Rain Rain

Falling For You Again

It was Friday morning and the sky was covered with dark gray clouds.

"I hate Fridays" Jessica complained

"Not that bad" Tiffany flashed an encouraging smile

"At least it's not hot" SeoHyun added

Jessica just rolled her eyes. She never really could stand hot weather.

The three of them then made their way to the Elite's classroom. As they walked in they saw three perfect figures sitting at the tables talking to each other.

"Omo~ Are we late? We're sorry" SeoHyun apologised

Yoona jumped out of her seat and ran towards SeoHyun, tackling her with a hug.

"Nope you're just on time. We just come here early that's all" Yoona said as she broke from the hug

Taeyeon glanced over to Yuri and Yuri just shook her head.

"Come. Time to start" Taeyeon said bluntly

Tiffany bit her lip. She had a feeling that Taeyeon was still mad at her for the necklace yesterday.

"I'm not mad if that's what's worrying you." Taeyeon put her elbow onto the table and put ehr chin into the palm of ehr hand.

Tiffany gave a small nod before she took her seat in front of Tiffany.

Jessica was also awkward with Yuri. She stood in her place while she stared at Yuri.

Yuri walked up to her and stared at her

"You had a thought about your feelings towards her yet?" Yuri asked

Jessica looked behind Yuri's shoulder and stared at Taeyeon. She still wasn't sure of her feeligns towards her.

"I'll help you out." Yuri smiled

"Tae! Swap partners with me today." Yuri suddenly called out.

Tiffany popped her head up and stared at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just gave a small shrug before she left her seat and stood in front of Jessica.

"Only for a day right?" she asked Yuri.

"Yepp. Just a little change. And i doubt Yoona would want to change" Yuri laughed

Yoona shot a look at Yuri before she returned her attention back to SeoHyun.

Jessica held her breath as she stared up at Taeyeon. Taeyeon on the other hand seemed indifferent. she sat down on the seat and motioned Jessica to sit back down.

"Okay. Your in the same courses and Tiffany right? We'll start here" Taeyeon opened the text book and pointed towards the question.

Jessica nodded once before she bowed her head and read the text book.

"Understand everything?" Taeyeon asked after a few minutes

Jessica just nodded once again and Taeyeon went back to reading her own book.

Yuri kept an eye on Jessica, making sure that she was making process. But when she saw that Jessica wasn't making any process she decided to help her.

"Tae, come with me to the restroom for a bit" Yuri said as she got off her seat

"You're fine with this aren't you Tiffany?" Yuri asked Tiffany

Tiffany just smiled as she returned to her text book.

"You okay with this?" Taeyeon bluntly asked Jessica.

Jessica just replied with another nod as Taeyeon left the room behind Yuri

Yuri led Taeyeon down the hall before she pulled her into one of the empty rooms.

"Woah. What's up?" Taeyeon said in surprise

"It's about Jessica. She's a little unsure about some things with you." Yuri just smiled casually

Taeyeon sighed. She knew what it was.

"Sisterly or actual love right?" Taeyeon had sharp senses

Yuri just nodded once and smiled brightly

"Okay. I'll do it after class, she won't focus if I do it to her now" Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she turned back towards the classroom.

Yuri skipped along behind her.

As Taeyeon walked back into the classroom she took her seat with Jessica again and Yuri took her seat with Tiffany.

Yoona and SeoHyun were still giggling in the corner of the classroom.

"They sure have it easy" Jessica mumbled

Taeyeon smiled at Jessica's comment. Tiffany saw Taeyeon's smile and felt a sense of something inside her

Yuri smiled as she saw Tiffany's face change expressions.

*Jessica's not the only person who needs help* Yuri thought to herself.

 

 

 

After class had ended Jessica, Tiffany and SeoHyun packed up their books and started to head off.

Taeyeon suddenly stopped Jessica

"Come with me to the roof" Taeyeon said as she made her way out of the classroom.

Jessica was confused with Taeyeon's sudden meeting but followed her anyway.

Tiffany stared up at Taeyeon and Jessica and wondered where they were going.

Yuri suddenly tapped Tiffany's shoulder

"Their meeting up at the roof. But remember this, this is just a test for Jessica. They won't actually do it" with that yuri just left Tiffany.

Tiffany was confused with what Yuri had said.

*Do what?* she thought to herself

When Jessica and Taeyeon were no longer in sight, Tiffany decided to go up to the roof.

There was an urge in her to follow and find out what they were doing together.

 

Up on the roof Taeyeon led Jessica to the chairs on the left of the roof.

"So you're still unsure about how you feel?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow at Jessica as she crossed ehr arms

Jessica's jaw dropped

"H-H-How'd you know?" Jessica stuttered

"I'm not that dense Jessica" Taeyeon joked.

Jessica then just nodded with her face blushing furiously.

"I think i might have a way of determining your feelings" Taeyeon smiled

Taeyeon then started standing closer to Jessica. 

On the other side of the roof Tiffany was spying on them.

*What are they doing?* Tiffany thought.

Taeyeon then started to lean in towards Jessica.

Jessica closed her eyes tight and Tiffany's jaw dropped open.

Taeyeon stopped about 2cm away from Jessica's lips. Jessica was trembling.

On the other side of of the roof Tiffany didnt see Taeyeon stop. She really thought that Taeyeon had kissed Jessica.

*What the hell?!* she thought.

The feeling she had before started to come back to her.

With that Tiffany quickly left the roof to calm herself down.

Meanwhile Taeyeon was still smiling at Jessica.

"Well? What are you feeling? Scared?" Taeyeon asked Jessica

Jessica popped one of her eyes open to see Taeyeon's face so close

She quickly took 5 steps back and tried to calm herself down.

"You didn't want that kiss did you?" Taeyeon stood up straight and smiled at Jessica

Jessica thought for a while.

Taeyeon was right. She really didn't want that kiss. It felt so wrong to her.

She didn't want to lose her first towards Taeyeon. 

Jessica stared up at Taeyeon and bowed

"I'm sorry" she apologised

"Haha. It's okay. I'm just happy that you got your feelings straight. And it's a good thing that you don't like me like that. To be honest I would only end up breaking your heart" Taeyeon said bluntly

Jessica stared up at Taeyeon. Her expression seemed to be lonely.

"Does anyone have a chance?" Jessica asked out of curiosity

Taeyeon thought about it for a while.

"I guess not." she flashed a smile.

Jessica just bit onto her lip. She thought that Taeyeon must have her reasons for that.

"You can return to your friends now. I'm going to stay here for a bit" Taeyeon turned her back towards Jessica

Jessica nodded before she went back to her friends.

She took a look back at Taeyeon to see her let out a long sigh.

*I wonder what's wrong* Jessica thought to herself before she left the roof.

 

 

Meanwhile Tiffany had just reached the canteen area where she met Yoona, SeoHyun and Yuri.

Her face was still flustered.

*Why am I feeling like this? I don't even like her. She's just a uptight girl who doesn't care for anyone but herself* Tiffany thought to herself.

She then remembered about the incidents where Taeyeon had helped her. When Taeyeon drove her home from the piano shop, when she took in that poor dog and when she helped Tiffany with her fear of men.

Tiffany then looked up at Yuri. She was looking at her concerned.

She then remembered what Yuri had said to her before.

"Yuri come with me for a bit" Tiffany said as she walked out of the canteen.

Yuri followed after her.

After they were out in the canteen Tiffany didn't waste any time.

"When you said they weren't actually going to do it, did you mean kiss?" Tiffany got straight to the point

"So that's how she determined it" Yuri smiled

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked

"Jessica was just unsure about some things and Taeyeon was just helping her clear things up. Besides Taeyeon would never kiss anyone else. The furthest she would go is hug them. Rest assured" Yuri patted Tiffany's head.

Tiffany felt a sense of ease inside her for some reason. She shook her head

*Why was i so worried about that?* she thought to herself.

"I know someone else who needs to clear things up too." Yuri just said as she walked back into the canteen.

Just then Jessica came back to meet up with Tiffany.

"Hey Jess" Tiffany waved

Jessica was smiling

"Hii~" Jessica smiled back

"What happened to you? Weren't you all depressed this morning?" Tiffany asked

"Yepp. Just sorted a few things out. I feel so much better now" Jessica beamed as she walked into the canteen.

Tiffany just let out a small laughter as she walked in after Jessica.

 

At around 4 o'clock the weather started turning bad. Rain was now pouring down heavily.

Jessica, Tiffany and SeoHyun were standing under the cover of the college classrooms.

Yuri and Yoona suddenly walked pass

"Want us to help you get throught this rain?" Yoona beamed as she held up three umbrellas.

"Really?" SeoHyun exclaimed

Yuri and Yoona just nodded.

"Share an umbrella with your tutors. Oh Tiffany you can have one to yourself. Taeyeon is staying back after." Yuri passed the blue umbrella to Tiffany.

"Where is she?" Tiffany asked

"She said she's staying back to play with the piano a bit" Yoona answered as SeoHyun jumped under her umbrella.

Some other girls caught glimpses of the Elites and started hating towards Jessica, SeoHyun and Tiffany.

They whispered to each other with jealousy.

"I think I'll stay back a little longer" Tiffany suddenly said as Jessica popped under the umbrella with Yuri.

"You sure?" Yuri asked

"Taeyeon doesn't have an umbrella does she? The rain doesnt look like it's going to lift soon" Tiffany smiled at Yuri

"No she doesn't... but she seems to like the rain. Anywho suit yourself" Yuri just shrugged

The other four then started to head our the gates while Tiffany stayed back under the cover of the classrooms.

After about an hour Taeyeon left the music room.

She went out to the exit and stretched. To her surprise there was a figure crouched over on the side of the door.

"Ermmm.... Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked as she went over to the figure.

Taeyeon patted the girl's back and jumped back when she realised it was Tiffany.

"God why does she resemble MiYoung so much" Taeyeon muttered as she saw the familiar figure.

Taeyeon then looked back at Tiffany.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Taeyeon rolled her eyes

She crouched in front of Tiffany and wrapped her arms around her neck. Taeyeon then took the umbrella next to Tiffany and put it over themselves.

"You owe me for this" Taeyeon muttered as she carried the sleeping Tiffany out to her car.

As Taeyeon slowly put Tiffany into her car she realised that Tiffany was starting to stir

"Shhhh" Taeyeon quickly tried to put Tiffany back to sleep

*I don't wanna be caught like this. This is like kidnapping* Taeyeon thought to herself.

Tiffany then stopped stirring and went back to sleep. Taeyeon gave a sigh of relief

She then put the seatbelt on her and moved over to the driver's seat.

"If I'm not wrong she lives...." Taeyeon muttered to herself

As she drove down the street she realised that Tiffany was talking in her sleep.

"Key.... Locket... Music box" Tiffany kept muttering.

*What?* Taeyeon looked over to Tiffany

"Key... note... must find key... fit with locket.... and music box" Tiffany muttered again

*This girl is mad* Taeyeon laughed to herself.

But Taeyeon couldnt help but feel as though it had something to do with her.

When Taeyeon reached Sunny's place she decided to leave Tiffany to sleep for a little longer.

"I have nothing better to do" Taeyeon gave herself a sarcastic smile.

She glanced over at Tiffany. For some reason she couldn't stop looking at Tiffany.

Taeyeon started to lean in closer to Tiffany to take a closer look.

Tiffany suddenly started stirring awake and Taeyeon immediately went back to her seat. Shifting uncomfortably

"Mmmmm. Where am I?" Tiffany asked as she rubbed her eyes

Taeyeon bit onto her lip. She couldn't help but think Tiffany was really cute when she did that

"You fell asleep at the classroom doors, so i decided to take you home" Taeyeon regained her composure and answered Tiffany bluntly

"Ohh..." Tiffany said still half asleep.

"Wait so I'm home now?" Tiffany looked outside the windows

"Yeah. I remember your address from before" Taeyeon re-assured

"Ohhh.... That's right how's the puppy?" Tiffany suddenly turned her attention to Taeyeon.

"His fine" answered Taeyeon bluntly

"Anything more?"

"Nope"

"Aw" Tiffany felt disappointed

"Well I should be going in... Sunny is probably mad right now" Tiffany bit the bottom of her lip.

"I'll come in with you" Taeyeon offered

"Really?!" Tiffany jumped

"Yeah. I should re-assure her that you were with me" 

"Oh my god... Thank you!" Tiffany squealed excitedly

By now the rain had only become a light sprinkle

Tiffany and Taeyeon quickly got out of the car and up to the Sunny's place.

A petite figure opened the door

"TIFFANY DO YOU KN....." the figure was cut off when she saw Taeyeon at the door.

"Oh... Hi there" the figure smiled at Taeyeon.

"You must be Sunny?" Taeyeon asked politely

*Woah total attitude change* Tiffany thought.

"Yes that's me" sunny answered

"I'm here to re-assure you that Tiffany was with me the whole time. She was helping me get some paper work done. I'm really sorry for causing her to be late" Taeyeon lied flawlessly

*Wow* Tiffany stared at Taeyeon.

"Oh really? Oh that's okay then" Sunny smiled as she let Tiffany in.

"Thank you for bringing her home"

"No problem" with that Taeyeon left.

Jessica who was inside greeted Tiffany

"Welcome home Tiffany!" Jessica exclaimed

"Haha. Thanks" Tiffany replied a little confused at Jessica's reaction

"How long were you planning on sleeping in Taeyeon's car?" Jessica sneered.

"What?"

"Taeyeon arrived here long ago. But then she let you sleep a little longer" Jessica replied

"Oh my god.... Really?" Tiffany had no idea

"Yepp. And to think she lied ot get you out of trouble too" Jessica's smile was getting wider

Tiffany bit her lip.

*Maybe i caused her too much trouble* Tiffany thought.

"Dinner will be ready soon. Clean up a bit first" SeoHyun yelled from the kitchen

"My my Tiffany. You know how to reel in the good-looking ones" Sunny suddenly came in and winked at Tiffany

"What?! Me and her have nothing going on" Tiffany waved her hands defensively

"Sure sure" Sunny waved her hands and went back into the kitchen

Jessica then followed Sunny leaving Tiffany alone

*I mean i don't like her in that way.... and neither does she.... right?* Tiffany sighed