Teaser 2; Lee Soo Man's Brilliant Idea

The Adventure of Colored Fame

"EXO-M and EXO-K are not the only magical bands that will be debuting. We're forming a new girl group as well!"

"What, Lee Soo Man-ssi?!" everyone in the room looked at the founder with big, shocked eyes.

"Yes, you heard me. We're forming a new girl group," he responded, smiling from ear to ear.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. Inside a fairly large building, SM held their meeting with the press. When he announced the sudden news, every news reporter immediately zoomed their cameras in on the founder, impatiently waiting for him to give out more information.

"This girl band, Crayon, will consist of 6 members, as each member will represent a different color," he stated, "There hasn't been a single case of leaked photos/information about this band. We intend to keep it this way. Hence, the 6 girls' identities will be kept a secret until a teaser is released."

"Lee Soo Man-ssi, may I ask how these girls will be presented in the teasers?" a reporter looked up at the founder.

"Good question. The girls will be revealed in their color order - Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and finally purple," Lee Soo Man explained, "and we know that you will immediately be captivated by their unique personalities."

Reporters around the room nodded understandingly, but the staff of SM were dumbfounded.

 

Soon, the meeting with the press ended and Lee Soo Man was driven back to his office. He called for a staff meeting in the meeting room.

 

"We were not informed of this new group, sajangnim (boss)!" the advisor exclaimed while the staff nodded in agreement.

"I know. I recently thought of this idea, and I decided to announce it at the press meeting!" the founder smiled to himself, believing that he had made something big.

His advisor tilted her head, "So what do you plan on doing? We haven't even picked out the 6 girls yet!"

"I know, which is why we need to do that soon. Evaluate each female trainee's progress and talent. Choose the best of the best. I want this new girl band to be big," Lee Soo Man said as he moved his hands to the side, showing everyone how big he wanted them to become, "Staff dismissed."

 

 

Did you guys like the new teaser? I did~ The idea just popped out of nowhere and he announced it. Lee Soo Man is a mad genius. ^.^