You're My Oppa - Idol Version; Ep1 - Part 1

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Two weeks passed as Crayon had meetings with the directors of 'You're My Oppa' every other day. During this time, everything was planned out - from the chosen bands to the broadcasting date. Finally, the day of broadcasting came. The only problem was that Crayon had a performance set for M!Net Countdown the next day.

Mission 1 - Getting Each Member To Their Oppa-band

Mission 1; Part 1 - Blue:

Somewhere in Seoul, it was 8:34 P.M. Six girls stood outside of a tall, fancy apartment - Joosang Bok Hap Apartments.
"Yah, we have to get the maknae to her band first, okay?" the eldest whispered to the members as the maknae nodded in excitement, "You all remember what we're supposed to do, right? The band's manager already gave us the passcode to the band's dorm."
The other members nodded. They were all hyped up about surprising random idols tonight.
The six girls quickly ran into the apartment building and searched for the room number that they were looking for. When the girls found the apartment room, they prepared themselves for the invasion.
Inside, seven members were gathered around the TV, eating their dinner and laughing at whatever was playing on the television.
The youngest's ears perked up as he heard their door's passcode machine beeping, indicating that someone was opening the door.
"Hyung, shh.. Listen," he whispered and tapped on the shoulder of the eldest of the seven and everyone suddenly became deathly quiet.
Beeep. beep. beep
"Wait.. everyone's here.. and our managers are sleeping," another member softly whispered, "then who's at the door..?"
Click. The door opened.
6 figures dressed completely in black walked into the apartment room. Alert, the 7 males jumped up from their seats and backed away.
The shortest figure, instead of speaking, held up a sign that said, "안녕하세요!" (Hello!)
The 7 pairs of eyes scanned the figures. They looked like ninjas; wearing black coats and a black masks over their face.
"Ya-yah.. Who are you?" a tall, baby-faced male studdered as he continued to back away.
The shortest figure took out a blank piece of paper and wrote something on it, rather than verbally responding to the question, "I'm here to invade your home."
The 7 males gasped as they read the sign. One male with a soul-piercing glare spoke as he slowly approached the girls, "Get out. Who are you?! How did you know our passcode?!"
The short figure let out a soft giggle and shook her head. Signalling for the angry male to join the rest of the members, a taller figure handed the shorter one another decorated sign that read, "Welcome to 'You're My Oppa - Idol Edition!"
The 7 males' eyes widened as they read it. A gentle and quiet male spoke, "Wait.. We're part of a TV Show..?"
The short figure nodded her head, then held up another sign, "I am your 'dongsaeng'. You have to guess who I am! Ready?"
The 7 members eased up a bit and nodded, "We're ready."
The eldest whispered to the other members, "Don't make assumptions too quickly. There's definitely a catch."
The 6 figures wearing black removed their coats, revealing pretty stage outfits underneath. However, their black masks stayed on. A greasy male and the leader began to clap their hands in amusement.
Plugging the iPod into the speaker system, a song began to play; clearly, the song belonged to the figures.

Click here for the 'You're My Oppa' version of 'I Don't Know'.

It should be pretty obvious who the chosen band for Sooyun is by now.. LOL

When the song finished, Sooyun tackled Hweri and hid behind her.
Hweri decided to ditch the maknae and greet her brother, "YAH NAM WOO HYUN. YOU'RE AN EMBARASSMENT TO THE NAM FAMILY. DISGRACE ON YOU. DISGRACE ON OUR FAMILY. DISGRACE TO OUR GRANDPARENTS. DISGRACE TO OUR COWS."
Sooyun couldn't help but to burst out laughing, "AHAHAHA." Then, she quickly covered with her hand to prevent herself from laughing even more.
"Dongsaeng, it's alright,"Woohyun walked over to his sister and rested his hand on her shoulder, "We all know you love me deep down inside."
"Don't touch me. I'm scared that greasiness of yours will rub off onto me," Hweri brushed his hand off her shoulder and sat on the ground.
The other members of Infinite chuckled at the sibling rivalry. Crayon awkwardly rubbed the back of their necks, watching as their leader went neck to neck with a sunbae.
"Okay, okay. Break it up you two," Setsuna stepped in between the siblings and looked at the other members.

Hweri quickly walked off, "Let's go explore their dorm!"
Infinite's dorm.
"Waahh, they have big pretty rooms!" Chaerin's eyes sparkled with curiousity.
"I remember when you guys had that other dorm in Manwondong," Sooyun giggled as she remembered the videos she watched about the old, shabby dorm.

The Infinite members shuddered at the thought of their old dorm.
"It was broken down and old," the leader, Sunggyu, spoke first, "We don't have any intentions of going back."

Carmie chuckled, "If I were you, I wouldn't have any intentions of returning either!~"
"Ceci-ssi, How would you know how our old dorm looked like..?" L raised his eyebrow in suspicion.
Carmie pointed at Sooyun, "She kept making me watch Infinite TV shows with her."
Sooyun's face flushed a deep shade of red as she looked away in embarassment.
"Looks like we have an Inspirit dongsaeng!" Greasy Woohyun teased the girl. Hweri smacked Woohyun's arm and shot him a death glare, causing him to laugh.
"Well, it's getting pretty late. I still have to deliver 4 other members to their oppa-bands," Hweri checked her imaginary watch.
"Arasso. Bye sis!~" Woohyun sang, trying to serenade his younger sister. However, it obviously had no effect on her.
"Take care of this maknae, okay? She shouldn't be that hard to deal with - except for her big mouth," Hweri tsk-tsked at the maknae, who mehronged in response, "Sungyeol oppa, make sure these other jokers don't do anything to Annie, okay?"
Sungyeol saluted jokingly, "Yes ma'am!"
 "Dongwoo, watch over our maknae, okay? If anything happens to her, you'll be the first to die," Haejin pretended to slice Sungjong's neck.
"Waahh, pokerface eonni actually cares about me!<3" Sooyun pounced on the usually-emotionless girl, who rolled her eyes in response.
The five other members of Crayon hauled Sooyun's suitcases and whatnot up to Infinite's apartment room before leaving.
Turning back to Infinite, Sooyun tilted her head and looked at the 7 males, slightly confused, "So now what am I supposed to do..?"

Exiting the apartment, the five other members fist-pumped.
"Mission Blue - success!"

Mission 1; Part 2 - Purple

It was now 9:16 P.M. 5 girls stood outside of a rather fancy apartment in the Apgujeong district of Seoul.
"One maknae down.. only 4 other youngsters to go," Hweri whispered to herself.
Once again, the members put on their ninja disguises and headed into the dorm, searching for the proper band's room.
Carmie rang the doorbell and all the other members except Haejin ran to hide.

Inside, 5 members of a band were sitting around, casually playing cards.
Ding Dong
"Who would come at this time..?" The youngest of the 5 softly whispered.
A diva yelled from the kitchen, "I GOT IT!" and rushed to open the door. The attention of the 4 other males were averted toward the door.
The diva opened the door and looked at the guest dressed completely in black, "Uhm.. Who are you?"
The 4 other members leaped up and dragged the diva away from the entrance.
"WHO ARE YOU?!" A tall, fierce male immediately demanded for an answer.
The guest dressed in black walked in, bowing 90 degrees. Soon, 4 other figures dressed in black followed her. Now, the 5 males were really getting scared. 5 random people dressed in black just walked into their house! Are they robbers?!
"Seriously! Who are you?" a male, seemingly the leader of the group, stepped forward.
Haejin held up a sign that read, "You're My Oppa - Idol version."
The diva read it quickly and began to squeal, "OH MY GOSH. MY WISH CAME TRUE. WE GET TO HAVE A DONGSAENG NOW!!"
Behind her mask, Haejin smiled and glanced at the maknae of the males. Then, she held up another sign, "I am your dongaseng! You have to guess who I am. Ready?"
The five males nodded. The girl began to sing and play the guitar. Although her voice was not extremely angelic, it was decent and sounded quite nice.

Kyeou-ri ka-go bomi chajaojyo urin shideul-ko
the winter had passed, and the spring has come

Keuri-um so-ge mami meongdeu-reot-jyo
we have withered, and our hearts are bruised from longing

*Well, her voice isn't stable enough to be Sun or Annie.. It's either ChaeC, Ceci, Rien, or Haejin,* the main vocalist of the males carefully noted her vocal skills. Then, all five girls began to sing.

(i’m singing my blues) paran nun-mu-re paran seulpeume gildeulyeojyeo
(i’m singing my blues) used to the blue tears, blue sorrow

(i’m singing my blues) tteunkureume nallyeobonaen sarang oh oh
(i’m singing my blues) the love that i have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh

Suddenly, the female began to rap, surprising the males.

Gateun haneul dareun gos neowahna wiiheomhanikka neo-ye-geseo tteonajuneun geoya
under the same sky, at different places because you and i are dangerous

Nimiran geul-jae jeomhana bikeobhajiman nae-ga monna sumneun geoya
i am leaving you, one letter difference from 'nim'. it’s cowardly but i’m hiding because i’m not good enough.

"Ceci-sshi?" the maknae took a guess at it. The female shook her head.

Janinhan ibyeo-reun sarangye mallo keu eotteon- maldo wiiro twehl suneun eopt-da-go
cruel breakup is like the end of the road of love. no words can comfort me

Ama nae insaengye majimag mello magi naeryeo-oneyo ije
perhaps my lifetime’s last melodrama. but now the final curtain is coming down

"Haejin!" the diva yelped. The females smirked and swiftly removed their masks.

Taeyeonaseo neol manna-go jugeul mankeum sarang-ha-go
i was born and i met you and i have loved you to death

Parahke muldeu-reo shirin nae ma-eum nuneul kamado neol neukgil su eoptjanha
my cold heart that has been dyed blue. even with my eyes closed, i can’t feel you

Crayon finished the entire song and at the end, the males were stunned at the amount of talent that the girls had.
The five males cheered energetically, particularly Key, who was clapping like a seal.
 "WE HAVE A DONGSAENG!" Key pranced around the room like a little kid before hugging Haejin, who slightly blushed.
"Calm down, Key," Jonghyun pried the diva off of Haejin.
The 4 other members of Crayon chuckled in amusement as they watched Key fanboy over Haejin.
Finally, Key calmed down and sat on the couch. Onew turned to Crayon, "SHINee has been chosen as the oppa-band?"
Carmie nodded, "You five were chosen as the oppa-band of Haejin. The rest of us have other oppa-bands."
"Ohh... Is that why maknae Annie isn't here right now?" Taemin looked at the girls with curiousity.
"Yeah, she's already at her oppas' dorm," Chaerin giggled, "Hi Taemin oppa!"
Chaerin then ran to Taemin's open arms for a hug.
"Yah! What about me?! I want a hug, too!" Key pouted as he opened his arms out wide for a hug.
Setsuna chuckled and walked over to Key for a hug. Chaerin joined the group hug and the three of them laughed in delight.
Carmie and Hweri looked at eachother, both in an awkward position since neither one of them knew anyone from SHINee, so they decided to
go down to the van with a couple other SHINee members to haul Haejin's luggage into the apartment room.
"Girls, it's getting late. We still need to get to our oppa-bands!" Hweri checked her imaginary watch after the last suitcase was pulled into the room.
"Arasso, arasso," Chaerin mumbled, "Bye guys! Take care of Haejin for us!~"
 "She may seem cold and distant at first, but I'm sure she'll warm up toward you guys," Carmie smirked and pointed at the ice princess, who rolled her eyes sarcastically.
"Haejin may take a while to 'thaw out' and warm up, but she's not called the ice statue for no reason. She will eventually melt," Setsuna chuckled and headed out the door with the other girls.
"Oh, by the way. She can be very demanding at times!" Hweri yelled as she walked out of the room.
Haejin turned to the 5 males and emotionlessly spoke, "Can you give me a tour of your dorm?"

Entering the van, the 4 remaining members did another fist-pump.
"Mission Purple - success!"


You guys can probably guess by now.. The girls are going on the TV show with their bias's band. Hence, I need the members to tell me more about their biases and whatnot - particularly Hweri/tetejjang, since I don't know much about your bias's band! PM me or whatever, guys. :P