Harmony

Falling For You Again

 

“Miyoung… You really think a needle will kill us?” Taeyeon struggled against Miyoung’s grip. Miyoung just smirked and readied herself to inject the needle into Taeyeon’s neck.

“It worked with the past leader of the Legion.” Miyoung sneered.

 “What?” Taeyeon’s body immediately stiffened upon the mention of the previous leader being killed. Miyoung just chuckled softly into Taeyeon’s ear as the cold metal of the needle brushed against the warm skin of Taeyeon’s neck.

“I’m sure you’ve heard the whispers from that fellow Legion member of yours. Your previous leader is no longer of this world or the afterlife.” Miyoung moved her eyes towards the audience watching her cautiously. Yuri took another hesitant step forward before Miyoung started chuckling loudly. She then pushed the end of the needle into Taeyeon’s neck, holding it in place as Taeyeon’s body tried to reject the needle. Yuri stopped advancing and gave a panicked expression to Taeyeon.

“Impossible. We’re immortal.” Taeyeon growled back. Miyoung took the needle out of Taeyeon’s neck as she held it Taeyeon’s face. She then pushed the back of slightly and let some of the contents squirt out of the tip.

“Yes, immortal, but not invincible Tae. You remember what I told you about our bodies, right?” Miyoung then moved her hand to position the needle back in Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon didn’t answer back as she continued to pull away the arm from her neck.

“Our bodies have been developed to be made up of mostly white blood cells. That’s what heals our wounds and stops us from aging. Truly a unique body we have… But, that is also our weakness.” Miyoung pressed her hand against the back of the needle and injected a few drops into Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon felt the contents run through her veins slowly. She then felt a burning, unbearable pain where the contents travelled.

“Argh” Taeyeon exclaimed as she lifted her hand up to pull away the needle and hold her neck. Miyoung took the needle out once again but still kept Taeyeon in her arms as the immortal writhed in pain in her arms.

“Taeyeon!” Yoona yelled as she ran up to Taeyeon. Miyoung pulled Taeyeon back a few steps and held the needle into the other side of Taeyeon’s neck.

“Don’t take one more step or I will inject the whole thing.” Miyoung threatened. Taeyeon continued holding onto her neck as she started clawing at it, trying to somehow, get the foreign drug out of her neck.

“What is that?” Jessica said fiercely.

“What this? This is a special drug that was developed especially for killing white blood cells. It’s highly concentrated so a full dose of this could kill even the purest of immortals within seconds. I just gave Taeyeon a few drops to let her see what it was like.” Miyoung laughed. SeoHyun opened her eyes wide as Miyoung’s eyes slowly started turning blue again. She gripped onto Yoona’s hands tightly, frightened of the blue eyed being in front of her.

“SeoHyun…” Yoona whispered as she saw the fear in SeoHyun’s eyes. Suddenly, SeoHyun fell to the ground with a loud thud. Yoona looked up behind SeoHyun to see Sooyeon lowering her elbow.

“Let her skip past this scene. Once she wakes up you can either lie or tell the truth. Now is not the time for all this drama.” Sooyeon said seriously as she lowered herself to the unconscious SeoHyun. Yoona let out a long sigh as she saw the limp body of the human flung over Sooyeon’s shoulders and taken to the safety of the festival.

“Urghh…” Taeyeon let out another cry as she started coughing again. Miyoung let Taeyeon’s neck go as she fell to the ground and started coughing up black contents from . Jessica and Tiffany covered their mouths in horror as they saw the ground splattered with black blood.

“What do you want?!” Yoona took a step towards Taeyeon and tried to help her. Miyoung just twisted the needle in her hands and raised her eyebrow at Yoona.

“You know what I want. Just give me Taeyeon and no one gets hurt. Simple.” Miyoung shrugged. Yuri and Yoona stood up to get the needle out of Miyoung’s grasp but Taeyeon’s arm stopped them.

“Don’t…” Taeyeon muttered harshly. She then held onto both their arms for support as she stood up again. Miyoung held her hand out for Taeyeon, waiting for her hand.

“Are you going to come with me Tae? Or do you wish to end your time in this world and endanger your friends?” Miyoung offered. Taeyeon gripped onto both Yuri’s and Yoona’s hands tightly as she took a step towards Miyoung.

“Taeyeon…” Yoona whispered as she followed her leader. Taeyeon tightened her grip before she released it again.

“Bring Jessica and Tiffany to where SeoHyun is… You too Yuri.” Taeyeon said in a stern tone. The two behind her remained unmoved.

“Go now!” Taeyeon barked loudly. The two immortals stumbled back a few steps as Taeyeon’s orders echoed through the trees. Yuri then slowly walked Jessica back up to the festival grounds as Yoona walked up to Tiffany. They exchanged solemn glances at each other before they glanced back at Taeyeon’s back. Tiffany bit her lower lip harshly, drawing blood from her fragile skin as her teeth sunk in too far.

“Tiffany… go back… Yuri and I will come back here, but for now, you have to go up to Jessica and SeoHyun.” Yoona whispered into Tiffany’s ear. Tiffany then stared down at the rock at the floor as Yoona started ushering her back up to the festival grounds. Yuri came running down quickly after Jessica was safely heading towards the safety of the humans. Tiffany then pushed Yoona away and bent down to grab the rock with her good hand and threw it at the immortal with the needle.

Everyone’s eyes opened wide at Tiffany’s actions, Taeyeon’s jaw dropping along.

“Coward.” Tiffany called out loudly. Yoona quickly lifted up her hand to cover Tiffany’s mouth as Yuri’s jaw dropped.

“What did you call me?” Miyoung glared at Tiffany. Tiffany used her hand to pull away from Yoona’s hand and took three confident strides towards Miyoung.

“A coward.” Tiffany answered back confidently as she pointed at Miyoung. Miyoung then saw the locket on Tiffany’s wrist and suddenly froze when it reflected the night’s lights. Yoona then used Miyoung’s hesitation and pulled Tiffany back again but Tiffany pulled away and stood beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon shot Tiffany a glare, telling her to move back, but Tiffany remained in her position.

“That locket… Where did you find it?!” Miyoung pointed at Tiffany’s wrist. Tiffany lifted her wrist up and saw the locket on her wrist again. Taeyeon turned around to also see the locket that was catching everyone’s attention and quickly pulled out the key.

“You were not supposed to find it!” Miyoung glared at Tiffany. Tiffany lowered her hand again and stuck her tongue out at Miyoung.

“Who was supposed to find it then?” Tiffany challenged. Taeyeon turned back to Miyoung with a questionable expression.

“Taeyeon was supposed to find it. I left it there… with a note and the music box… It was supposed to be for Taeyeon to find…” Miyoung’s voice slowly trailed off. Tiffany raised her eyebrow at Miyoung’s answer with confusion.

“Why would you tell Taeyeon to find the key when she has the key?” Tiffany asked sarcastically. Miyoung gripped her hands into fists and let out a frustrated yell.

“It was supposed to have made her remember our times together! She was supposed to have remembered the past with it. I left it there so that it would have been easier to get Taeyeon to follow me!” Miyoung blurted everything out. Taeyeon opened her eyes wide at Miyoung.

“You…” Miyoung let out a harsh breath of air through .

“You… always ruin everything!” Miyoung yelled as she narrowed her eyes at Tiffany.

“Tiffany. Get back now!” Taeyeon said harshly under her breath as she pushed Tiffany away. Yoona this time grabbed onto Tiffany’s shoulders and was dragging her back a safe distance away from the danger zone.

“What right do you have to lead the Legions? A leader needs to have courage, strength and confidence! You have none of those things Miyoung. Nothing!” Tiffany yelled back as Yoona continued to drag her away.

“Tiffany. Quit it!” Yoona shook Tiffany harshly before she continued pulling her. Miyoung was now wide eyed with surprise as she watched Tiffany’s stare at her with a challenging gaze.

“Miyoung. I’ll go with you to Japan… Just leave them alone.” Taeyeon interrupted Miyoung’s gaze and refocused the attention back to her. Miyoung looked back at Taeyeon for a short moment before she smirked.

“I don’t think I want the Legion anymore Tae… What I want now…” Miyoung slowly trailed off as she pointed the needle towards Tiffany’s direction. Taeyeon turned her head around to see where the needle was pointing. When she saw Tiffany the target of the needle, she quickly turned around but it was too late.

“… is her” Miyoung finished off as she charged at Tiffany. Yoona quickly covered Tiffany with her body to protect Tiffany as she saw Miyoung charging at her. Yuri  tried to stop Miyoung but was easily dodged by Miyoung as she was quickly advancing Yoona and Tiffany. Tiffany froze in her spot as she saw the immortal charge at her. Miyoung then reached Yoona and peeled her off of Tiffany.
She then lifted the needle, aiming for Tiffany’s neck as she positioned her thumb at the back of it, ready to inject. She then threw her hand down and injected the needle into the neck. Tiffany closed her eyes down tightly, waiting for the cold metal of the needle to be injected into her neck. As she waited, a loud gunshot was heard followed by the small sound of glass shattering.

Tiffany then opened her eyes up slowly to see the needle in Miyoung’s hands shattered. She then turned her head around to where the gunshot was fired and saw a group of both men and women walking down the road, everyone single one had bright burning blue eyes, except for one.

“The… Legion…” A strained voice then came in front of Tiffany.

“Taeyeon!” Yuri and Yoona’s voices suddenly yelled. Tiffany looked back to her front to see Taeyeon right in front of her. Her eyes then slowly traced to her neck where the thin metal was reflecting the night sky’s lights. She then saw that the top of the shattered needle was already inside of Taeyeon’s neck.

“T-Taeyeon?” Tiffany whispered raggedly. The needle then came out of Taeyeon’s neck and dropped to the floor, soon followed by Taeyeon’s body. Tiffany remained unmoved as she fell backwards, eyes still pried wide open.

“What are they doing here?!” Miyoung’s voice now had a sudden panicked tone. Taeyeon then lifted her hand up to her neck where the burning sensation was spreading quickly throughout her body. She dug her nails into her neck, trying to rid her system of the drug that was killing off her body. Her body then started coughing; emptying more black blood out of her system as her body slowly began to die off.

Tiffany then snapped out of her daze and immediately moved towards Taeyeon. She watched helplessly as Taeyeon continued clawing at her neck and emptying out black contents. She noticed that Taeyeon’s neck was now no longer healing.

“Taeyeon… Taeyeon!” Tiffany shook Taeyeon slightly. Before she could do anything further, the blue eyed strangers came and picked Taeyeon up, taking her into the middle of the crowd and out of sight from Tiffany.

“No… No! I was so close! No!” Miyoung then started screaming. Tiffany turned around now to see Yuri and Yoona on top of her, Yoona with her hand around Miyoung’s neck and Yuri’s hands just above Yoona’s. Their eyes were burning the brightest shade of red possible as Tiffany could see a few drops of water come from the burning eyes.

“Tiffany. Are you okay?” A low comforting voice murmured into Tiffany’s ear. Tiffany turned around slowly to see Sunny’s face in front of hers.

“S-Sunny?” Tiffany’s voice croaked. Sunny nodded slowly at she patted Tiffany’s head. Sunny’s eyes then flickered to the crowd blocking Taeyeon worriedly before looking back at Tiffany.

“Come. Go back to the safety of the humans. The Legion will deal with this.” Sunny whispered as she picked Tiffany’s body up. Tiffany’s body fell limp in Sunny’s arm as she was slowly taken up the road and towards the blue eyed crowd.

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany whispered. Sunny hushed her softly as she continued leading her back.

“No… Taeyeon… Taeyeon…” Tiffany planted her feet onto the ground in front of the crowd and shook her head harshly.

“Shhh… She’s going to be okay…” Sunny tried to sound convincing but her voice staggered towards the end. Tiffany took her body away from Sunny and held onto her head as her eyes slowly started to feel damp.

“Give us the antidote!” Yuri’s loud growl could be heard. Tiffany slowly turned her head around to see Yuri and Yoona shaking Miyoung furiously, their cheeks wet with their own tears.

“There is no antidote!” Miyoung yelled back. Yoona gripped onto Miyoung’s throat tighter and lifted her up before slamming her back down again.

“Give us the god damn antidote! You did this! You fix it!” Yoona yelled desperately. Two figures from the blue eyed crowd then walked out of the crowd and towards Miyoung, Yuri and Yoona. They calmly moved Yuri and Yoona away from Miyoung but the two red eyed girls refused to move as they continued to shake the pinned down girl. Tiffany then heard coughing from the middle of the crowd and her heart tightened. She then heard urgent murmurs in the crowd and knew that there was something wrong. The other two blue eyed Legion members had now managed to get their hands on Miyoung, one holding Miyoung’s left arm, the other holding the right.

Yuri and Yoona still had their hands around Miyoung’s neck desperately as the Legion members held Miyoung in place. The Legion members then kicked Miyoung behind her knees and forced her to her knees, making Yoona and Yuri break their grasp around her neck.

“If anything happens to our leader, you shall wish that you used that own needle against yourself.” The blue eyed member on the right growled harshly. Yuri fell to her knees and gripped onto the ground hard whilst Yoona ran to a tree nearby and punched a hole through it.

“Everything’s going to be alright…” Sunny whispered into Tiffany’s ears. Tiffany gripped onto her head even tighter and shook her head furiously.

“It should have been me…” Tiffany whispered as a few drops of water fell from her eyes to her knees. Sunny patted Tiffany’s back gently but Tiffany moved away from her gesture.

“It was always me… She shouldn’t even be here…” Tiffany continued murmuring. Sunny sat beside Tiffany and sighed as Tiffany was starting to sob.

“It’s all, my fault…” Tiffany murmured again. Sunny then lifted her hand up at patted Tiffany’s head gently, trying to reassure her. Tiffany pushed the hand away from her head but shortly after she felt the hand on her head again. She looked up at Sunny with tearful eyes and pushed the hand away again, but then she noticed something odd. Sunny’s hand wasn’t on her head. Sunny was also staring at something behind her with wide eyes.

“Fine, don’t receive my comfort then.” A low voice chuckled. Tiffany turned around and looked up to see Taeyeon standing there with a cape draped around her shoulders. Tiffany quickly stood up from the floor and stared at the being in front of her. Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany’s expression weakly and patted her head again.

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany whispered hesitantly.

“Yes?” Taeyeon answered back with a small laugh. Tiffany then immediately threw her arms around Taeyeon and hugged her tightly as she began sobbing again. Taeyeon patted Tiffany’s back comfortingly before she was tackled over by Yuri, followed by Yoona. Taeyeon stumbled back a few steps at the impact of the other two on top of her before one of the Legion members stood behind her and steadied her.

“Hey, you said you guys could touch me?” Taeyeon faked her cold persona. The three of them on top of her ignored her and continued to hold her tighter. Sunny from the side laughed at the three and looked over at Miyoung and the two guards.

She then walked over to Miyoung and bent down in front of Miyoung. Miyoung stared at Sunny with pure hate as the two guards tightened their grip on Miyoung’s arms.

“You have caused me quite a lot of trouble Lee Miyoung. The afterlife has been after you for quite a while.” Sunny muttered lowly. Miyoung tugged against the guards’ to lunge at Sunny but they kept her in place.

“Not only have you caused havoc in this world, but you dare break the barriers of the afterlife and bring more souls into this world illegally?” Sunny turned her head to the side as she continued to interrogate.

“I did whatever was necessary” Miyoung muttered back.

“Well… The afterlife doesn’t want you anymore. You don’t deserve to feel no pain for your actions. Instead, they have sent you over to the Legion.” Sunny nodded her head towards the two guard members. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a document out. It was stamped a pair of angel wings under two swords in crossfire, also known as the official stamp of the afterlife.

“The Legion has quite a grudge against you Miyoung. Killing one of their members was way beyond the barriers, but a past leader at that was just unforgivable. And here you are, injecting the same deadly poison into their current leader and wanting to take over them. Honestly, if I were you, I would rather be tortured to death in the afterlife.” Sunny smirked before she rolled the document up and tapped it against Miyoung’s cheek. She then then passed the document over to one of the guards before she walked away. The two guard members then dragged her away into the trees to take her back to the Legion without the human eye seeing them.

Sunny then walked back to the small reunion happening with Taeyeon. She had now managed to get Yuri and Yoona off of her but Tiffany was still attached on without a sign of getting off her.

“Leader Taeyeon… do you wish to remove her?” A legion member from behind asked hesitantly. Taeyeon just shook her head and waved the member off. She then tapped on Tiffany’s shoulder for the nth time and pulled her back gently. Tiffany hesitantly loosened her grip around Taeyeon as she stared back at Taeyeon. She then looked behind her to notice that the blue eyed people were now brown eyed people. They were all standing in a square formation and happened to be staring at her.

“Tiffany…” Yoona whispered into Tiffany’s ear. Tiffany turned her head slightly but still stared at the intimidating group of people behind Taeyeon.

“I don’t think you should be hogging their leader so tightly…” Yuri finished off in Tiffany’s other ear. Taeyeon then raised her eyebrow as she waited for Tiffany to detach herself.

“Oh.” Tiffany uttered as she quickly let go of Taeyeon. Taeyeon just chuckled again as she lifted her hand up to her neck. She was still feeling uncomfortable in that area but it was nothing that would threaten her life.

“Are you okay Taeyeon?” Yuri asked worriedly. Taeyeon just nodded slowly as she stretched her neck out.

“Leader Taeyeon… You should be careful.” The member behind her warned.

“Yeah, I know.” Taeyeon waved her hand off at him again. Sooyeon and Jessica then suddenly came down from the road, followed by Sooyoung who was carrying the unconscious SeoHyun on her back. Jessica ran up to hug Yuri immediately as Sooyeon ran up to hug Taeyeon.

“Unnie, you’re okay.” Sooyeon sighed with relief.

“Sooyeon. Ease up.” Taeyeon moved away from Sooyeon uncomfortably. Sooyeon laughed slightly as she pulled back away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled at her softly before she pinched Sooyeon’s cheek.

“I missed you.” Taeyeon whispered. Sooyeon smiled and let out a small giggle.

“I didn’t.” Sooyeon teased. Taeyeon laughed along as she slapped Sooyeon’s cheek gently. Sunny then came up and tapped Sooyeon on the shoulder hesitantly. Taeyeon and Sooyeon looked at Sunny expectantly as Tiffany moved aside to make way for Sooyeon.

“I’m sorry to ruin the family moment… but Sooyeon… the afterlife council wants you back.” Sunny said hesitantly. Sooyeon let out a disappointed sigh and nodded at Sunny.

“I know.” She whispered disappointedly. Taeyeon blinked confusingly a few times before she stared back at Sooyeon.

“At least this time I get to say my good byes.” Sooyeon thought optimistically. Taeyeon then immediately furrowed her eyebrows and was about to question Sunny when Sooyeon stopped her by wrapping her arms around Taeyeon.

“I guess I repaid you for all the times you saved me from father.” Sooyeon whispered into Taeyeon’s ears. Taeyeon closed her jaw again and patted Sooyeon’s back slowly.

“Thanks for being the greatest older sister this whole world will ever have.” Sooyeon continued. Taeyeon stopped patting Sooyeon’s back and hugged her.

“You’ve grown up well.” Taeyeon smiled into Sooyeon’s shoulders. Yoona nudged Tiffany by the shoulder and chuckled lowly so that only Tiffany could hear.

“Aren’t you jealous?” Yoona asked teasingly. Tiffany nudged Yoona back and gave a huff.

“Shush. Family reunion.” Tiffany hushed back. Yoona rolled her eyes as they continued to watch the two sisters.

“I should probably get going now…” Sooyeon suddenly said. Taeyeon let out a disappointed sigh as she tightened her grip around her younger sister before letting go. She then lifted her hand up to pat Sooyeon’s head slowly.

“Be a good girl now. Don’t let all the things I taught you go to waste.” Taeyeon said slowly. Sooyeon nodded obediently before she slowly started walking away.

“Good bye unnie. I love you.” Sooyeon waved. Sunny took a few steps away from the people and took out a small pellet. She then threw it onto the ground causing a smoke of dust to form before a hole started to develop.

“I love you too…” Taeyeon awkwardly called back. Sooyeon just let out a hearty laugh before she stood by the hole.

“Yuri! Make sure you look after my reincarnation!” Sooyeon yelled. Yuri just smiled and nodded as she tightened her grip around Jessica’s arm.

“Tiffany! Please look after my sister! Just a warning though, she’s as stubborn as a bull!” Sooyeon called out, causing laughter all around the group, including the Legion.

“Bye everyone!” Sooyeon waved enthusiastically. Everyone waved back at the cheerfully girl as she took a step onto the hole. Before she took one step further she turned back around again.

“Oh and Jessica. Make sure you look after your nails!” Sooyeon yelled. Jessica laughed at Sooyeon and gave her the thumbs up.

“Same goes for you!” Jessica yelled. Sooyeon nodded at Jessica’s advice before she stepped into the hole which would take her back to the afterlife. As she disappeared into the hole, it started closing up again before it completely disappeared. Sunny then let out a relieved sigh before she stood up and walked back to the group. Everyone was staring at her curiously, but one pair of eyes she noticed in particular was Sooyoung’s.

Sunny walked up to Sooyoung hesitantly. Sooyoung stared at Sunny accusingly as she came closer. Sunny then stopped a few feet away from Sooyoung and took a deep breath.

“Sooyoung… there’s something you should know about me…” Sunny said slowly. Yoona walked up to SeoHyun and took the limp body off her shoulders and left them alone to talk. Sooyoung crossed her arms and gave Sunny a stern look, waiting for an explanation.

“I’m… not an immortal… or human…” Sunny started off hesitantly. Sooyoung waited for Sunny to continue.

“I’m… a shape shifter… I came from the afterlife where all supernatural beings and souls end up. I was sent here a few decades ago by the afterlife council to bring Miyoung back to the afterlife and that is my sole purpose for being here…” Sunny explained slowly. Sooyoung narrowed her eyes at Sunny and took a step back.

“I’m sorry for deceiving you after all this time… but I couldn’t risk… ruining the bond that we had.” Sunny sighed as she looked down. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up to the owner of the hand. Sooyoung was smiling at her with a reassuring smile before she brought her in for a hug.

“I already knew what you were.” Sooyoung whispered into Sunny’s ear.

“How?” Sunny exclaimed in surprise. Sooyoung chuckled and pulled away from the hug as a male stepped out of the Legion’s crowd.

“That would be me.” Gi Kwang said proudly. Sunny opened her eyes wide at Gi Kwang before looking back at Sooyoung with the same expression.

“What? When?” Sunny continued to ask.

“A few moments ago actually.” Sooyoung said matter-of-factly. Sunny raised her eyebrow up at Sooyoung.

“And you’re not surprised?” Sunny asked. Sooyoung just shrugged.

“Who am I to say that the paranormal doesn’t exist? It came off as a shock at first but I guess I had a hunch that there were other beings out there.” Sooyoung explained calmly.

“So what happens to you now?” Tiffany then suddenly asked. Sunny turned to Tiffany and shrugged.

“She remains with the Legion.” The man behind Taeyeon answered.

“We have our ties with the afterlife. They are willing to let Sunny stay in this world as long as she stays with the Legion.” He continued.

“Really?!” Sunny exclaimed. The man just nodded firmly.

Sooyoung was the first to react as she hugged Sunny tightly, lifted her off the ground and spinning her around in a full revolution. Everyone laughed at the over enthusiastic Sooyoung as they slowly started making their own celebrations.

The Legion members were slowly making their way back to the festival except for that one man beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon turned towards him curiously, wondering if there was anything that he needed.

“Leader Taeyeon… please remember to take care of yourself. As of now, your neck is your most fragile part of your body. It would heal a lot slower than that of a human.” He said sternly. Taeyeon nodded slowly at him.

“You’ve done your research I see?” Taeyeon asked quietly. The Legion member nodded.

“The last leader wanted to make sure that if anything were to happen, we would have a solution.” He said sternly. Taeyeon let out a small sigh and patted the man’s shoulders.

“What have you done with him?” Taeyeon asked solemnly.

“He… he was buried under the grounds of your immortal birth place.” The member hesitated. Taeyeon nodded slowly before she patted the man’s shoulders again.

“He was a great father to us all…” Taeyeon whispered.

“He always had a soft spot for you Leader Taeyeon.” The man chuckled. Taeyeon laughed along and nodded.

“Please continue to keep your leader role. You are all that remains of the late leader. We shall not hassle you with our business… just…” he trailed off.

“I’ll still be your leader… I won’t let the Legion fall into the wrong hands…” Taeyeon reassured. The man smiled and bowed to Taeyeon graciously.

“Now run along. I’m sure the others are waiting.” Taeyeon nudged the last member to go. The man smiled at Taeyeon brightly before he ran up to catch up with the other members.

“Taeyeon…?” Tiffany called from behind her. Taeyeon turned around to see Tiffany’s hesitant position and raised her eyebrow.

“Can I… hug you?” Tiffany asked shyly. Taeyeon smiled to the side before nodding in approval. Before she could even finish nodding, she was already embraced by two arms.

“Thank god you’re okay.” Tiffany murmured into Taeyeon’s shoulders.

“Course I am. I’m the leader of the immortals, aren’t I?” Taeyeon chuckled back. Tiffany just smiled as tears of relief started flowing from her eyes as she tightened her grip.

“Yeah…” Tiffany nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Christmas Night

 

Yuri was lying down in the open field staring up into the sky with Jessica beside her. They were both holding hands tightly as they watched the night sky above them. Yuri’s eyes were burning a bright red colour as the full moon hung above the sky above them

“Jessica?” Yuri whispered.

“Hm?” Jessica hummed back as she closed her eyes, feeling tired after watching the stars. Yuri then sat up from the field and rolled on top of Jessica as she pinned Jessica’s hands down against the floor. She then stared intensely into Jessica’s eyes with her burning red eyes with a smirk on her face. Jessica opened her eyes immediately and stared at Yuri nervously.

Yuri then lowered herself down closer to Jessica. Jessica could feel the warmth of Yuri’s body radiate and Yuri’s warm breath washed over her. She blinked a few times before her cheeks slowly started turning pink and warm.

“I promised that I would ask you after everything was over didn’t I?” Yuri whispered onto Jessica. Jessica held her breath to stop the addicting breath of Yuri pull her into its trance. She then responded with a shy nod and watched as Yuri’s smirk grew.

“So… Jung Jessica…” Yuri lowered herself even more into Jessica’s ear. She then breathed into Jessica’s ear slowly, causing Jessica to develop goose bumps on her neck.

“Can you accept me for what I am? A being of the paranormal and supernatural? A beast by the definition of the scriptures? An immortal that is helplessly in love with a helpless human?” Yuri whispered into Jessica’s ear. She found it amusing when she saw Jessica’s ear turn bright red, knowing that her face was probably just the same.

“O-Of course I do…”Jessica stuttered. Yuri chuckled and pulled away from Jessica’s ear to hover above the bright pink human. Yuri’s red eyes locked with Jessica’s again as she raised her eyebrow.

“Are you sure?” Yuri teased. Jessica frowned at the teasing being on top of her and decided to take the initiative. She lifted her head off the floor and locked her lips against those above her. Yuri let out a deep chuckle from in as she lowered her head and pressed her lips harder against Jessica’s.

 

************************************************************

 

“Yoona.” SeoHyun called out. Yoona hid even further into the corner of the classroom. Yoona and SeoHyun had decided to meet up in the classrooms for their Christmas day. Yoona brought some food from Leeteuk’s restaurant for their food and spent their time walking around the campus talking about how their friends were spending their Christmas and just creating small talk between the two. Once nightfall came, Yoona quickly ran to the corner of the room and hid her burning red eyes from SeoHyun.

“I don’t want you to get scared.” Yoona uttered out. Truth was, SeoHyun already knew what the Elites were. When she woke up from the sleep that Sooyeon had put her in, Yoona had told her everything. SeoHyun did not believe it at first but everyone around her told her it was true. She then stopped talking to Yoona for a whole week before she decided that it was more painful to be away from Yoona.

“I won’t be scared Yoona. Tiffany unnie had told me everything about the eyes and all that.” SeoHyun took a step closer to Yoona. Yoona shook her head firmly and continued to hide away. SeoHyun then let out an annoyed huff and stormed right up to Yoona and turned her around. Yoona closed her eyes tightly and did not allow SeoHyun to see her brightly coloured eyes.

“Yoona. Open.” SeoHyun said sternly. Yoona pursed her lips and shook her head sternly.

“Yoona…” SeoHyun repeated. Yoona continued to be stubborn and kept her eyes closed. SeoHyun then took a deep breath and then dived in and pressed her lips against Yoona’s. Upon feeling a warm sensation on her lips, Yoona’s eyes immediately opened as SeoHyun pulled away. SeoHyun then let out a triumphant smile as she caressed Yoona’s cheeks.

“They’re pretty.” SeoHyun complimented. Yoona blinked confusingly at SeoHyun but then melted and smiled back at SeoHyun.

“Really?” Yoona said hopefully. SeoHyun just nodded eagerly and let out a small giggle.

“Th-That… was our first kiss… huh?” SeoHyun blushed. Yoona lowered her gaze to the floor shyly and scratched her back of her neck.

“Y-Yeah…” Yoona stuttered.

From outside the window, they could see the moon shining brightly as the first snow of the season started to fall.

 

***************************************

 

“Taeyeon. Look. Snow” Tiffany said excitedly as she pointed to the snow falling slowly. Taeyeon walked behind Tiffany with a bored expression on her face, contrasting Tiffany’s bright excited smile. Upon seeing her expression, Tiffany let out a small pout and sighed.

“Taeyeon… I thought you would be totally different after that whole incident. You’ve just returned to your cold self again.” Tiffany complained. Taeyeon just shrugged as she took out her iPad and opened the new counter app.

“I could easily take points you know.” Taeyeon threatened as the counter app showed up on screen. Tiffany had started gathering up her points again and was now at four hundred and fifty points.

“On second thoughts… I like your cold self…” Tiffany immediately laughed nervously. Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany’s antics and closed the application again. Tiffany then turned her attention to the snow falling slowly down onto them. She caught on in her gloves before it melted away quickly. Her dream suddenly came back to her from the day she slept over at Taeyeon’s house.

“Taeyeon… have you ever wondered why things happen? Why each snow flake has their own unique pattern, why it decides to form around a piece of dust and why it majestically drifts down and land gently before melting?” Tiffany smiled as she held out her hand and caught another snowflake in the palm of her hand. She decided to test her dream and see if it would somewhat come true

“Things happen because of a reason… Everything has a purpose in this world... As long as they have a purpose there is no need to ask why they happen” Taeyeon answered bluntly with a shrug as she stood beside Tiffany. Tiffany pursed her lips again as the snowflake melted.

“Then what is my purpose? Why am I here?” Tiffany asked quietly, wanting to hear the same response from her dream.

“Because…” Taeyeon started, “You’re here for me.” Taeyeon smiled as she held her hand out to catch the snowflakes. Because of her higher body temperature, the snowflake melted before it managed to touch her hand. Tiffany held her breath when she realised that everything was going exactly the way she had dreamt.

“There wouldn’t be anyone else to bully and blackmail if you weren’t here.” Taeyeon finished off. Tiffany froze in her spot as she blinked confusingly a few times. Taeyeon’s response was far from what Tiffany had dreamt of and couldn’t help but feel disappointed. Unconsciously, her shoulders dropped as she let out a disappointed sigh. Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany’s reaction and knocked her on the head with her knuckle.

“Were you expecting a different answer?” Taeyeon mused. Tiffany shook her head disappointedly and crouched down onto the lightly snow covered floor. Taeyeon crouched down with her as she watched Tiffany gather all the snow possible and made a small snowball in her hand. She then patted it in the palm of her hand and turned around to face Taeyeon. Because there was not enough snow for Taeyeon to make a snowball without melting completely, she decided to use a stick to push the snow around.

“What do you plan on doing with that snowball?” Taeyeon asked without looking up at Tiffany. Tiffany threw the snowball up and down in her hand a few times experimentally. She then threw the snowball at Taeyeon’s head, making the snow cling onto her hair before melting away. Tiffany then quickly stood up and ran a few feet away as Taeyeon remained unmoved.

“Should have seen that coming…” Taeyeon told herself as she brushed all the excess snow and stood up again. Tiffany was a few feet away expecting a chase from Taeyeon, but instead Taeyeon took out the iPad and pressed a few buttons.

Tiffany then started to panic and ran to stop Taeyeon. Taeyeon was originally going to take fifty points off, but Tiffany slipped onto the snow and bumped into her. Her hand then ran past the zero before hitting the enter button.

“Oops…” Taeyeon muttered when she saw the screen. Tiffany steadied herself against Taeyeon and looked onto the screen. She let out a horrified gasp when she saw minus fifty points. Taeyeon had taken five hundred points away instead of fifty.

“Taeyeon. Fix it!” Tiffany panicked. Before Taeyeon could do anything, the bell rang to signal the end of Christmas Day.

“I don’t care Kim Taeyeon. From now till the end of Christmas. I will do everything I can to make you fall for me”

Tiffany’s words repeated in her mind. It was now the end of Christmas and she had minus fifty points. The reality struck her as she fell to the ground with disappointment.

“Hey… Tiffany?” Taeyeon called out hesitantly. Tiffany let out a long sigh and started to feel her eyes get teary.

“It’s okay… I’m sure…” Before Taeyeon could finish Tiffany shook her head.

“I said until the end of Christmas Taeyeon… It’s the end of Christmas now… and I failed.” Tiffany’s voice broke. Taeyeon bit her lower lip nervously as she bent down to Tiffany’s level and placed her hand against her back.

“You know… I wasn’t going to let you get the full five hundred points…” Taeyeon admitted slowly. Tiffany lifted her hand up to her eye and wiped her eyes as she felt it overfill with water.

“It wouldn’t have made a difference.” Taeyeon continued. Tiffany just shook her head, refusing to listen to Taeyeon.

“You really don’t love me… do you Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked hoarsely. Taeyeon’s eyes immediately shot open at Tiffany’s accusation. She then moved her hand underneath Tiffany’s chin and forced her to look into her own blue eyes.

“Who told you that?” Taeyeon asked harshly. Tiffany turned her head away and lowered her head again.

“You said you weren’t planning on giving me the full five hundred points.” Tiffany sobbed. Taeyeon let out an impatient sigh as she brought Tiffany’s face up again.

“I haven’t told you why yet.” Taeyeon said sternly. Tiffany then looked into Taeyeon’s eyes with her own teary ones. Taeyeon’s blue eyes were burning with passion as her expression was serious.

“The point system is a system to rate how you are. Five hundred would mean you would be the perfect human being… I don’t want that.” Taeyeon said sternly. Tiffany blinked away her tears and allowed it to roll down her cheeks, still feeling dull that she had failed.

“You shouldn’t try to act around me just to seem like the perfect human Tiffany… I admit you have many flaws and unstable areas, but that doesn’t matter. In fact, I probably wouldn’t be here if you didn’t have those flaws.” Taeyeon continued sincerely. She then lifted her other hand up and wiped away Tiffany’s tears.

“Stop trying to be the perfect being Tiffany… I like you for who you are. I couldn’t wait for the end of Christmas so that I could tell you all this. You don’t have to try so hard to be with me.” Taeyeon then moved her hands so that both her palms were against Tiffany’s cheeks.

“You are Hwang Tiffany. You came into my dull life behind the shadows of the campus buildings and forced your way into my mind. You stood out from the dull lives of the other humans and used your own ability to contrast against everyone else. I didn’t notice you because you were great. I noticed you because you were unique and I don’t want that to ever change.” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, feeling frustrated that Tiffany was acting this way. Tiffany by now had stopped crying because of the points, but was now touched by Taeyeon’s words.

“You don’t need a point system to decide whether you can be with me or not. In fact you really don’t have a choice. I will not allow you to leave me after this. Not after all you’ve done to me.” Taeyeon said sternly. Tiffany nodded in Taeyeon’s palms and used her hands to wipe her tears away.

Slowly, Taeyeon lowered her face towards Tiffany’s and used her hands to bring Tiffany’s up to hers. Tiffany then closed her eyes as she leaned in towards Taeyeon as the two lips met. Tiffany felt her heart leap out of her chest when Taeyeon’s warm flesh met hers. As a reaction, she raised her hands and wrapped them around Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon in response moved her hands to Tiffany’s chest as she pulled her in closer.

The two lips were moving in sync as the snow continued to fall above them. The iPad was left forgotten on the floor next to them as so did everything else.

Slowly, the two broke away from their warm kiss. Tiffany felt her cheeks flush as they leaned her foreheads against each other, staring intently into each other’s eyes.

“Don’t change who you are. I love Hwang Tiffany, not anyone else. So don’t become something that I would not love as much as the real you.” Taeyeon whispered reassuringly. Tiffany nodded against Taeyeon’s forehead with a bright smile on her face.

“I love you Taeyeon.” Tiffany said sincerely. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany and moved her lips towards Tiffany’s forehead and placed a chaste kiss onto it.

“Love you too, Hwang Tiffany.” 

 

 

 

The End~ (Of Season 1)

 

_______________________________

 

 

-goose bumps- Ewww cheesy ending xDDD

 

YEPP!!! Last chapter of FFYA season 1 :DDDDDDD

I know i said i wont update for a week~ But i decided i would leave my homework for another day and write this. Some of you stayed up late reading my fics, so in return, i stayed up late writing it :D

as soon as i posted up the last chapter, an hour later, i started writing the ending. Missed out on a few hours of sleep but meh, i can catch up on sleep later.

 

Anywho~

As you can see, this isn't exactly the end of FFYA
It took them the whole 70 chapters to even kiss each other (Except TaeNy o_O)
Quite frankly, they aren't OFFICIAL official yet. No one popped the 'will u be my girlfriend' question~
I promise you they will be official early in season 2.... i think

 

Thank you guys for reading till the end ^^
I really loved writing <3333
I especially love being able to provide entertainment (?) for a few people.
It's funny how it takes me like hours to write one chapter, but onlt 30mins to read x_x

I really don't know what to say here anymore

It's the end of the first ever TaeNy featured fic ;~; -tears of joy-

 

I think that should be enough from me :)

 

 

SEASON TWO TIME!!! WOOOT! XD

Linkity Link Link here >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/240101/falling-for-you-again-family-descendants-romance-snsd-taeny-yoonhyun-yulsic

 

:)

I won't say good bye since well.. im not going anywhere

So~

For now~

 

Bubbles out~

--