Miyoung

Falling For You Again

 

“Yeah… It’s only normal for humans to have lingering feelings. Why?” Tiffany tilted her head to the side as she answered. Taeyeon gripped onto the necklace that was still in her hand and smiled slightly.
“You couldn’t be more wrong.” Taeyeon said quietly. Yuri from the chains was watching with confused eyes as the two were conversing. Tiffany just raised her eyebrows high, wondering what Taeyeon was saying again.
Then, within a blink of an eye, Taeyeon had Tiffany pinned down against the floor with her hands around the latter’s neck.
“Who are you?!” Taeyeon growled loudly.

“T-Taeyeon… What’s wrong?” Tiffany stuttered quickly underneath Taeyeon. Yuri on the side was trying to free herself again, pulling as hard as she could against the chains whilst Taeyeon’s hands twitched, threatening to tighten around the latter’s neck.

“You know what I mean. Who are you” Taeyeon repeated, a distinct growl heard in her voice. Tiffany held onto Taeyeon’s hands, stopping her from tightening any further with a worried expression on her face.

“It’s me Tiffany. Taeyeon what’s going on?” Tiffany pleaded with innocent eyes. Taeyeon smirked as she loosened her grip on the body underneath her. Yuri raised her eyebrows high once Taeyeon and Tiffany were upstanding again. She screamed against the cloth, trying to warn Taeyeon again. Tiffany was brushing the dirt off herself with a disapproving expression on her face. As she looked up again the air was suddenly knocked out once again, her back smashing against something hard. She blinked again to see Taeyeon right in front of her face, holding her up by the collar and pushing her against the wall.

“You are not Tiffany. Your body temperature is too warm to be that of a human. I never told you that my past lover was female, and I know better than anyone else that Tiffany knows I’m not human. I’m not going to repeat myself anymore. Who are you?” Taeyeon’s eyes were now blue as she interrogated the body in her hands. ‘Tiffany’ didn’t move. She had a confused expression on her face and was shivering slightly.

“I don’t know what you mean. TaeTae you’re hurting me” she pleaded as she tried to wriggle out of Taeyeon’s grasp. Taeyeon froze upon hearing her old nickname. She looked down towards the floor as she remembered her long and distant past.

“Taeyeon!” Yuri called from the back as she managed to push the cloth out of . Before Taeyeon could respond to Yuri’s warning her body was pushed off ‘Tiffany’ and smashed against the floor, her hands behind her back as her face was pinned against the floor.

“Nice to see you again dear Unnie” the small room resounded with a giggle. Taeyeon looked towards her back to see Jessica on her back holding her arms. Tiffany on the side was just refixing her clothes again with an annoyed expression on her face. Taeyeon tried to break her hands free but the grip around her wrists were too strong.

“Let me go! Leave her alone! Whatever you want her for take me instead! Sooyeon!” Yuri screamed at the top of her voice. Taeyeon’s eyes opened wide upon hearing what Yuri had called Jessica.

“Sooyeon?” Taeyeon said slowly. ‘Jessica’ on her back just smiled back innocently towards Taeyeon.

“Long time, no see dear sister” she said sarcastically as she pulled Taeyeon up by the arms and held her to stand in front of ‘Tiffany’.

“It really has been a while TaeTae…” the imposter smirked as she folded her arms. Taeyeon glared at her with confusion and hate. The fake Tiffany then just outstretched one of her hand and ran it across Taeyeon’s jawline, causing Taeyeon’s eyes to flare in an even brighter blue.

“I remember those eyes. I remember everything about you. I wonder though… if you remember anything about me.” The imposter whispered slowly. Taeyeon yanked her arms out of Sooyeon’s grasp quickly and turned around to push Sooyeon right beside the Tiffany imposter. She then held both their necks with each of their hands. Yuri celebrated slightly inside when she saw Taeyeon having the upper hand.

“What do you want? Why did Sunny send you here?!” Taeyeon snapped at them. Sooyeon and the latter looked at each other with confused expressions before the Tiffany imposter looked back at Taeyeon.

“Sunny? Why would we be involved with her?! Taeyeon-ah. I don’t think you realise what’s going on here” ‘Tiffany’ mused. She then clicked her fingers and Sooyeon launched herself to sit on top of Taeyeon, pinning her hands to her sides. The fake Tiffany then slowly walked towards Taeyeon’s head and crouched down low. Taeyeon let a snarl escaped her lips as ‘Tiffany’ placed the palms of her hands against Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“I missed you TaeTae” she whispered as she lowered herself and placed her lips against Taeyeon’s. Taeyeon stopped struggling in that instant. Everyone stopped moving, including Yuri. Sooyeon just smirked on top of Taeyeon, slowly letting Taeyeon’s hands go and getting off of her. Slowly, the imposter pulled themselves away from Taeyeon.

“Miyoung…” Taeyeon whispered as she blinked a few times. The lips that were on hers were so familiar. It was something that she had longed for, for over ninety years. She knew who it was without a doubt. She had no doubts against it. Taeyeon’s mind fell into the dark turmoil once again, the pain of losing her past lover hitting her again.

“Miyoung?” Yuri questioned when she heard Taeyeon’s whisper. The fake Tiffany turned around towards Yuri and walked towards her slowly. She then stood in front of her and crossed her arms with a smile plastered across her face.

“Let me introduce myself. I’m Lee Miyoung. Taeyeon’s long lost lover” she introduced proudly. Yuri’s body froze once the latter in front of her introduced herself.

“Y-You can’t be…” Yuri whispered slowly. Sooyeon was now walking towards her with the key in her hand for Yuri’s chains. She walked behind Yuri and unchained Yuri’s hands and replaced the cuffs with her own hands, holding Yuri in place.

“Thank you for your help Yuri. As promised, you can go free. Your other friends will be let free soon. You have my word.” Miyoung thanked gratefully. Yuri’s body then didn’t respond anymore as Miyoung’s eyes changed to a bright blue colour. She didn’t know what was happening anymore. Sooyeon, Taeyeon’s younger sister, and now even Miyoung, Taeyeon’s past lover, was now in the present world. Both obviously not human.

“Come on Yuri. Your freedom is waiting you.” Sooyeon interrupted, pulling against Yuri’s arms roughly and leading her outside the cliff’s hideout. Yuri walked past Taeyeon who was now seated upright in Miyoung’s arms. Her face was cold and distant. All signs of her life were gone. Taeyeon was now just an empty shell.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Yuri called out, trying to knock Taeyeon out of it. Taeyeon remained still as Miyoung held her up and helped her stand up. Yuri pulled against Sooyeon’s arms but Sooyeon countered by kicking the back of her knee, making her fall to her knees.

“Miyoung…” Taeyeon whispered deadly as Yuri was now being dragged forcefully out. Just before Taeyeon was out of Yuri’s sight, she saw Miyoung placing her lips against Taeyeon’s cheek with a proud smirk against her face.

“Taeyeon!!” Yuri screamed out again before the door which held Taeyeon and Miyoung closed, leaving what happened after that a mystery to the outsider’s eyes.

 

 

“TaeTae… Aren’t you glad to see me again? Why are you so quiet?” Miyoung said with a slight pout. Taeyeon just remained silent as Miyoung set her down to a seat nearby. Her eyes were distant as she kept remembering everything from the past. Miyoung just smiled slightly as she stood in front of Taeyeon and made her face her. She used her finger to pull up Taeyeon’s chin as they looked at each other eye-to-eye. Miyoung gave a sweet smile to Taeyeon as she moved her finger across Taeyeon’s lips, slowly dragging it across the outline and evoking Taeyeon to twitch slightly.

“Is that really you… Miyoung?” Taeyeon whispered slightly, staring intently into the pair of eyes in front of her. Miyoung just nodded slowly, the smile growing even more on her face. Taeyeon slowly lifted up her right hand and pressed it against Miyoung’s left cheek. Miyoung leaned in against her cheek and closed her eyes. A smile grew on Taeyeon’s face as she ran her thumb across Miyoung’s cheekbone, a gesture she often did back then. Her hand then froze in mid gesture. She then took her hand back quickly as panic ran through her eyes. Miyoung turned her head to the side innocently, wondering what was wrong with Taeyeon.

“Th-The diary… The conversion… Your body.” Taeyeon blurted out quickly, retreating from Miyoung’s touch.

“What diary?” Miyoung asked first. A sharp pain ripped across Taeyeon’s chest as she remembered the passages she read inside the diary that was given to her. She winced slightly when Miyoung held both of her hands in her own again.

“The diary… You wrote. It said that you despised immortals… Things just don’t add up. You knew I was immortal… yet you called me human.” Taeyeon said slowly. Miyoung just knelt down in front of Taeyeon and let out a long sigh.

“I’ll tell you everything from the beginning then.” Miyoung said slowly. Taeyeon had a hurt expression on her face when Miyoung was no longer smiling. She then watched as she slowly reached for a rock beside them and held it up to her forearm, pressing the sharp edge of the rock against her hand and breaking the skin. Taeyeon’s overprotectiveness kicked in and she knocked the rock out of Miyoung’s hands quickly, holding onto her injured arm to see if there was any damage. To Taeyeon’s surprise, the wound was healing as fast as hers would have. Confused, she looked up to Miyoung again, still holding onto her wrist.

“You could say that the conversion worked” Miyoung sighed, showing her smile slightly to Taeyeon to reassure that she was okay. She then stood up again and took a deep breath, preparing herself to tell Taeyeon the whole story.

“Taeyeon, do you remember what Sooyoung had said about the conversion? That it was definitely going to work if you followed a set of rules??” Miyoung asked quietly. Taeyeon bunched her hands into a fist and nodded once, remembering how Sooyoung had let her down… Or she thought she let her down.

“It worked, but the process is much different to that of a normal conversion. In a normal conversion, the blood that is consumed is absorbed into the blood stream. Within the blood stream the immortal blood slowly takes over that of the humans. If there is enough absorbed then the conversion would be a success. If there is not enough, the body is neither human nor immortal. The blood cells battle each other and strain the heart and therefore cause the failure.” Miyoung paused. Taeyeon’s eyebrows slowly started to drop down low, her anger from over a hundred years ago returning to her.

“Well, if you remembered, the way in which we did it was rather different… Instead of the direct immortal’s blood being put into the system, there was a pill. Do you know what that pill was Taeyeon?” Miyoung raised one eyebrow up at Taeyeon curiously.

“It was a concentration of my blood cells. It was supposed to be absorbed into the system right away, and because it was concentrated it should have converted you.” Taeyeon recited Sooyoung’s words. Miyoung just nodded at Taeyeon’s answer but held up one finger.

“There was also something else. The casing that surrounded the concentration of blood was cyanide. It was an instant but painful death.” Miyoung let out a small sarcastic chuckle at the pain she went through. Taeyeon quickly stood up from her seat with her eyes wide open.

“Calm down Taeyeon. It was part of the procedure. Sooyoung didn’t know it was cyanide. It was the Elite’s experiment.” Miyoung reassured, pressing her hands against Taeyeon’s shoulders.

“Taeyeon… I know everyone has wondered what happens after death. Well, I got to personally experience it. It’s not at all what people think. Those legends and myths are all true in the afterlife. Demons, immortals, ghosts, vampires, they all exist in the afterlife. But it’s not the hell that people think it is. It is rather peaceful. Human souls and beasts live in harmony like a community. The angels also exist in that world. They are like the officers of that world. Patrolling every day to make sure everything is going okay.” Miyoung paused when she saw Taeyeon utterly confused from the information she was receiving.

“Should I leave it at there for now?” Miyoung said playfully, waving her hand in front of Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon took a deep breath and shook her head. She then sat back down in her seat with a grim expression.

“Go on… I want to know what happens” Taeyeon sighed. Miyoung just gave a nod and resumed her explanation.

“Either way. I was technically dead. I was wondering around the afterlife, meeting new people and starting to settle in. But I was only there spiritually. My body was still in this world and that pill was still slowly dissolving in my body. After a few weeks or so, my spirit began fading slightly compared to those around me. One of the angels noticed and took be to the office where everything is registered. Reincarnations, deaths, housing, everything was looked after in that one large building. I was taken to that building to find out what was wrong with me. After running a few tests they found that my body was slowly regaining life again. The cyanide from the pill had dissolved and now the concentration of the blood cells was bursting throughout my lifeless body.
An immortal’s blood is something incredible really. It started up my organs and systems again, turning me into what you would call a pure blood immortal like you are.” Miyoung smiled as she pointed to Taeyeon.

“The difference between what you would call a pure blood immortal and just a normal immortal is that the pure blood breed does not have any traces of their old DNA anymore. Your friends however still have traces of their old DNA in their systems. That DNA then interferes with many things including the eye colour changes and the ability to convert others to immortals. If a normal immortal was to do the conversion with another human, the DNA would cross and cause a mutation and result in death. The immortal blood cells took over my own DNA and made me into what I am today.” Miyoung concluded with a small spin.

“But the reincarnation… Is Tiffany not your reincarnation? And Jessica… How is Sooyeon here too?” Taeyeon was still confused. Miyoung crossed her arms and tapped her finger against the bottom of her chin in a thinking gesture. Taeyeon’s eyes opened wide when she remembered that she was missing something really important.

“If you’re not Tiffany than where is she?! Jessica, Yoona, SeoHyun. Where are they?” Taeyeon quickly snapped.

“I still haven’t finished yet TaeTae. I only told you about how I came to be what I am now” Miyoung pouted.

“In the afterlife there is a system called reincarnation. There are only a limited amount of souls available and unlimited amounts of memories. As soon as you enter the afterlife the angels take half of your soul. This is so that they wouldn’t have to wipe the memories of that soul. Everything has to go somewhere doesn’t it? Imagine the space they would need to wipe the memories” Miyoung chuckled. Taeyeon nodded slightly at Miyoung’s explanation.

“Well… They found that the soul regrows into a full soul once it is brought back to this world. It’s also known as maturing in this world. This then allows the afterlife to keep taking half of the soul and replant them into the new bodies without having to create new ones. The new bodies then have half the personalities of the last but as they mature they add their own twist to the soul. Tiffany is indeed my reincarnation and Jessica is indeed Sooyeon’s.” she confirmed with a nod.

“Now to the question of where the two are. Once I woke up in this world again I found that Sooyeon had followed me into this world. She was missing her sister dearly and when she heard that I knew you and I was going to see you again, she followed me. I woke up with all my memories, half a soul and a whole new body and I started to miss you. So I started to look for you. As you can see it took me quite a while too. Sooyeon followed me all the way too. However she will not be able to stay for that much longer. The angels granted that as soon as Sooyeon had patched up her relationship with you she would have to return to the afterlife.”

“As we searched for you the Elites had found me. They knew me from before and saw that their experiment had worked. They then recruited me into the Elites and told me that you would be somewhere in Korea, though they didn’t know your exact whereabouts. Following that clue, Sooyeon and I finally managed to find you. To our surprise though, we saw our reincarnations with you and your new friends. Was quite a shock to see someone looking exactly like us in front of us, but that caused a few problems. We couldn’t get close to you because of our reincarnations. So, we temporarily switched places with them. I assumed that the girl did not know about your immortality and I tried to be her for as long as I could, doing everything I thought she would be doing.”

Miyoung stopped once she saw Taeyeon bent over and holding her head.

“I’ll explain everything in more detail later then. It seems that this is too much to take in.” Miyoung chuckled slightly. Taeyeon nodded in response, ruffling her head in frustration.

“All that matters is that I’m here with you again aren’t I?” Miyoung cheered. Taeyeon took her head out of her hands and looked at Miyoung expectantly. Miyoung held up a peace sign and stuck her tongue out cutely, evoking Taeyeon to forget about all her worries and smiling back at her. She stood up and reached out to Miyoung, pulling her into a hug and burying her head into the crook of her neck.

“I missed you…” Taeyeon whispered. Miyoung just nodded inside Taeyeon’s hair and hugged her back.

“I missed you more…” Miyoung answered.

 

 

 

“” Gi Kwang exclaimed. He and Sunny were standing in the open area on the other side of the room which Taeyeon and Miyoung were in. Sunny just patted Gi Kwang’s back reassuringly, biting onto her lower lip nervously.

“We have to tell her” Gi Kwang growled, charging at the door in front of them. Sunny quickly stopped him and pulled him back a few steps.

“No. Now is not the right time. If you barged in and started accusing her, Taeyeon would snap you in half. I knew we should have acted faster.” Sunny grumbled. Gi Kwang clenched his hands into a fist, glaring at the door which hid his leader and Miyoung. They had heard everything that Miyoung had told Taeyeon. For the most part they knew it was true, but there were plenty of things that Miyoung was leaving out of her experience.

“Elites recruiting her? What a lie. She just barged in one day and murdered our past leader using that injection. The Elites want nothing more than to get rid of her, but we don’t have the injection.” Gi Kwang grumbled. Sunny just nodded knowingly, trying to calm him down.

“For now we have to find the humans. Miyoung will want to eliminate anything that stands in her way. The other two immortals included. Let’s find Yuri first and then the others. We might be able to snap Taeyeon out of it. We’ll reveal Miyoung’s real colours and send her back to the afterlife.” Sunny whispered harshly. Gi Kwang flexed his jaw and nodded.

Sunny nodded as well before the both of them started walking out of the secret area. Once both of them were out in the open Sunny took three deep breaths. Gi Kwang watched from afar as large wings sprouted from Sunny’s back. A tail also grew from Sunny’s tail bone as the wings opened. They were the wings similar to that of a demon and were a bright red colour. Complimenting her wings, Sunny’s eyes also changed to the colour of an orange topaz colour. Gi Kwang smirked once Sunny was done with her transformation.

“I can’t get over how awesome that looks. I’m starting to want to be a demon now.” Gi Kwang chuckled as he stood in front of Sunny. Sunny just rolled her eyes and hooked her arms under Gi Kwang before taking off into the sky.

“I’m not a demon. I’m a shape shifter. The demons in the afterlife are much bigger and their whole body turns into a demon. I just manipulate my body to look like a demon.” Sunny grumbled. Gi Kwang just shrugged off Sunny’s explanation and watched from the skies above.

“Off to find Yuri” Gi Kwang said sternly. Sunny nodded and made a sharp left turn towards the city.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

So basicly.

- Sooyoung gave a pill to Miyoung in the past, the Elites said that it would definitely work and turn Miyoung into an immortal.
- The pill was a concentration of Taeyeon's blood that was covered in cyanide (poison)
- The cyanide killed Miyoung and resulted in her going into the afterlife
- In the afterlife, half the person's soul is taken and is used for reincarnation. The soul left is free to roam the afterlife amoungst demons and mythological beings.
- Miyoung was roaming afterlife for a few weeks when finally the pill inside her body (in the living world) dissolved, releasing Taeyeon's blood and ocnverting her body into an immortal.
- Miyoung was then brought back to the living and somehow Sooyeon followed her.

There are a few things that Miyoung had left out though ^^

 

But yeah~

If its confusing im sorry. The whole story of why Miyoung is here will be revealed soon~

 

Maybe on the 2nd of June i can make a marathon for FFYA and rush past all this drama xDD

 

 

 

Anywho~

Bubbles out~

--