You're My Oppa - Idol Version; Ep2 - Part 4

The Adventure of Colored Fame

So I've decided that Crayon's next album will a full album and each member will have a duet or solo song (depending on their position in Crayon).
I need Setsuna to give me a solo song for her character.
Hweri and Chaerin can do a rapping duet with Carmie or Haejin singing the chorus of the song. OR you can each do rapping solos with Carmie or Haejin singing the chorus.
And then... Carmie and Haejin can either do a duet together (if the rappers choose to do a duet together) OR they can each get their own duet with one rapper (if the rappers decide to go for solo songs).

AND FINALLY, Setsuna, Sooyun, and Carmie or Haejin will do a song together. Sooyun and Setsuna might also do a duet together.. I don't know yet. :P

Anyway, gogogo! 
PM eachother and determine which songs you will do together!

OH, and the songs must be sad songs... Since the next album is going to be full of heart-breaking songs.

 

Song suggestions:

Setsuna: Have your character portray a firm and stable voice, with occasional high notes. But nothing too ridiculous or extreme, please. c:

Jiyeon - Haru Haru

IU - The Story Only I Didn't Know

Jung Yong Hwa - Because I Miss You

Sunggyu - Because

Baek Ji Young - That Woman/Man (There's actually two versions of this song. :P)

Or you can choose your own song.

Rapper Duet (Hweri & Chaerin) + Chorus Solo (Haejin or Carmie)

Hweri: Your character should seem fierce in her raps.

Chaerin: Your character should have raps that are a bit slower than Hweri's and more mellow.

Beast - Fiction (Actually, we can have all four of you on this song.. :D)

2PM - Heartbeat (Each rapper can have some singing parts too.)

Big Bang - Monster

Big Bang - Haru Haru

Big Bang - Lies

B1A4 - This Time Is Over

Epik High - One

Or you two can choose your own appropriate song.

Rapper Solos (Hweri or Chaerin) + Chorus Solo (Haejin or Carmie)

Honestly, I don't have any other suggestions for you guys, since I only have like... two songs that fit you two and they're not a sad songs. :c

So you'll have to find your own solos, if you want one!

Sub-Position Duets (Carmie and Haejin) + an optional rapper cameo (Hweri or Chaerin)

Haejin: Your character should have a fiercer appearance and a firm voice.

Carmie: Should portray a softer image.

Beast - The Fact (There's a rapper cameo)

SS501 - Because I'm Stupid

C.N. Blue - Lie (Since both of you can play the guitar, this can be like.. a guitar duet or something.)

Beast - On Rainy Days (with rapping cameo. This can also be a guitar duet.)

Or you can choose your song accordingly.


Green

"And this is Wooyoung's room," Taecyeon said, finally finishing the tour of 2PM's dorm.

Each member had their own room, and it was decided that Wooyoung and Nickhyun would share a room so that Setsuna could have her own room to sleep in. The muscular males hauled Setsuna's luggage into Wooyoung's room and left her alone so that they could wash up and get ready for bed while she could unpack her things.

Setsuna took one look at the pile of luggage and ruffled her hair, "How am I going to unpack all of this?!"

Then, she decided to just unpack important things firsts and the rest would be unpacked later on. So she got right to work, placing all of her clothing and whatnot into the empty drawers and part of the closet. By the time she was finished unpacking, 2PM had finished their tasks, so the 7 of them met up in the living room.

"Crayon is perfoming at M!Net tomorrow, so can you guys take me there?" the female blurted out. The males nodded their heads.

"Why don't you tell us more about yourself, Miss Green?" Junsu suggested, and Setsuna nodded.

"Well.. I am Park Setsuna, aka Sun, the lead vocalist and sub dancer of Crayon. I was born in Korea, but moved to Japan when I was very young and grew up there. I'm 19 years old and my hobbies are cooking, studying different cultures and languages, and making origami. I love flowers, puzzles, riddles, scary movies, spicy food, photography, and greek mythology. I have acrophobia and I hate dishonest people, chocolate, and coffee.. except mocha frapps. That's pretty much it," she concluded and looked at the 6 males who nodded thoughtfully.

"How can you hate chocolate and coffee..?" Wooyoung frowned and looked at the latter.

Setsuna shrugged, "Well, each person has different taste buds... My taste buds just don't like chocolate or coffee. I can't even stand the smell of it."

"I see, I see."

"You like scary things, huh?" Junsu grinned, and the female nodded enthusiastically.

"I looooveee scary things!" Setsuna clapped her hands energetically.

"Let's stay up and tell scary stories then," Junsu looked at the other males, who shook their heads violently.

"ANDWAE! NO!" the other 5 males strongly disapproved of the idea, causing Setsuna to laugh.

The female tugged on Nichkhun's sleeve, "Aww pleaseee?! It'll be fun!"
The members took a while to think about the offer, but shook their heads once again at the idea.

"Please?"
They shook their heads.

"Pretty please?"
They shook their heads.

"You're all chickens then! How can such buff men like you be scared of stories?!" the female mehronged at the males, which made them blush in shame, "Pleaseeeeee?"

"....."

 

6 males and 1 female sat in a circle in the living room. The 5 males gave in and let the duo have it their way. Junsu and Setsuna were in charge of telling the stories.

"H-hyung..." the maknae, Chansung, studdered, "Nothing too extreme please."
The other members nodded in agreement.

Junsu cackled, "Don't worry, maknae. I'll make sure that you don't have nightmares at night."
The sarcasm was beyond evident in his voice, and Wooyoung gulped nervously.

"But that defeats the purpose of scary stories," Setsuna, oblivious to the sarcasm, raised her eyebrow. Junsu lightly nudged her, and Setsuna grinned when she realized that he was being sarcastic. The two high fived and looked at the 5 members with evil in their smiles. The five members swallowed hard. Boy, this was going to be a long night..

 

Red

"WHY IS YOUR STUFF SO HEAVY?!" the maknae, Sungjae, whined as he hauled one of Hweri's suitcases up the stairs.

Hweri walked over and took the suitcase out of Sungjae's arms, "What do you mean it's heavy?"

"He's just a weakling," Peniel laughed and carried her bag upstairs.

Sungjae pouted, "I AM NOT!"

"Weak."

"Am not!"

"Is too!"

"Am not!"

Eunkwang, the leader, rubbed his temples, "Stop it, both of you!"
The two of them closed their mouths, but continued glaring at eachother.
Somehow, the way these two bickered reminded Hweri of her and Sooyun.

After they finished taking the luggage upstairs, the 8 of them sat on the staircase and chattered.

Hweri decided to break the little side conversations, so she cleared , "I feel like I should tell you guys more about myself, since I'll be spending the next, like, 2 months with the 7 of you."
The 7 males nodded their heads, signalling for Hweri to go on.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Hweri began with a 90-degree bow, "I am Nam Hweri, also known as Rien. I am the leader, lead rapper, and main dancer of Crayon.. I am 20 years of age, which means that I'm older than some of you guys.. So I don't understand how I'm supposed to be your dongsaeng."
She paused, taking a moment to think about the logic behind this TV show.

"Anyway, I like vintage, graphics, guns, cameras, and Pikachu. I hate the color pink, aegyo, mini skirts, anything sour, swimming, jogging, and cooking. I seriously cannot cook, but my favorite food is corn & chilli. I'm a huuugeeee fan of 2NE1, and I dye my hair very often. My hobbies include texting, playing gun games, eating and photography."

"Hmm, interesting," Peniel said, his nonexistant beard, "But don't you have to wear mini-skirts all the time?"

Hweri nodded and made a face, "They annoy me so much.. I usually wear shorts under them."

"It seems that you don't like dieting overall," Minhyuk chuckled, causing everyone else in the room to laugh as well.

"Well, we have to diet all the time and it's really annoying, but I like the outcomes of dieting," Hweri shrugged and changed the subject, "So where am I going to sleep?"

The younger members Sungjae, Ilhoon, and Peniel shared a room. Chansub and Hyunsik shared another room while the two eldest, Minhyuk and Eunkwang, shared the third room.

"I guess sleeping with the youngsters instead of the elders would be safest," the leader shrugged.

The youngsters snickered, "What do you mean safest? What were you going to do to her if she slept in your room?"

"W-what?! Nothing!" Eunkwang blushed.

"Then why isn't it safe?" Peniel laughed and high-fived Ilhoon.

"Y-yah! You dirty-minded kids!" the leader tried to defend himself., but obviously failed when he heard the room burst out in laughter.

"Alright, so Peniel will come sleep in our room so Hweri has a bed to sleep on," Minhyuk stopped the laughter and wiped a tear from his eye.

"NO! I DON'T KNOW WHAT EUNKWANG HYUNG WILL DO TO ME!" Peniel joked, covering himself with his arms, and making everyone burst into laughter again.

Eunkwang could do nothing but bury his face in his hands and take the humiliation.

"Okay, okay. Well, I'm going to take a shower now," Chansub broke the laughter once again and got up.

"Wait, I need to use the restroom!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

Chansub sighed in defeat and sat back down as Sungjae, Hyunsik, and Ilhoon got up and rushed to the bathroom.
Hweri left and went upstairs to the youngsters' room, quickly and sloppily unpacking everything that was in her suitcase. Being the lazy leader that she was, Hweri simply dumped the contents of the suitcases into a couple drawers and called in for a good night's rest. She easily decided that those contents would be organized later on. Seeing that her tasks were finished, she plopped down on the bed and played with her phone.

Ilhoon and Sungjae came into the room laughing.

"Hi noona!" Sungjae smiled like a little boy and ran over to Hweri's side. Ilhoon chuckled and joined the maknae.

"Where are the others?" the female asked, Sungjae's soft hair like a mother.

Ilhoon shrugged, "Outside in the living room."

"Why aren't they sleeping?" Hweri's leader-like instincts immediately acted up, "It's like.. half past twelve! Go tell them to sleep."

"Woah there, Noona. Calm down," Ilhoon joked.

Hweri, who soon realized what came out of , covered her face in embarassment, *Nam Hweri! You're no longer the leader. Stop that right now.*

"Whatever, let's sleep," Hweri tried to change the subject, crawling into her blankets and closing her eyes.

"Alright, goodnight Noona!" Sungjae beamed and curled up into his blankets as well. The three of them quickly drifted off to sleep, despite all the noise that the other members were making outside.