Meeting the Managers & Dance Instructors

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Double-update.. I'm probably going to update 3 or 4 times tonight!
Enjoy~ :D


*ring ring*
It was a day after the girls moved into their new dorm.
The girls were busy cleaning the house when they heard the phone ring.
Hwe Ri, who was doing nothing but sitting on the sofa, reached over and picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" she greeted.
"Ah, Hweri-ssi?" the person on the other side of the line asked.
"Yes?"
"This is SM Entertainment's CEO, Kim Min Young. I just called to inform you girls that training will resume in two days! Please fix up your dorms within that time!"
"Oh, thank you for notifying us! Where will we be training?"
"SM has rented a practice room for Crayon. You will also be meeting your managers soon."
"Oh, the girls will be excited!"
"I'm sure they will be. That's all I needed to inform you girls about. Goodbye!"
"Goodbye!"

Hweri hung up and yelled, "YAHYAH. STOP YOUR CLEANING FOR A SECOND. Group meeting in the living room, NOW!"
Sooyun, wearing a blue apron, and Setsuna, wearing a green apron, walked into the room.
 Carmie, Chaerin, and Haejin soon followed, wearing colored aprons of their own.
"So.. Our company's CEO just called to tell us that our training will be resuming in two days," Hweri began, "We need to fix our dorms up within that time, okay?"
"We..? You mean.. us. You're not doing anything, eonni," Sooyun complained.
"Yeah! You need to help too!" Setsuna cried in protest.
Hweri rolled her eyes, "I am helping...."
"Oh yeah? What are you doing, then?" Chaerin shot back.
"I'm........." Hweri looked around the room, "Cleaning this sofa with my ."
Carmie face-palmed and Hweri smiled in victory, "Keep cleaning, guys! You can do it! Hwaiting."
Sooyun, Setsuna, and Carmie started to walk back into the bedroom to continue dusting.
"Wait, Sooyun," Hweri raised an eyebrow.
Sooyun turned around to look at her eonni, "Hmm?"
"Clean my stuff while you're it."
Sooyun turned around, grabbed the nearest stuffed animal, and threw it at the leader, "NEVER! You clean it by yourself!"
"YAH MAKNAE..." Hweri yelled as Sooyun walked into her room and slammed the door behind her.
"YAH BAEK SOO YUN!!"

Two days passed and the girls managed to finish cleaning their dorm. Hweri eventually gave in and cleaned her own stuff after Sooyun gave her the silent treatment for a day.
Someone rang the doorbell and Chaerin went to go get it.
Kim Min Young was standing on the other side of the door with a man and a woman standing behind him.
"Annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim!" Chaerin beamed at the CEO, but peeked behind his shoulder to look at the two people, "Who are those two?"
The rest of Crayon walked to the door to greet Kim Min Young.
"They're your new managers! I came here with them because I wasn't sure if you girls would believe them if they said that they were your managers."
The man and woman walked out from behind the CEO and introduced themselves.
"Hello, I'm Jo Chang Hee," the man smiled warmly at the girls.
"I'm Yu Min Ah," the woman greeted. The girls smiled back at their new managers and welcomed them in. Kim Min Young had to leave, since he had a busy schedule.

"I see that you girls have really tidied this place up," Yu Min Ah stated while observing the clean dorm.
"I don't think it'll stay clean for long, though," Carmie awkwardly said.
"Well, as you know, your training starts today!" Jo Chang Hee changed the subject, "Let's head to the new practice room!"
"Wait, we need time to change. Can we have, like, 10 minutes?" Haejin simply suggested. The managers nodded their heads.

As promised, the girls got ready in 10 minutes and got into the large van.
After sitting in the moving car for about 10 minutes, the girls reached their destination.
It was a white two-story building with one entrance and an emergency exit door.
On the first floor, there was a fairly large practice room.
"Ooooo~" Sooyun oo'd and ahh'd at the shiny, waxed floors.
The girls set down their gym bags and began to stretch and warm up while their managers sat down on the benches.

Suddenly, another tall man and woman walked into the room.
The man and woman bowed to the girls.
"We're your dancing instructors, Park Yong Jo and Lee Hee Sok," the two simultaneously introduced themselves.
Crayon bowed to their seniors and looked up again for instructions.
"Your first mission is to learn your warm-up dance. Everyday, when you come to practice, you are to warm up with this dance," the woman, Lee Hee Sok, said.
"Chatting can wait. Let's not waste any time," the man, Park Yong Jo, said as he walked over to the stereo and began to play a song.

"THIS SONG. Oh my gosh, I'm excited. We're going to learn this dance?!" Chaerin immediately started to fangirl.
"I'm actually looking forward to learning this dance," Carmie joined the fangirling atmosphere.
"Yesyesyesyes! Let's start~" Sooyun began to jump up and down from excitement.

After a couple hours of practice, the girls had learned the dance moves and were in the process of memorizing them.
"Eonnniiiiiii.. The beginning is really hard!" Sooyun complained as she tried to perform it.
"You're supposed to shake your hands really fast.... Really.. really.. reallllyyyy.. fast," Chaerin smiled at the youngster.
"My hands were not made to shake that quickly!" Sooyun glared at her hands who didn't seem to be cooperating with her.
"It's okay. They'll get used to it eventually," Carmie joined in the conversation, "I'm having trouble on remembering the dance moves in the middle."
"They make it look so easy in the music video," Chaerin frowned.
"But all of that movement in the dance really does help loosen your muscles," Hweri jokingly chuckled.
"Okay girls! Take it from the top again!" the girls heard Lee Hee Sok shout, so they immediately ran to their starting positions.


Ooohhh.. I wonder what the girls' warm-up dance isssss~
I also wonder if you guys can guess the dance song. :D

There was originally only supposed to be one guy manager for Crayon, but I thought, 'Having one guy look over 6 girls is a bit strange....'
That's why I added a girl manager too. :D