You're My Oppa - Idol Version; Ep2 - Part 2

The Adventure of Colored Fame

It was my birthday two days ago. ^____^
I had a splendid time with my family, haha~
Although I said that I wouldn't write anything for the people who haven't given me the required information, I decided to write their parts anyway.
However, their parts will probably be shorter and not as well-written, since I don't know enough about them to actually write a good scenario.
 This does not mean that I tolerate the lack of cooperation amongst the Crayon members. Some of you aren't giving me the information that I request.
Anyway, you guys just needa cooperate with me more! :C

On a second note, I still don't understand why I'm randomly losing subscribers. Seriously guys, y u no love me?! ;A;
Whenever I don't update, I don't lose subscribers.. When I update, people unsubscribe. What is this madness...?

Btw, Crayon's green member, Setsuna, still needs more applicants! Go apply. :3

Sapphire Academy


Purple

Haejin dragged her stuff into the room that all five members shared. The generous leader, Onew, decided that he would sacrifice his own comfort for the sake of Haejin's comfort by giving up his bed to her. After she set down all of her stuff, she carefully observed the room. Taemin and Jonghyun shared one bunk bed while Key and Minho shared the other bunk bed. Haejin would now sleep on the single middle bed, which formerly belonged to Onew. Aside from the beds, the rest of the room seemed pretty vast and vacant.

Finally finished unpacking, the female stepped into the living room to see the five members engaged in another round of cards.
 Unamused, Haejin slowly approached the males and peeked at Jonghyun's hand. She could tell that he was clearly going to lose this round, so she snickered. Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows and glared up at the girl, who glared back.
Onew set down his cards and spoke, "Why don't we stop for a while and let our dongsaeng introduce herself?"
 All eyes were focused on Haejin now, but she only responded with a pokerface.. no nervousness, no shaking, no nothing... just a pokerface.
 "My name's Gong Haejin. I am the sub-rapper and sub-vocalist of Crayon.. and I'm 18 years old," Haejin emotionlessly said, her eyes fixed on the flower vase ontop of the dining table.
"What are your hobbies, Haejin?" the curious maknae asked, eyes glowing with energy.
"Eating, sleeping, baking playing golf and polo, and travelling," SHINee's dongsaeng emotionlessly responded.
"I like sleeping too!" Jonghyun laughed.
"I was born in Suncheon and I shall warn you now that I am a very demanding person and I cannot live without my phone," the girl shrugged, finally showing a slither of emotion. However, it disappeared as quickly as it appeared, "I don't like chocolate and horror movies. I particularly hate insects. Seriously, I can't stand them."
SHINee only nodded understandingly, waiting for her to continue.
"Uh.. I think that's all," Haejin turned her attention to the boys again.
Minho raised his hand, "Are you a fan of SHINee?"
"Eh, I'm neutral," Haejin had a bored expression on.
"Favorite member? Favorite song?!" Jonghyun blurted out.
"Since I'm not a Shawol, I don't see why I have to have a favorite song or favorite member.."
"Oh," the boys seemed a bit disappointed, but Haejin didn't seem to care.
Jonghyun shrank back in his seat, "Well then.. who is your favorite band..?"
"Teen Top!" a genuine and visible smile appeared on Haejin's face. If the other members of Crayon were there to see that smile, they'd probably freak out and yell, "AGNAKLHMELKGHMWOPF. DID I JUST SEE THAT?! ARE MY EYES PLAYING WITH ME?! DID HAEJIN JUST SMILE?!"
However, SHINee did not act the way that Crayon would have. Their mouths were hanging as they melted at the sight of Haejin's beautiful and rare smile.
"Bedtime is in an hour! Go shower guys," Onew stood up, interrupting the magical moment, and ruffled his hair.
"I've already showered," Haejin spoke. Onew nodded and turned back to the males, who immediately scrambled up and seperated to do their tasks.
 Haejin headed to the bedroom so that she could arrange her blankets and pillows to her liking.
 Approximately 45 minutes later, the guys were all in the room, spick and span (clean), and ready to sleep. However, the six of them made it clear that they had way to much energy to go to sleep. Key was too busy talking about shopping with Haejin while Minho watched a sports game and Jonghyun eavesdropped on the divas. Onew and Taemin sat on the ground, happily eating chicken and drinking banana milk together.
"Guys!" Haejin, who usually was too arrogant to start a conversation with anyone, slightly raised her voice to silence the guys, "Crayon has a performance on M!Net tomorrow night at 8, so you guys need to get me to Sangam-dong by 5 tomorrow."
 "No problem-o!~ " Jonghyun sang, causing everyone in the room to smile - including Haejin.

Around this time, the other members of Crayon dropped off Chaerin and Carmie at EXO's dorm and were moving on to 2PM's dorm.

Taemin yawned and softly rubbed his eyes like a cat.
"Aww, our little maknae is tired," Key cooed at the youngster, who softly pouted.
"Am not!"
"Then what was that yawn?"
"I.. had something in my... eye.."
"Pfft, excuses."
The two kept bickering while everyone else rolled their eyes.
 Haejin decided to break up the friendly fight, "Hey guys, sing me a song!~"
"Why..?"
"Because.. you guys might be able to convert me into a Shawol if you do a good job..?"
Jonghyun was the first to jump up at the thought, "Which song should we sing?!"
"How about a song from our mini album that's going to be released in four days?" Key suggested.
"Like.. Sherlock?"
"Yeah!~"
"Do we dance to it too?"
"Sure, why not."
The five boys turned to face the female once again, "You'll be the first ever to see the first official performance of 'Sherlock'!"
Haejin softly chuckled and lightly clapped. Although her appearance seemed calm, she was actually feeling special to be the first to hear their song.
Taemin rushed over to the speakers to plug in his phone. Then, a song started playing. Haejin recognized the song almost immediately. SM had released Sherlock's teasers and Chaerin made her watch all of them with her.

SHINee’s back, SHINee’s back, SHINee’s back back back back back

Minho's husky whispering and English was amazingly y. When the boys started dancing, Haejin had to glue shut to prevent her jaw from dropping

Jigeumbuteo all stop eoneu nugura haedo

I hyeonjangeul beoseonaseon an dwae myeongbaekhan i sageon

soge ginjanghaji ma Nan milsil aneseo deo jayurowo imi

When Taemin began to sing his part, Haejin was surprised at how deep and manly the maknae's voice was.

Neoui tteollin sumgyeol hanakkaji nochiji anha

Eunmilhage norin simjangui boseok

Neoui buranhan geu siseonkkaji kkwetturheosseo nan

Yonguiseonsangui neol chajanaesseo nan Freeze!

When they finished their performance, Haejin clapped and cheered. Her fun and bubbly side was now revealed to the world, and it proved that she wasn't a cold person at heart. SHINee bowed as if they were on a stage.
"Thank you! You are all too kind! Thank you, thank you!~" the greasy Jonghyun joked around, causing Onew to lightly smack him on the neck.
 Haejin, after clapping and cheering, sort of spaced out. After a while, she slowly began to turn her head to look at the guys.
"Wow, that song actually wasn't that bad," Haejin gave a small smile, causing the boys to melt once again at her rare but pretty smile.
"What are all of you looking at..?" Haejin's pokerface returned as she carefully observed the males who were staring at her.
"N-nothing.." the boys flushed red and looked at one another.
"We should sleep now.. It's getting pretty late," Haejin yawned and flopped down on her pillow.
Onew and Taemin got up.
"Where are you two going..?" Key's motherly instincts were immediately activated.
"We're going to brush our teeth again, since we just ate food," Taemin gently explained, and Key nodded as the two boys left the room.

After about 3 minutes, the Taemin returned to his bed and climbed under the covers while Onew dug into his blankets on the floor.
"Goodnight!"
"Nights."
"Sleep tight~"
The guys took turns bidding the girl goodnight before Key turned off the lights.
 Haejin snuggled into her pillow, her smile hidden by the darkness, "Goodnight~"
Then, all six of them dozed off to sleep.


It takes a while for me to update now because I have volunteer work, sorry!