Teaser 4; Introduction to the Trainees - part 1

The Adventure of Colored Fame

SNSD looked up at the large SM building. They were on their way to Lee Soo Man's office to get more information on the new girl band.

"Girls, are you ready?" Taeyeon looked at the 8 other members as they nodded.
Tiffany let out a sigh, "It's been a while since we came here.."

Walking into the building, all the staff members bowed at the 9 girls, who bowed back.
Sunny knocked on the door of Lee Soo Man's office.
A deep, familiar voice responded, "Come in."
Taeyeon and Jessica each took a handle and pushed the doors open.
The girls' eyes widened when they saw EXO-K, EXO-M, and SHINee sitting down on the sofa with Lee Soo Man behind his desk.
"Is there some sort of meeting?" Hyoyeon asked while looking at the male bands.
"I don't know.. EXO and SHINee came to ask me about the new girl band.. I suppose that you girls are here for the same reason..?" the founder seemed to have read their minds.
Sunny nodded and walked up to her uncle, "So.. Who are these 6 girls?"
One by one, the girls sat down next to the other bands.
"Where's Super Junior?" Seohyun noticed that the large 13-male member band was missing.
 Lee Soo Man casually shrugged, "Probably doing their promotions in Japan. I'm sure they also read the Allkpop article about Crayon.. Speaking of Crayon, since all of you seem to be here for the same reason, would you like to see the 6 lucky rookies?"
All 4 bands nodded their heads enthusiastically. Believing that they would be the first ones to see the new band, they felt special.

The founder got up from his big fancy chair and gestured for them to follow him, and so they did.

"Wait.. sir.. aren't we heading for the trainee practice room. I thought we were going to the practice room that bands use," Su Ho suspiciously asked.
 "We're heading in the right direction," Lee Soo Man cooly responded.

Without warning, the doors of the trainee practice room burst open. Startled, the 34 rookies who were dancing to 'Rainism' all stopped in their tracks to look at the intruder... or should they say.. intruders. Standing before them were some of the most famous modern-day bands - EXO-K, EXO-M, SHINee, and SNSD. The trainees immediately stood up straight and bowed to their sunbaes, who, in response, bowed back.
"Wait, sajangnim.. There are, like, 50 of them?!" Sooyoung cried in disbelief.
Lee Soo Man turned towards the bands and chuckled, "No.. I brought you bands here with me to hear my announcement."
 Then, he turned back towards the 34 rookies and cleared his throat, "There have been rumors and articles spreading around about SM debuting a new girl group. I'd just like to announce to the 37 of you that this is true. Indeed, this group will consist of 6 members, which means that 6 out of the 37 rookies in this room right now will debut in Crayon."
The jaws of the trainees dropped.
"Yes.. We will be evaluating your performances and progress to determine who qualifies for this group. That is all. Good day to you," Lee Soo Man finished.
Before stepping out of the practice room, the founder turned around to say, "EXO, SHINee, and SNSD, you may stay here and watch the trainees practice.. Interact with them.. Tell them how it's like to be an idol. Educate them about the music industry."

Once the doors closed behind the founder, the rookies began chatting amongst themselves.
"I thought those articles were just rumors! We have a chance of debuting!"
"I know! I'm so excited!"
Suddenly, all 34 mouths closed as the rookies turned their heads to look at their sunbaes.

At first, no one dared to say anything.. They were afraid of humiliating themselves in front of such famous people. However, one girl had the nerve to walk up to SNSD and bow.
"Ni hao! I'm Wang Rita!~" a blonde-brunette girl bowed and smiled.
Hyoyeon, who spoke conversational Chinese, responded, "Ni hao!"
Seeing that Rita introduced herself, another girl walked up to EXO-K and blushed at Se Hun before introducing herself, "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jung Eun Hye a.k.a. Eunni!"

"Im Sung Mi here!~" a long-haired brunette sang prettily while staring at Chanyeol.
"My turn, my turn!" a black-haired girl interrupted Sung Mi's little staring contest, "I'm Hyang Ha Na!"
Ha Na pointed at a girl who had her head lowered, "And her, right there. She's Kim Eun Hye!~"
Eun Hye gave a small wave before lowering her head again and playing with her fingers.
 A brunette coldly said, while eyeing each of the idols, "Gong Hae Jin. That's me." Then, she sarcastically cheered before putting on a pokerface again.
 "She's cold..." Baekhyun softly whispered to Se Hun. Hae Jin glared at him before walking off.
 "Keke.. Hae Jin's like that sometimes," a dark brunette pushed her way through the crowd of trainees, "I'm Yang Ae Young~ I admire Taemin from SHINee."
Taemin slightly blushed and looked away before getting smacked on the head by Onew.
"I-I'm.. Jung Joon Ki.. It's.. It's.. n-nice to-o meet y-you...." a girl studdered. It was obvious that she was very nervous as she snuck peeks at Baekhyun, Se Hun, and Lu Han.
"Hi Joon Ki! I'm Baekhyun!" the greasy Baekhyun shook Joon Ki's hand, which made her flush bright red.
From the back of the room, a brunette yelled, "Soo Min Young, at your service!~"

A Japanese-looking girl glared at Joon Ki with envy and walked up to Baekhyun, "I'm Song Yun Hee."
She stuck her hand out for him to shake.
Lee Min Young, on the other hand, was searching for someone that wasn't there, "Where's Super Junior..?
"They're promoting in Japan," D.O. responded as Min Young hung her head disappointedly.
Lu Han walked up to a girl who was sitting and look down at the ground, "Hello pretty lady.~ What's your name?"
The brunette, recognizing the familiar voice, jumped up in surprised and blushed when she saw Lu Han, "Ch-Cho Kyu.. Kyu Rin... Cho Kyu Rin."
The idols and trainees seemed to be warming up with eachother.
A Japanese-looking girl walked up to Tao, who was sitting on a bench, and sat next to him.
"Hi sunbae, I'm Chae Car Mie," she beamed.
Choi Joo Young, on the other hand, approached the idols in a different manner. She hid behind Se Hun and tapped on his right shoulder. Then, she walked off to the left. When Se Hun looked to his right, he couldn't see anyone but Xiu Min, who seemed to be dazed by the trainees.
"Yah, that's not funny!" Se Hun protested.
"What..?" Xiu Min looked over at the latter.
"Hey, don't act!" Se Hun complained.
Joo Young tapped Se Hun's left shoulder, and he turned to see her.
"It was me, sunbae," Joo Young giggled, "It's a shame that Super Junior is in Japan right now.. I really wanted to meet them."
"Yeah.. me too," a girl with headphones slightly pouted, "I wanted them to sign one of my posters and write a message saying 'Hi Kim Chae Young' on it!~"

They seem like a pretty chill group," a blonde casually shrugged and turned away, "I'm Choi Yoon Mi, by the way."
After much thought, Im Yoo Rin decided to introduce herself to Xiu Min as Park Su Min waved to Key.

The male idols, of course, felt very welcome by the rookies. However, SNSD felt a bit left out, so they decided to leave.
 Hardly any trainees noticed their absence, as they were all too busy introducing themselves to their idols.