“Taeyeon!” Yoona called.

Yuri then quickly let go of Miyoung and jumped into the water to grab onto Taeyeon’s body. Taeyeon let out a loud yell in pain when Yuri wrapped her hands around her back.

“Easy there Taeyeon. I told you, you should have taken those swimming lessons in your spare time.” Yuri scolded as she repositioned Taeyeon to her back. Taeyeon just chuckled slightly as she gripped onto Yuri’s neck. Yuri then swam confidently across the river, landing only a few feet away from where Jessica and the rest were.

Taeyeon stumbled into the dirt off of Yuri’s back and started spluttering water out of . Mixed with the muddy waters of the river, were traces of blood.

“Taeyeon! Are you okay?!” Yuri panicked upon seeing her leader cough up blood. Taeyeon held her hand up and nodded her head as she continued to clean her lungs. With every hack and cough, her back would move and cause a stinging, unbearable pain. After clearing most of the unwanted water in her lungs, Taeyeon collapsed onto her side as she allowed her back to heal properly. Yuri carefully held onto Taeyeon’s shoulders and pulled her as gently as she could away from the rushing water.

“Thanks…” Taeyeon muttered after Yuri had set her down.

“Don’t… mention it.” Yuri gasped.

“TaeTae!” Miyoung quickly ran up to Taeyeon and lowered herself down to the floor. Taeyeon opened her eyes and moved away from Miyoung’s touch as Yuri pulled Miyoung away from Taeyeon.

“When will the message get through to you?! Taeyeon is not a toy that you can manipulate. You shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe the same air as her, so I suggest you leave her be before she rejects you herself.” Yuri shook Miyoung’s shoulders furiously. The fear of losing her leader to the river was still clear in her mind.

“Just let me look at her!” Miyoung yelled back as she forcibly moved Yuri away and bent down to Taeyeon again. Tiffany, who had finished clearing out her airways, was now stumbling towards where Miyoung and Taeyeon were. She stopped a few feet away from them as she watched Miyoung fuss over Taeyeon.

“TaeTae… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry. Please be okay…” Miyoung panicked as she tried to find anything to help the resting body in front of her. Taeyeon then gripped onto Miyoung’s hands and stopped her from moving any further. Everyone tensed as they waited for Taeyeon to respond.

“Stop lying.” Taeyeon uttered out coldly. She then threw Miyoung’s hand away from her and sat up as the last bones were slowly reforming themselves. Miyoung stared at the hand that Taeyeon had just threw away before giving Taeyeon a fear stricken expression. Taeyeon returned her gaze with a cold and lifeless one as she moved her shoulders around to stretch her back.

“TaeTae… what are you saying?” Miyoung stuttered. She took a few steps closer to Taeyeon but Taeyeon glared at her, stopping her from advancing any further.

“Tae…” Miyoung whispered quietly. Taeyeon then got up off the floor, stumbling slightly to the side as Yoona quickly moved to catch her. Yoona steadied Taeyeon slowly before she finally let go once Taeyeon was stable. Taeyeon then took a few steps towards Miyoung and held her hand out for her.

“Get up. It’s dirty…” Taeyeon said bluntly. Miyoung stared at Taeyeon’s hand before looking back up at Taeyeon’s expression. It was hard and cold, no sense of emotion towards her at all, not even hate. Miyoung hesitantly took Taeyeon’s hand and was pulled up to a stand. Everyone held their breaths as they continued to watch their future be decided in front of them.

“TaeTae… we should leave now… for Japan… start a new life… like you promised.” Miyoung said desperately as she gripped onto Taeyeon’s desperately. Taeyeon moved her hands away from hers and crossed them over her chest before she continued to stare at Miyoung.

“What happened to you Miyoung?” Taeyeon asked coldly.
“Why are you trying so hard to get me to Japan? Why did you cause trouble for everyone here? Why are you even here?” she continued.

“Tae… what are you talking about? I just want to start a new life with you. They were just getting in the way so I had to do something about it. We promised didn’t we?” Miyoung’s voice was unstable. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at Miyoung before shaking her head slowly.

“You’re not the Miyoung I once knew… You never went as far as to endanger someone else’s life for your own wants. What’s the real reason behind all your doings?” Taeyeon was no longer falling for the spell of the past. The girl in front of her was no longer the innocent girl she once loved. She was a monster. A beast out seeking prey. Miyoung dropped her whole acting and stood up straight with a smirk on her face.

“It seems the past no longer affects you TaeTae” Miyoung raised her left eyebrow. Taeyeon continued to wait for a proper explanation.

“You’re the one who is after the Legion… Aren’t you?” Taeyeon continued. Miyoung just gave a short shrug.

“Why?” Taeyeon’s eyes slowly turned to the luminescent blue as she gripped onto her shoulders tightly. Miyoung just chuckled at Taeyeon and smiled to herself.

“Because Tae… they’re immortal. Inhumane, powerful and unique. Honestly, I could have gathered all the regular immortals like your… friends… here. But that would have taken too much effort. Instead, why not go for the easier and more powerful prey? A group of pure blood immortals in one place and willing to follow their only leader’s orders. A leader who I happened to know.” Miyoung directed her gaze to Taeyeon. Taeyeon moved her hand to signal for everyone to take a few steps as she took a step towards Miyoung.

“That still doesn’t explain anything. Why?” Taeyeon repeated in a low growl.

“To reshape the world TaeTae… Reshape it into a better place.” Miyoung answered brightly as the idea ran through her mind.

“The world these days is filled with disgusting humans. They take advantage of their own kind for their own pleasure and needs. Use force and unfair numbers to gain what they want and in return, their victims are scarred. Scarred for life, scarred for eternity.” Miyoung’s eyes burned in hatred as she described the humans.

“What happened to you Miyoung?” Taeyeon’s voice softened slightly upon seeing Miyoung’s broken side. Miyoung flashed her head back to Taeyeon and pointed at her.

“You happened to me Tae. You and all those filthy humans! You made me go through hours of pain, promising that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with you, only to find myself in the afterlife. Not only that but you pulled me from the peaceful afterlife into this damned world and found myself in the middle of nowhere! You left me in the middle of a forest to rot with the dirt and mud around me!” Miyoung yelled at Taeyeon as she continued to point her accusing finger. Taeyeon lowered her crossed arms and continued to listen.

“You promised that you wouldn’t leave me… yet you made me suffer all those years. After you abandoned me, those filthy humans came.” Miyoung then turned her gaze to the three humans on the side.

“Those filthy, dirty humans…” Miyoung then collapsed to her knees and held her head as the memories started to haunt her. Taeyeon’s defences were broken down completely as she watched her past lover break down in front of her. She moved towards Miyoung and bent down to pat Miyoung’s head. Tiffany, who was watching behind, bit her lower lip and clenched her fists together at the sight.

“TaeTae… please, just come back to me.” Miyoung pleaded as she grabbed onto Taeyeon’s wet clothes. Tiffany bit her lip even harder as she waited for Taeyeon to respond to Miyoung.

“I’m sorry Miyoung… I’m sorry for everything that happened. I’m sorry for not being there once you woke up… I’m sorry for not protecting you against the humans… and… I’m sorry that I can’t be with you anymore…” Taeyeon patted Miyoung’s head gently upon the last sentence. Miyoung gripped Taeyeon’s clothes even tighter and shook her head.

“Don’t say you’re sorry… That’s not what I wanted to hear.” Miyoung shook her head furiously. Taeyeon let out another apologetic smile and stood back up again.

“I’ll bring you back to the Legion… They’ll help you. I’m sorry but I do not support your hate for the humans…” Taeyeon said quietly.

“… I can’t let everything go to waste… I just can’t!” Miyoung screamed at the top of her lungs. Taeyeon then took a few steps away from Miyoung as she felt the aura around her change quickly. Yuri then spotted Miyoung reaching into her pockets and was about to warn Taeyeon but it was too late. Miyoung  grabbed onto Taeyeon and took a needle from her pockets and aimed it at Taeyeon’s neck. Everyone’s eyes opened wide at Miyoung as they froze momentarily.
Yuri then took a few steps towards Miyoung in attempt to get Taeyeon back but Miyoung positioned her hand, ready to inject the needle.

“Miyoung… You really think a needle will kill us?” Taeyeon struggled against Miyoung’s grip. Miyoung just smirked and readied herself to inject the needle into Taeyeon’s neck.

“It worked with the past leader of the Legion.” Miyoung sneered.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED :D

 

_____________________________________________________

Hahahaha WOOOT!

Now wasn't that intense ;]

The next chapter will be the last one ^^

Yupp the drama hasn't quite ended yet.

I'm wrapping up all the random things i added in the story, like miyoung killing the past leader of the legion, The diary that sunny apprently wrote, Sunny's purpose in the 'living' world and.... hmm what else was there... i guess those two are the only two things left that i need to tie the knots with.

 

 

Oh but~ (hahah ur gunna freak when i say this)
I won't be updating for like a week again ^^ 
School is starting again so the homework will pile up again :3
I will post last chapter... soon o_o

 

Oh btw some of you didn't quite understand what the whole 'side story' thing was. It's like a story inside the story.
So really... the future of TaeNy, YulSic and YoonHyun isnt a side story.... 

It has to have happened either before or during the time period of the story :\

 

 

Mkk~
No questions this time~
I'll just take cover in my bomb shelter whilst you throw anything you can at me for leaving a cliffhanger and telling you i wont be updating for a week ^^

Adios~

Bubbles out~

--

 

 

OH BTW 'Falling For Your Again: Family Descendants' has the foreword up 

No description yet as i dont wanan spoil this ending ^w^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/240101

 

:)