Last Preparations

Falling For You Again

 

“Yoona… Are you still in there?” Yuri knocked on the door and called through t hesitantly. She waited for an answer from inside but heard nothing. She knocked again and waited for perhaps the sound of feet moving but to her dismay, there was still no signs of anyone inside the room.

“I’m coming in.” Yuri called out as she turned the door knob. As she pushed the door open she noticed that the room inside was a complete mess. The table was wiped clean from its contents whilst the floor had them on top of it. Books were thrown across the room and glass was broken around the place, but there was no sign of Yoona inside the messy room.

“Yoona?” Yuri opened the door wide and furrowed her eyebrows. The window was still closed and there were no signs of Yoona escaping the room through the windows. Just then, Jessica and Sooyeon walked by and tapped Yuri by the shoulder. Yuri turned around to see the two twins leaning against each side of the door frame, striking the exact same pose as each other though Jessica’s was a little more sturdy.

“Yoona left earlier with SeoHyun. She told us to tell you that she needs to clear her head for a while.” Jessica said bluntly. Sooyeon looked over Yuri’s shoulder to see the mess in the room and looked back at Yuri cautiously.

“What happened?” she asked quietly. Yuri glanced over at the mess and sighed.

“Just a little…dispute. Did Yoona say where exactly she was going?” Yuri fully turned her back to the mess and looked at Jessica expectantly. Sooyeon slipped under Yuri’s arm and started cleaning up the mess that Yoona had created earlier, letting Jessica and Yuri converse alone. Jessica looked up at Yuri with an annoyed expression and used her index finger’s knuckle to hit it against Yuri’s head.

“What did you do to Yoona?” Jessica whispered harshly with an ice cold glare. Yuri flinched at Jessica’s attack before holding her forehead and giving Jessica a puzzled look.

“She wasn’t hyper Yoona or mad Yoona when she left. She just looked like you beat her up mercilessly” Jessica huffed. Yuri bit her lower lip and lowered her hand slowly. Jessica raised her eyebrow at Yuri questionably before giving a look of disbelief.

“You didn’t…” Jessica said slowly. Yuri lowered her gaze down onto the floor and gave a small nod.

“I did…” Yuri admitted sheepishly. Jessica gave a long and tired groan at Yuri’s confession.

“Yuri the festival is tomorrow. This is not the time to be having a family feud. She’s just as scared as all of us here and was probably looking for some comfort since Taeyeon isn’t here to give it to her. Couldn’t you at least have held it in until maybe next week?” Jessica lectured harshly. Yuri lowered her head even more in shame and waited for Jessica to continue. Sooyeon from behind them just giggled at the two and continued to clean up the room, stopping once in a while to play with the fascinating new toys that she never had in her time.

“With the way Yoona ran out of the house with Yoona, it seemed really serious. You said it yourself; we should get as many people as we can for this to work, but you just lost Yoona. Do you understand Yuri? It’s Yoona. You’re not the only one Taeyeon cares for, she cares for Yoona too.” Jessica continued.

“I know.” Yuri sternly interrupted before Jessica could continue. She clenched her hands together tightly and took a deep breath.

“I know… Taeyeon means as much to Yoona as she does to me. We can’t take any risks if we want to succeed…” Yuri’s hands trembled slightly.
Sooyeon from behind glanced at the two and bit her lower lip nervously before moving to the far end of the room to avoid the small bonding between Jessica and Yuri.

“Yuri…” Jessica’s voice softened. She then reached down for Yuri’s clenched fists and held them in her own.

“I just… I don’t want to have to go with the alternative ending… I don’t want any risks.” Jessica whispered sincerely. She then looked up at Yuri to see her head was still bowed down low. She then took one hand and raised Yuri’s chin up to see Yuri’s hurt expression.

“I’m sorry for the things I said… I’m sure Yoona will be here by tomorrow. You have your reasons for doing what you do, and I’m sure Yoona will understand.” Jessica stared straight into Yuri’s eyes to make sure Yuri got the message. Yuri just sighed heavily and nodded.

Jessica then dropped Yuri’s hands slowly and moved her hands around Yuri’s neck and embraced her into a comforting hug. Yuri automatically wrapped her hands around Jessica’s waist and pulled her closer.

“I will ask you even if things were to become bad. You don’t have to worry about the alternative ending.” Yuri whispered into Jessica’s ear. Jessica smiled in Yuri’s shoulders and nodded happily as she tightened her arms.

“Ahem. If you two are done… There seems to be visitors at your door.” Sooyeon interrupted awkwardly as she nodded her head towards the window. Jessica and Yuri slowly broke their hug and walked to the window curiously. As they looked outside they saw the crown of three people’s heads. Two of which were female.

“That’s Sunny.” Jessica suddenly called out as she pointed to the shorter crown. Yuri then immediately recognised the other two. They were Sooyoung and Gi Kwang.

“Yuri! If you don’t open this door now I’m going to break it down.” Sooyoung yelled at the door. Yuri rolled her eyes and hurriedly rushed towards the door to open it

“What’s wrong with waiting maybe just a minute for the door to open?” Yuri complained as the three walked in. Gi Kwang was the last to enter and as he passed Yuri, she could feel shivers run down her spine. It was similar to the feeling that Taeyeon gave her when they first met. The pure bloods had a certain ice cold feeling around them. It had taken Yuri at least fifteen years to get used to Taeyeon’s cold aura, now that a new pure blood walked passed her, the sensation returned.

“Feeling threatened, dear Yuri?” Gi Kwang paused in from of Yuri and smirked. The former did not respond to Gi Kwang’s sly remark and just sternly gave him a quick glare before walking further into her house.

“I still don’t trust him” Yuri whispered to Sooyoung as she walked by her. Sooyoung turned back at Gi Kwang and nodded in agreement.

“You have no choice. He knows a lot more behind Miyoung.” Sunny shrugged indifferently. Gi Kwang just smiled and continued further into the house. He then calmly sat down on one of the seats available and turned his attention to his phone.

“Was there something urgent you needed?” Yuri rolled her eyes at Gi Kwang and continued her conversation with Sooyoung. Sooyoung then clicked her fingers and faced Yuri on fully.

“Right. Where’s Yoona?” Sooyoung asked without hesitation. Yuri froze momentarily at the mention of Yoona. Just as Sooyoung was waiting for an answer, Sooyeon and Jessica were coming down from the stairs. Gi Kwang and Sunny glanced over to their direction and were stunned that two identical beings were talking to each other as they were walking down. Sooyoung turned around and opened her eyes wide. She rubbed her eyes a few times to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating and raised her eyebrow when there were still two copies.

“Right… That’s Sooyeon and Jessica… Taeyeon’s younger sister?” Yuri introduced hesitantly. Sooyeon looked up at the crowd that was now in Yuri’s house and smiled politely.

“Hello. I’m Taeyeon’s younger sister and Jessica’s former being. Kim Sooyeon.” Sooyeon introduced herself confidently. Sunny was the first to react as she took a few steps towards the former being. She narrowed her eyes accusingly at Sooyeon and carefully pulled Jessica away from her.

“You should not be here.” Sunny said under her breath. Sooyeon just returned Sunny’s intense gaze with an innocent one as everyone watched them. Sunny moved Jessica even further away and pushed her towards the safety of Sooyoung and Yuri as she continued to lock gazes with Sooyeon.

“Ah… Sunny, calm down. It’s okay.” Yuri broke the tense silence awkwardly. Sunny refused to listen and took a step closer to Sooyeon.

“What are you doing here?” Sunny asked lowly. Sooyeon backed away from Sunny slightly and took a step on the stairs behind her to get some space in between her and the glaring shape-shifter in front of her.

“I don’t know why I’m here myself.” Sooyeon whispered back. Sooyoung walked up to Sunny and put her hand on Sunny’s shoulder to calm her down and stop her advancing on Sooyeon.

“How did you come here?” Sunny lowered her voice so that only Sooyeon could barely hear. Sooyeon looked into Sunny’s eyes and debated whether she should say anything or not.

“Oh right… Sooyoung weren’t you looking for someone? Yoona or something?” Gi Kwang interrupted the silence and started talking to Sooyoung. Sooyoung gave the pure blood a disgusted glance before she realised what she had rushed there for.

“Right. Yuri come, I need to talk to you.” Sooyoung said hurriedly as she walked by and dragged Yuri along with her. Jessica hesitated awkwardly once Yuri left and decided that it would be best for her to follow Yuri, leaving Sunny, Gi Kwang and Sooyeon alone.

“I won’t repeat myself again. Why are you here?” Sunny then raised her voice and took a threatening step towards the girl in front of her. Sooyeon was now no longer hesitant to say anything and just shrugged.

“If I recall correctly, you shouldn’t be here either Sunny.” Sooyeon challenged back. Sunny clenched her teeth at Sooyeon’s remark and clenched her fists together.

“You know why I am here in the first place. It’s runaways like you that make me come to this world in the first place.” Sunny gritted through her teeth. Gi Kwang gave a wary glance at the two females staring each other down and could feel the tension going on between the two.

“I didn’t volunteer to come back here Sunny. I hated the living world. Why would I want to leave the peaceful afterlife to come back here anyway?” Sooyeon challenged back.

“I remember you well Sooyeon. You cursed the living the first few weeks you were in the afterlife. Cursing your father for forcing you to marry that man and cursing everyone for not finding your sister to help you. You loved your sister dearly; you knew she was in the world of the living. That sounds to me like a perfectly good reason to break free of the realms and ruin the balance in this world.” Sunny narrowed her eyes and breathed heavily through .

“Sunny, Sunny, Sunny. I don’t think you heard me correctly. I was forced here. Miyoung opened the realms of the afterlife and pulled me through it. It knocked me out for a while and when I woke up, she told me about my sister. I had no idea that Taeyeon was still alive. I mean it had been over a hundred and eighty years after all. The one you’re hunting is Miyoung Sunny. Not me. I am merely a poor dead soul that got dragged into this mess because of your runaway going psycho.” Sooyeon blew a huff of hair out arrogantly as she walked pass Sunny and bumped into her shoulder. Sunny followed Sooyeon with her eyes and let out a frustrated yell.

“Calm down Sunny. I’m sure someone else will come for Sooyeon. Right now, I suggest you focus on the task at hand. The festival is tomorrow after all.” Gi Kwang walked up and put his hand on Sunny’s shoulder to calm her down.

“What I would give to make everything over.” Sunny groaned. Gi Kwang just chuckled and shrugged carelessly.

**************************

“You what?!” Sooyoung exclaimed upon hearing that Yuri had raised her hand against Yoona. Yuri lowered her head in shame and waited for Sooyoung to start her lecture.

“Yuri this is not the time for your petty fights. You do not realise what is at stake here. Once Miyoung has the power of the Legion in her hand, there will be nothing we can do to stop whatever she wants. They are pure immortals Yuri. Pure immortals! They make normal immortals like you and I cower in fear by just a glance. They can withstand damages five times that of ours. And most importantly, their hate for humans and immortals like us are unimaginable.” Sooyoung huffed without a single breath. With each sentence that Sooyoung let escape, Yuri’s head got lower and lower in shame.

“It’s not her fault. Yoona is just being stubborn.” Jessica yelled back at Sooyoung in defence.

“Jessica you’re pushing my patience as it is right now.” Sooyoung held her hand up to stop Jessica.  Jessica pushed Sooyoung’s hand away and stood firmly beside Yuri.

“This is not good. Not good at all.” Sooyoung repeated over and over. Yuri lifted her head up slightly to question why Sooyoung was so agitated.

“What are we to do now?” Sooyoung groaned again.

“Sooyoung… why do you need Yoona now? The festival is tomorrow…” Jessica asked in place of Yuri. Sooyoung stopped moving around and started clenching her hands together nervously.

“I need Yoona to talk to Tiffany. Urgently too before it’s too late.” Sooyoung just answered vaguely. Yuri was now standing up straight again and questioning Sooyoung.

“What’s wrong with Tiffany?” Yuri asked hesitantly. Sooyoung bit her lower lip and let out another agitated groan.

“Well… she kind of bumped into Miyoung back at Leeteuk’s place…” Sooyoung’s voice slowly trailed off. Yuri nodded to Sooyoung’s answer calmly before she quickly whipped her head back and gaped at the nervous immortal in front of her.

“She what?!” Yuri exclaimed. Jessica looked back and forth between the two who were uttering no words.

“Who’s Miyoung?” Jessica asked curiously. Sooyeon then walked out of the house and gently put her hand onto Jessica’s shoulder.

“She’s the Tiffany version of me.” Sooyeon answered calmly. Jessica raised her eyebrow up curiously, not quite understanding what Sooyeon had meant.

“Tiffany… Is Miyoung’s reincarnation. Similar to you and Sooyeon.” Sooyoung’s unstable voice clarified for Jessica. Jessica nodded slowly and frowned to herself. She didn’t quite understand why Tiffany seeing her former self could be such a big deal.

“So? I saw Sooyeon. Nothing’s wrong with that.” Jessica blurted out unconsciously. Yuri bit her lower lip at Jessica’s response and let out an awkward cough. Sooyeon let out a small chuckle and patted Jessica’s head with amusement.

“Course there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just Miyoung’s relation with Taeyeon that would cause all the problems.”  Sooyeon chuckled. The confused human was looking around at the non-humans around her, trying to get a better explanation.

“That doesn’t matter right now. But where’s Yoona. I need her to calm down Tiffany and maybe talk some sense into her.” Sooyoung interrupted.

“I told you, she’s gone to clear her head somewhere.” Yuri rebutted with annoyance. Sooyeon tilted her head to the side slightly as she watched the two immortals converse.

“I can talk to her if you want. Yoona isn’t the only one that can talk sense.” Yuri suggested. Sooyoung just scoffed at Yuri’s suggestion and rolled her eyes.

“I don’t think you would do any good. You’re weak when it comes to dealing with humans” Sooyoung said bluntly. Sooyeon’s eyes opened wide at her remark, Jessica giggled and Yuri just dropped her jaw.

“But I guess you’ll do. We need to go now before Tiffany does anything rash, like I don’t know, leave and find a new normal life.” Sooyoung remarked sarcastically. She then grabbed onto Yuri’s arm and dragged her to her car, leaving Sooyeon and Jessica in front of the house by themselves. Jessica turned to Sooyeon and looked expectantly at her. Sooyeon returned the gaze and just shrugged.

“Want to go eat something? I heard the foods these days are quite different.” Sooyeon suggested. Jessica then glanced back to Yuri’s house where Sunny and Gi Kwang were.

“Or do you want to stay with them?” Sooyeon asked as she nodded her head towards the house. Jessica shook her head and took Sooyeon’s arm and dragged her away from the house.

“Where do you think you’re going Jessica?” Sunny’s voice stopped her once they reached the end of the driveway. Jessica froze and stiffly turned around to see Sunny standing at the door with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Oh, we were just going to grab a bite to eat… and Yuri told us we should never go alone so I’m taking Sooyeon since she wants to try the food as well” Jessica explained nervously. Sunny turned her gaze over to Sooyeon and raised her eyebrow.

“I don’t think you should be going with her Jessica.” Sunny gritted. Jessica turned her head to look at Sooyeon and saw a stiff expression on her face.

“Sunny, relax. Sooyeon’s a on our side. She helped us escape before.” Jessica tried to reason. Sunny just narrowed her eyes even more and shook her head firmly. Gi Kwang then came out from behind the house and walked up to Jessica. Jessica watched him cautiously as he stood right in front of her.

“Hmm.” Gi Kwang hummed quietly.

“Focus on my eyes okay?” Gi Kwang then whispered to Jessica. Jessica meekly nodded and hesitantly gazed into Gi Kwang’s eyes. Slowly, she saw that the brown irises were slowly turning light. Then, she saw that the eyes slowly turned a luminous blue shade. Jessica just blinked and continued to watch as she was told.

“Knew it.” Gi Kwang exclaimed as he took a few steps back and made his eyes turn back to their original brown. Sunny was looking at Gi Kwang expectantly as he walked up to her.

“Jessica knows. Not a single reaction when she saw my eyes.” He shrugged carelessly.

“What?” Sunny gaped. Gi Kwang then gestured his head towards Jessica’s direction and gave a knowing smile. Sunny followed his gesture and saw Jessica still calmly staring at them. She then let out a long sigh and used her fingers to pinch the bridge of her nose.

“Honestly, why don’t we just broadcast to the world that immortals exist? Seems like everyone knows already.” Sunny groaned sarcastically.

“Relax Sunny. We all know what will happen when the world finds out about us. It will be another world conspiracy. This country will find that country has more immortals and find them a threat. Blah, blah, blah.” Gi Kwang rolled his eyes. Sunny lifted her hand up and swiftly slapped him across the head to shut his mouth.

“So… can I go?” Jessica interrupted hesitantly.

“Not with her.” Sunny answered harshly. Sooyeon gave an annoyed scoff and rolled her eyes.

“Why not? Sooyeon’s a good guy like us.” Jessica whined.

“Technically she’s not.” Gi Kwang answered hesitantly. He then walked back up to Sooyeon and leaned against her shoulder with a small smile on his face.

“She’s not an immortal like us. So, that makes her the bad guy.” He explained with a slightly mocking tone. Sooyeon shrugged his arm off her shoulder and huffed annoyingly.

“But… even the bad guys can change sides once in a while. I was technically on the bad side too.” He continued calmly. Jessica blinked a few times and scanned over the over-confident immortal in front of her.

“I’m sure Sunny would let you guys go eat if I were to tag along. You know, just to keep this one in line.” Gi Kwang patted Sooyeon’s head teasingly.

“How can I trust you? You admitted you were a bad guy…” Jessica narrowed her eyes and took a step away from him. Sunny then walked up to the three and stood there with an annoyed expression on her face.

“Because we all have one goal. Taeyeon.” Sunny answered.

 

 

“Tiffany. Tiffany! It’s Yuri. Can you open the door?” Yuri knocked for the fifth time. Sooyoung was nervously standing behind Yuri and waiting for a response to come from the house. Yuri heard no answer and was starting to get nervous as well.

“We’re coming in…” Yuri called out in warning. She then took a few steps back and bounced slightly on the back of her feet. Sooyoung took three steps back for safety and waited. Yuri then jogged up to the door and swiftly kicked a hole in the door next to the door knob. She then brushed the pieces of wood off her shoes and proceeded to putting her hand through the door to open the lock inside.

“Impressive.” Sooyoung commented from behind. Yuri just chuckled as she fiddled with the lock and opened the door.

“That’s one thing that heels come in handy for.” Yuri mused once the door was open. Sooyoung just laughed along and proceeded into the house. As the two walked in, they noticed that it was empty. They then proceeded to search the house in hopes of finding Tiffany somewhere inside. Yuri went to search the rooms upstairs whilst Sooyoung searched the bottom floor.

After searching throughout the house, they came back to the bottom of the stairs with fear stricken expressions.

“She’s not here…” Yuri whispered. Sooyoung nodded nervously.

“Maybe… she’s gone out somewhere?” Yuri tried to sound convincing. Sooyoung bit her lower lip and tried her hardest to believe Yuri’s comment.

“Yeah maybe… We should stay here until she comes back then.” Sooyoung suggested. Yuri gave Sooyoung a nervous look before stiffly moving to the couch in the living room. Sooyoung followed and sat across from Yuri as they waited.

As time ticked on, there was no sign of anyone coming back. Yuri and Sooyoung were getting more anxious as time passed on and the festival was getting closer and closer.

“This can’t be happening.” Yuri rested her hand into the palms of her hands and groaned. Sooyoung let out a tired sigh and leaned against the back of the couch, letting her head hang over the top of it.

“Tiffany! Don’t give up! We’re here behind… you?” A loud yelling filled the silence before it came to an abrupt stop. Sooyoung and Yuri sat up straight and stared at the door. They watched as the door slowly opened and revealed a confused Yoona standing in front of it.

“Yoona?!” Sooyoung and Yuri exclaimed at the same time. Yoona looked up from the broken door and saw Sooyoung and Yuri inside. She walked in hesitantly and scanned the house quickly.

“What happened? Where’s Tiffany?” Yoona asked hesitantly. No one answered Yoona as they did not know themselves.

“She’s not here… is she?” Yoona asked again. Yuri and Sooyoung nodded slowly in unison, making Yoona sigh disappointedly. Yuri and Yoona then looked at each other, causing an awkward atmosphere around them. Yuri looked away quickly and Yoona bowed her head lower in shame. Sooyoung rolled her eyes at them both and walked up to Yuri to pull her up from the chair. She then pushed her towards Yoona and sat down in Yuri’s place.

“Sort yourselves out” Sooyoung huffed. Yuri stumbled closer to Yoona and stopped a few feet away from her.

“Err… Why are you here?” Yuri asked nervously. Sooyoung’s expression dropped into disbelief at Yuri’s question. Yoona rubbed the back of her neck nervously and shuffled in her spot awkwardly.

“I came back to your place… to say sorry… When Sooyeon and Jessica told me that Tiffany bumped into Miyoung.” Yoona answered. Yuri nodded slowly at Yoona’s answer.

“Will you two just hurry it up already?” Sooyoung called out from her seat. Yuri turned and shot a glare at Sooyoung.

“Listen… Yuri… I’m sorry about all the things I said. I was wrong and I know that it takes a lot for you to raise your hand against me… I’ll try to keep a calm head next time and not think so low of Taeyeon.” Yoona apologized sincerely. Yuri turned back to see Yoona’s head bowed down low in shame and couldn’t help but smile a little. She then raised her hand and ruffled Yoona’s hair playfully.

“Apology accepted. And I’m sorry for slapping you too… I should have calmly talked to you about it. Sorry.” Yuri apologized. Yoona lifted her head up and smiled brightly at Yuri. Yuri then opened her arms and pulled Yoona into a hug.

“You’re always the spoilt maknae of the Elites.” Yuri chuckled. Yoona laughed along and nodded.

“Okay so we have you two fixed. Now can we focus on the main problem here? What happened to Tiffany?!” Sooyoung yelled out in frustration. Yuri and Yoona broke from the hug and returned to their serious state.

“You don’t think she… ran… do you?” Yoona asked Yuri. Yuri bit her lower lip, honestly not able to give any reassurance to Yoona.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have joked around about Tiffany running. Looks like she really did make a run for it.” Sooyoung stood up from her seat and walked over to the other two. Yuri then looked up at the clock to see that it was almost six.

“Do you think we can do it without Tiffany? It’s almost six and we need to get the preparations done. The festival is in less than twenty hours.” Yuri pointed to the clock. Yoona furrowed her eyebrows and stared down at the floor in front of her, debating on their options.

“We should get going to the location and talk to the stalls. If Tiffany really did make a run, it’s too late to catch her. But I’m sure Tiffany will come eventually. She has worked too hard to get noticed by Taeyeon to let it all go down in the drain.” Yoona said seriously. Sooyoung raised her eyebrow up at Yoona.

“I’ve talked to her a few times. She won’t give up so easily.” Yoona reassured before she turned around and calmly walked out of the house. Sooyoung and Yuri exchanged a confused shrug and followed behind Yoona, leaving the house to be empty once more.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

A/N:

 

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating often :(

Just been... distracted... I'm not going to lie, I haven't been really busy. T_T

I do have assignments to do but I don't do them coz honestly who wants to. I don't know what I do with my time anymore. It just disappears O_O

 

Anywho~ The updates are getting lame and boring, i know and I'm sorry.

 But the next chapter is when all the excitement happens.

The showdown begins!!! woot!!!

 

 

 

 

OH BTW!

Huge announcement. 

Falling For You Again will be ending soon :3

There is honestly no point in adding a small drama after a huge one, just doesnt work that way :\

 

So~

I will be making a second season ^^

And it wont be like MLMB's second season. It will ont be deleted or forgotten.

However I have a little problem with season 2....

Should i call it 'Falling For You Again: 2' ???

Or name it something else?

Like... 'Fallen For You' or.... something completely not related to this title? O_O

'Falling For You Again: Family Decendants' <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Would that be okay? It related to the second season's plot and obviously shows that it's a sequel?

I probably will call it 'Falling For You Again: Family Decendants'  but i will refer to it as FFYA2 :)

Please voice out your opinions D: I'm stuck T_T

 

 

 

 

 

OH AND!!!!

I'm re-writing my first fanfic again :D

I read through it the other day and honestly it brings me to shame T_T

So~ I am rewriting it again (i know bad idea since i have so many going on at once :\)

But~

If you want some everyday life fanfic writing from me, go check it out ;)

No super natural things xD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/93751/my-lady-my-butler-jessica-snsd-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany-yulsic-yuri

 

If you havent read it then don't download the PDF to read it. The original was horrible x_x

:) kk wow this author note is long.

I haven't done a long a/n in a while xDDD

 

 

 

 

One question before i leave.

What's your impression of me? :3

 

Keke~ Tell me through the comments~ ^^

Bubbles out~

--

 

 

P.S, I drew Elite Yoona <3

  (Right click and open in new tab to see full ^^)

Yeah she has her short hair :)

If i drew her with long hair all three elites would look exactly the same x_x