Welcome to the Idol World | Crayon's First Interview - Part 1

The Adventure of Colored Fame

I'm sorry that I didn't update last night, guys. I was too busy reading the featured story of EXO. eh heh~
Anyway, I need more information about the members of Crayon. So, I will be PMing you guys and asking questions about your character.
OR, I'd prefer that you PM me and tell me more information about your character~

Also, I still need the colored outfits for Chaerin!


February 11th, 2012
9:32 A.M.

Most Popular Stories: #1 - Crayon's Debut Stage!
106575 views
 366 comments

Just 4 days ago, SM Entertainment's new girl group - Crayon - released their official music video for the title track of their debut album 'Color Your World'. Within 3 days of their music video's release, their song 'I Don't Know' shot up to rank 3rd or 4th on many music charts such as MelOn, Bugs, M!net, Gaon, and Music Bank. Yesterday, the girls had their official debut stage on Music Bank, performing their title track 'I Don't Know' and track #3, 'Shady Girl'. These girls of Crayon boasted charisma and talent onstage, just like what Lee Soo Man said before the girls revealed themselves to the public. Perfectly insync and intune, the girls definitely hold the position of 'Best Live Debut Stage' so far on Music Bank. They've definitely gained many more fans who will be demanding more from these talented young girls. Crayon is also set for a special interview tomorrow on KBS and a performance for track #2 of their album, 'Let Us Just Love', at a Military Academy Event on Tuesday. 6 girls with big hearts, pretty faces, and amazing talent - that's something we haven't seen in a while!

Check out Crayon!


 

 


The managers handed the girls a sheet of paper.
 "These are the questions that they will ask you girls at the interview tomorrow. There's answers on them too," Manager Yu pointed at the paper.
The girls looked over the questions one by one and frowned, "We don't really like these answers.."
Manager Jo sighed, "We don't really like them either.. but this is how the idol world is like.. Everything is planned out."
The girls sighed as well. Hweri flailed her hands in the air, "It makes us seems to doll-like and perfect.."
"Yeah.. Are all interviews like this?" Sooyun watched many of her idols' interviews online and it wasn't until now that she realized that they were planned out.
 "Well," Manager Yu began, "in some cases, there will be an improvised interview and you answer questions truthfully... Those interviews aren't planned out."
"I hope we have one of those soon," Chaerin complained as she rested her chin on her palms.
"The interview is tomorrow. You girls better start memorizing these answers!" the managers ordered before leaving the dorm.
The 6 new idols sighed and began to 'study' the paper.


Crayon sat behind stage the next day, dolled up and beautiful, waiting for their band to be introduced on the talk show.

This is color coded!
Each member = their own color.
Gray = actions/stage directions
Black = all members saying it at once.
Violet = MC/Interviewer

 

I'm here today with one of the newest rookies of the music industry! These girls have made a stunning debut, achieving 3rd place on Music Bank, M!net, and MelOn and 4th place on Gaon and Bugs. Demonstrating the definition of 'talent', here are the 6 girls of Crayon!
Crayon walk onto the scene, standing in a straight row in front of the camera.
Annyeonghaseyo! We are.. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - Crayon-imnida!
Hello Crayon! It's really an honor to have you girls here with us today!
No, no! It's our pleasure to be here today. Hweri beams at the MC, who smiles back.
So.. Do you girls acknowledge your current position in the music industry?
The girls sort-of shrug and shake their heads.
Well, I'll tell you - 1.5 million+ views on your music video in 3 days, achieving 3rd place on three music charts, astounding debut stage. You girls are everyones' favorite rookies!
The MC gives Crayon a round of applause. The girls smile proudly.
Well, we wouldn't achieve any of these without the support of our fans, so thank you all! Hweri looks at the camera and bows her head.
Speaking of fans.. Have you girls thought of a fanclub name and the color(s) yet?
Yes, we have! We're happy to say that our fanclub name is..
Rainbow!
And our fanclub colors are..
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple! - All colors of the rainbow!~
And what significance does your fanclub name and color have?
Honestly, our maknae, Annie, thought of the idea. Since she's the one that came up with it, she'll explain to to you fans! Sooyun awkwardly rubs the back of her neck.
Well, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - it sounded like a Rainbow to me, and that's how I thought of the name. As for the concept, each fan's color(s) will be determined by which member or members she/he likes.. If he/she likes all members, then they become an official 'Rainbow'.
That's actually quite brilliant! Isn't it? Our maknae's a genius, aha!~ Setsuna pats Sooyun on the shoulder.
I now declare myself an official Rainbow. Everyone on the set laughs at the little joke. Moving on.... would you girls mind introducing yourselves again, even if you've done so already on Crayon TV? Members nod and Hweri stands up.
Annyeonghaseyo. I am the red lead rapper and main dancer of Crayon, Rien. She's the leader and she's supposed to be most responsible, but she's also the prankster of the group.. Hweri awkwardly laughs as she looks over at the latter. Anyway, my specialty is speed-rapping. Her other specialty is being lazy.
Moving on... Chaerin stands up and bows. I'm ChaeC, the main rapper and lead dancer - orange. Hmm.. I tend to do aegyo obliviously, earning me the title of 'The Unintentional Aegyo Girl'. I'm also quite flexible, despite the fact that I've never taken gymnastics. Chaerin does a heart at the camera and sits back down. Carmie stands up and does a half-bow. Carmie says 'Hello' in English. As yellow of Crayon, I am the Jack of All Trades - Ceci. 'Jack of all trades' means that I'm multi-talented and skilled but I am not particularly outstanding in a single skill. My talents include composing and lyric-writing, acting, and cooking~ I'm full of surprises, which is why my persona is 'The Secretive Ninja' so I hope you fans anticipate that!~ Setsuna does a 90-degree bow. I am Sun, the green lead vocalist and sub dancer of Crayon. My specialty is photography. I can also fake cry, which is why I have the persona of 'Emotional Vocalist'. Hweri chuckles at the persona. I also like cooking~ Sooyun excitedly jumps up from her sitting position and bows energetically. I am the main vocalist and visual of Crayon a.k.a. BLUEEEEE! And my name is Annie~ Makes random hand movements while speaking. I'm also the maknae of the group, which is why my eonnis keep bullying me. My talents include ice-skating, swimming, composing, and cooking. Haejin stands up calmly and formally bows emotionlessly. Position purple of the group - sub vocalist and sub rapper. With my talents being baking and imitating, I am Haejin, the Misunderstood Coffee of Crayon.
So those are the 6 members of Crayon.. Now to the specific details about them... I can tell just by glancing at you girls that not all of you are full Korean. The girls nod in response.
Well Haejin, Sun, and I are full Korean. However, I was born in Taiwan.
I was born in Korea but I moved to Japan when I was very little.
I'm from Suncheon, Jeollanam-Do.
I'm Korean & German, born in Germany.
Half Korean and half Chinese here, but I was born in America.
Half Korean and half Japanese, also born in America... in the same state as Annie, actually.
Which languages can you girls speak?
I obviously speak fluent Korean.. and I'm can speak a decent amount of English.
Fluent German and Korean.. My English has a German accent~ Chaerin chuckles.
I speak fluent Korean, Japanese, and English. My Spanish is conversational, and I'm learning Mandarin. No wonder why you're a jack of all trades.. Many talents, indeed!~ MC looks at Carmie, amused.
Fluent Japanese and Korean.. Learning Spanish, English, German, and Mandarin from the other members.
Well, I was born in America, so I speak fluent English... and I'm here on this Korean show, so I speak fluent Korean.. I'm fluent in Chinese and almost-fluent in Japanese! MC makes an 'o' face.
I only speak fluent Korean, Haejin shrugs. I'm not really impressive compared to the other members, but it doesn't matter.
MC looks at the camera. Well, this is part 1 of our talk with Crayon. Part 2 comes after the commercial, so stay tuned!
Don't leave us! Chaerin made a cute pleading face at the camera. If you change the channel, we'll go hunt you down. Sooyun whispers to the other members. Actually, no.. Our fans will be even more determined to change the channel so that we have to stalk them... SHH, SOOYUN. Hweri clamps her hand over Sooyun's mouth and awkwardly smiles at the camera.