Spies!

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Triple-update! Enjoy! :D


Girls' Generation (@GirlsGeneration): We were told by Crayon's dance instructors that the girls are really good dancers.. They learn fast, too~ ㅋㅋㅋ. Looking forward to officially meeting them one day! Crayon, hwaiting~


By the end of the next day, the girls had already learned and memorized the dance moves.. All they needed to do was to perfect it.
"See? I told you that your hands would get used to it," Carmie beamed at Sooyun.

Meanwhile, a white van stopped in front of the practice building. A male band stepped out and stretched their arms and legs from the long ride.
They walked in silently, making sure not to make too much noise and reveal themselves.
The members tried to peek into the practice room all at once, but couldn't.. There were too many of them - too many heads..

"Okay girls. Run it from the top!" Jo Chang Hee instructed.
The girls got into their beginning formation, their backs facing the mirror, their faces toward the benches.
The band who was spying on the girls heard their song play and they silently high-fived eachother.
 Sooyun started the dance. Then, it was Haejin's turn. After Haejin, Setsuna - and so forth.
Throughout the song, the spying band was silently oo'ing and aahhh'ing at the girls' powerful dance cover.
When Crayon finished the routine, they plopped themselves onto the floor and rested.

The band took this sign as an introduction pathway, so they barged into the practice room, clapping enthusiastically.
Startled, the girls that were sitting on the floor shot up from their spots.
They turned around to see the original artist of their dance song clapping at their dance cover, so the girls bowed.
"Very nicely done. Impressive power," the leader of the band remarked.
"Sooyun messed up on the bridge," Chaerin chuckled as the maknae turned bright red and sat back down on the ground.
"Psh. You're the lead dancer. You never mess up," Sooyun pouted as she looked up at her eonni, who responded by sticking her tongue out playfully at the youngster.
The maknae of the other band walked over to Sooyun and smiled, "I know how it feels. My hyungs always pick on me too."
Then, he held his hand out to Sooyun for a handshake. Sooyun got the sign, shook his hand, and made a face at her eonnis, "Ugh, tell me about it."
"Girls, dance practice isn't over yet!" the dance instructors walked back into the room. Seeing the other band, they bowed.
"Okay, okay! Ready formation. 5, 6, 7, 8," Lee Hee Sok counted.
The music started and the other band joined Crayon in their dance. The rest of the day was pretty fun. The band members helped Crayon correct any mistakes that were made, and Crayon eventually perfected the dance.
"You girls are more in sync than we are.." the main dancer of the band looked down, ashamed.
"Girls' minds think alike.. I guess we have slight telepathy with one another," Setsuna laughed.
The male dance instructor walked up to Crayon, "Girls, we'll be recording your dance in a couple days and posting it up online!"
"WHAT?" all the girls exclaimed at once, "I thought this was our practice dance!"
"Well, Lee Soo Man-ssi wanted you girls to do a cover of this song, so we'll be heading to the recording studio tomorrow so that you guys can record the audio," the female instructor beamed.
"Girls, this could be fun," Hweri rested her arm on Sooyun's shoulder and reassured the group.
 "I suppose so...." Haejin responded.
"Hey, we'll be looking forward to your cover of our song," the band leader gave a reassuring smile to the girls before signalling for the other members to leave.

Once the sunbae group was out of sight, Hweri turned to the girls, "Our sunbae group is supporting us! We can't let them down. Crayon, hwaiting!~"
"Hwaiting!!" all the girls simultaneously chanted.


Ohohohohoooo. I will be posting instructions on how to read my lyric-documents next chapter because I will be revealing the girls' dance cover.
Yes, it will be a bit difficult to understand my ways of color-coding lyrics, but you'll eventually get the hang of it.(: