The New Dorm

The Adventure of Colored Fame

You guys get to see the girls' dorm today!

I didn't choose anything fancy because.. well.. let's be realistic here.. Just look at Infinite's dorm. Definitely nothing special~

However, since SM is richer than Woolim, I made the girls' dorms fancier than Infinite's.

It took sooooo long just to find simple rooms...
 


 

The rustling of keys was heard as the girls tried to open the door to their new dorm.
(A/N.. This dorm kinda looks like Infinite's, doesn't it? :P)

"Yah Chae Carmie! You're putting the key in the wrong way!!!" the leader yelled at the clumsy girl who was attempting to open the door.
Carmie handed the keys to Hweri, "YOU DO IT THEN!"
In one swift move, Hweri stuck the key in the right way, turned the doorknob, and the door opened.
Then, she turned around and stuck her tongue out at Carmie.
Feeling her way through the dark, Hweri found the light switch and turned the lights on.
Seeing that the lights were now on, the 5 other girls stepped into the dorm's living room.

Sooyun set down her baggages and began to explore the new house.
She noticed that the kitchen that was attached to the living room wasn't ridiculously small, but it wasn't ridiculously large either. However, it looked rather luxurious.
There were two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a laundry room, and a living/dining room.
Chaerin ran to a bedroom door and opened it, exposing a colorfully decorated room with 2 bunk beds.
Hweri opened the door to the other bedroom which was smaller and had a bunk bed.
"OH. I CALL THIS ROOM!" Setsuna immediately rushed over to Hweri, seeing that it was more isolated that the other bedroom.
 Haejin bumped Setsuna out of the way and sat on the bed, "No. I want this room."
 Setsuna and Haejin began to argue over the room as Hweri stood by the door and watched the amusing fight.

Sooyun, Carmie, and Chaeri - on the other hand - were exploring the bathroom and laundry room.
"I CALLED THIS ROOM FIRST!" they heard Setsuna yell, so the three immediately rushed to the small bedroom.
Chaeri's eyes scanned the two girls that were arguing, then tilted her head in confusion, "Why are you guys fighting..? There are two beds...."
Carmie face-palmed herself while Hweri, who already recognized this since the beginning but didn't say anything, laughed.
Setsuna and Haejin's ears turned red from embarrassment as they awkwardly laughed.

"Too bad neither one of you get this room," Hweri chuckled to herself.
"WHAT?!" the two yelled simulatenously.
"Mhmm. Sooyun gets this room, after all, she is the youngest. We tend to stay up really late, and I want this youngster to get more sleep instead of partying with us."
 "HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR. I WANNA HAVE FUN TOO!" Sooyun stomped her foot in protest.
"Well, too bad. At least you get to choose who you want to share the room with," Hweri shrugged and walked off to unpack her things.

Setsuna and Chaerin looked at the maknae with puppy eyes, begging for her to choose either one of them.
 Haejin glared at Soo Yun, trying to scare Sooyun into choosing her.
Sooyun ended up choosing Carmie, who didn't bother to convince her at all.

Since the rooms were decided, the girls started to unpack their stuff.