You're My Oppa - Idol Version; Ep1 - Part 2

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Mission 1; Part 3 - Yellow & Orange :

Elsewhere in Seoul, it was 9:52 P.M. as 4 girls stood outside of a large, fancy, white-bricked house. The girls couldn't even believe that this was a dorm.. it was much too fancy and isolated. Rather than going to the front door and ringing the doorbell, the 4 females approached the house in a rather.. strange way. Walking right past the front door, the girls headed for the backyard entrance. Tip-toeing inside, the girls reached the back door of the fancy white house. The red-haired girl put a finger on her lips and whispered, "Shh". The other girls nodded understandingly and focused on the doorknob. Taking out a shiny silver key out of her pocket, the red-haired girl inserted it into the backdoor and turned the knob, successfully opening the door. The girls slithered inside, as quietly as a cat stalking its prey. The sub-leader of the group had a huge urge to giggle, but the leader clamped her hand over the other member's mouth and they continued walking. Peeking down from the stairs, they saw 12 boys sitting at the dining table, happily chatting and eating away. The 4 females felt like a creepers as they watched 12 males eat. The blonde female stepped backward and accidentally knocked a water bottle over, causing it to fall down the stairs.
*What is a water bottle doing on the stairs?!* the blonde one thought to herself.
The sound of a water bottle falling down the stairs caught the attention of the eating males. Their heads turned toward the stairs, then to the top of the stairs. 4 females dressed in black stood awkwardly at the top, waiting for something to happen. The seemingly youngest, but actually wasn't, member gasped at the sight of intruders. The males shot up from their dining chairs and quickly backed away.
"W-who are you?! How did you get in?!" the leader of the males cautiously asked as he examined the 4 figures. Again, the sub-leader of the females wanted to burst out laughing, but refrained herself.
In an agonizingly slow pace, the girls headed down the stairs. Each step they took frightened the males even more. Once the girls reached the bottom of the staircase, they walked toward the boys. As the males cowered down in a ball, the maknae felt his knees shaking.
The girl with the blonde, curly hair reached the boys first and bent over the hovering boys - her smirk hidden by the black mask. The boys looked up to see a female with beautiful, long, blonde hair gazing intently at them. She clearly meant no harm.
One by one, the males started to stand up straight again. The female pulled out a sign from behind her back that read, "You're My Oppa - Idol version!" Letting out a sigh of relief, the males relaxed.
"You scared us! We thought you were thieves!" the tall male studdered, his Korean sounded very broken and awkward.
The sub-leader of the girls giggled in amusement, causing the males' faces to turn red from embarassment.
"I am your first dongsaeng and you must guess who I am!" the blonde female held up another sign. The males nodded underestandingly.
The next sign read, "This is going to be a guessing game! Ready?" The males nodded again.
A female with red hair held up a sign with the first hint written on it, "She's from your company and you've seen her as a trainee before."
*Definitely a girl from Crayon* all males immediately thought.
A brunette held up the sign with the second hint, "She loves stuffed animals. She have an extensive collection of them."
*Well, it's not Haejin, Rien, or Sun since they're more mature.* a male with puffy cheeks tapped his chin.
*I wonder if the other guys have figured it out yet.. She has blonde hair.. There's only one person with blonde hair in Crayon.* the leader concluded intelligently.
A female with brown, wavy hair held up the last sign, "Her persona is the 'Secretive Ninja'." There was no way a single male wouldn't know who she was now knew because of the obvious last hint.
"CECI!" they chanted simultaneously. Carmie removed her mask and grinned at the males.
"Took you long enough," Carmie giggled, "It was pretty obvious that it was me.."
"She's the only one who has blonde hair in Crayon," Kris pointed at Carmie's golden locks, and she nodded in response.
"Oh.... I never noticed her hair," Chen scratched his head, his choice of words sounding awkward and shaky.
Carmie noticed the males' difficulties speaking English, so she started to speak in Mandarin, "You can speak to me in Mandarin if you'd like."
The males slightly jumped back, surprised that the Korean-Japanese girl could speak Mandarin.
The females noticed the males' actions and softly laughed. Carmie smirked, "You guys clearly didn't watch our interview."
A female with dark brown hair walked up to the males and held up a sign, "I am your second dongsaeng! You must guess who I am."
The 12 males nodded once again and Carmie walked over to the TV and plugged the iPod into the speaker system. Scrolling around, she finally found the song that she was looking for. After pressing 'play', Carmie joined the other members. Music started to play. The males recognized their song immediately.

Click here for 'History'.

Remember how Crayon recorded their own version of History? Pretend that it's playing right now, so the members don't have to sing. Chaerin does most of the solo dancing parts.

During the middle of the piece, a slim male effortlessly said, "ChaeC."
Chaerin smiled and the females removed their masks while dancing.
The song finished and the males clapped enthusiastically.
Baekhyun clapped the loudest and whistled, "We get to have two dongsaengs!"
"Technically, EXO-K and EXO-M each get a dongsaeng," Hweri corrected the greasy member, "Ceci goes with EXO-M while ChaeC goes with EXO-K."
The leaders of each group nodded understandingly.
Chanyeol spoke, "That works out pretty well, actually.. Since this is a two-story house, we're seperated by the first and second floors. EXO-M get the first floor and we get the second one."
"We're not seperated!" Chaerin and Carmie cheered as they hugged eachother..

Hweri wandered out of the kitchen, "Let's go explore their dorm!" The other girls nodded and followed her.

EXO's dorm

Everyone went to unload Chaerin and Carmie's luggage from the van.
"Why.. do you have.. so many.. stuffed animals?!" Lu Han huffed in between breaths as he hauled a large chest up the stairs.
Carmie giggled, "Collecting stuffed animals is my hobby!"
"You should see her room.. It's completely filled with dolls and stuffed animals.. Of course, her roommate, Annie, doesn't mind all of that Hello Kitty," Setsuna dragged one of Chaerin's suitcases through the hall.
When all of the luggage was unloaded, the 2 remaining girls bid farewell to Carmie and Chaerin before heading toward their next destination.
"Mission Yellow & Orange - passed!"