The New Trainees

The Adventure of Colored Fame

While the idols were busy unpacking everything in their new dorm, the trainees were dancing in the practice room. The atmosphere of the room was very depressing and sad, so the trainees danced in silence.
Cho Kyu Rin heard the doors of the practice room abruptly open and complained, "Really.. They need to stop barging into our room in the middle of practice! This is the third time!!"
The trainees turned to look at the intruders and were confused at what they saw.
8 random girls were looking around, observing the practice room, when they met eyes with the 31 trainees who were dancing.
The room was completely silent for about 10 seconds as both groups stared at one other.
The silence broke when the dance instructor walked into the room and announced, "They are 8 trainees have transferred from Class B to Class A."
(A/N; I forgot to mention the different classes of trainees in SM. Basically, Class A contains the most talented trainees. Class B contains trainees who are undergoing idol training. Class C, Class D... and so forth.)

The 31 trainees slightly nodded their head.
"Dance practice is not over! What are you guys doing? Get back to work!" the instructor barked before leaving the room again.
The awkward silence returned again..
"Ahem," Jung Eun Hye signalled for the 31 trainees to continue practicing. The music started again, so the girls turned around and continued with their routine.
A tall, slim girl with long, wavy brown hair walked over to the stereo and turned off the music.
31 trainees, who were surprised at the girl's action, turned to look at the latter.
"That was a bit... rude.. Don't you think?" Choi Joo Young snapped at the girl while glaring.
 She just casually shrugged and walked back to the 7 other girls.
Another girl from the small group walked up and bowed.
"I'm very sorry. Please excuse her attitude," the girl apologized, "I'm Jun Mi Cha, and she's Song Yeon Hee."
Another girl with a noticable Busan accent spoke, "I'm Sandra Lim Lina~"
"Choi Min Young. I'd prefer Bella, though," an emotionless newcomer simply stated while rolling her eyes.
A pretty girl walked up to Min Young and giggled, "Hi! I'm Lee Ji Hyun!~"
Joining Ji Hyun, another girl introduced herself, "Lee Min Young here~"
 Then, she pointed at a pokerface girl, "She's Anh Sae Rom."
Sae Rin glanced up upon hearing her name, but returned to her phone a couple seconds later.
Another newcomer daringly ran up to Choi Yoon Mi and beamed at her, "I'm Kim Arianne! Want to be friends?"
Yoon Mi, although a bit shocked at the girl's sudden proposal, nodded and smiled back.

One by one, the trainees also introduced themselves to the newcomers, and soon enough, they began dancing together.
Finally finishing a day of training, the 39 of them went back to the dorms.
The 8 new trainees got their own dorm to share, so the original 31 trainees did not have to adjust nor share their rooms with the newcomers.

"I don't really know if I like these new girls..." Park Cho Hee plopped herself on her bed and rolled around, "The 8 newcomers consist of 80% pokerface and only 20% friendliness."
"I heard that there will be more trainees transferring into our class," Moon Eun Ju was laying on her belly, playing with her phone.
"I hope the other trainees that come are nicer..." Kim Eun Hye mumbled as she opened her laptop, "Hey look! Soo Yun's online on Facebook~"
Cho Hee and Eun Ju rushed over to her and immediately began talking over eachother, "Talk to her! Tell her we said hi! Tell her about the new trainees!"
"YAH, YAH! One at a time.. gosh," Eun Hye rolled her eyes.
"What's all of this commotion about..?" Lee Eun Mi, who had just finished her shower, walked into the bedroom with a towel over her wet hair.
"Eonni, come read our chat with Soo Yun!~"

Chat
Kim Eun Hye: Soo Yun, are you there?

 

Soo Yun, who was surfing through Youtube and looking for videos of her favorite idols, heard her Facebook chat ring.

Chat
Kim Eun Hye: Soo Yun, are you there?
Baek Soo Yun: HI EONNI! 8D

"HEY GUYS, SHE'S ONLINE!" Eun Ju announced.

Chat
Kim Eun Hye: Soo Yun, are you there?
Baek Soo Yun: HI EONNI! 8D
Kim Eun Hye: How's your new dorm?
Baek Soo Yun: It's pretty good.. At least we have beds to sleep on instead of the hard, cold floor. xD How was practice today?
Kim Eun Hye: Decent, I guess.. but these 8 new trainees transferred to our class from Class B
Baek Soo Yun: Omo, really? Are they pretty? Are they nice? WILL YOU GUYS REPLACE ME WITH ONE OF THEM?! o()o
Kim Eun Hye: /facepalm. Yeah, they're pretty. No, they're not nice.. 5 of them were pokerfaces while 3 of them were actually friendly and sociable.
Baek Soo Yun: You ignored my last question. ಠ_ಠ
Kim Eun Hye: No, Soo Yun. We will never replace you<3~
Baek Soo Yun: (≧∇≦) Okay, good!~ Are those new trainees really that scary?
Kim Eun Hye: Well.. we can't say anything about them right now. Remember when Sun Hee came? We didn't really like her either, but look at how it turned out. She fit in just fine~
Baek Soo Yun: Yeah.. Those new trainees will probably turn out like Sunhee Cold on the outside, warm on the inside. Well, I have to go now, eonni! I need to record some video episode thing for CrayonTV.. or whatever it was called.
Kim Eun Hye: Bye Soo Yun! Oh, and Eun Mi, Eun Ju, and Cho Hee say hi~
Baek Soo Yun: Tell them and the other eonnis that I said hi! Bye eonni! Take care~  (◡‿◡)

Baek Soo Yun has signed off.