You're My Oppa - Idol Version; Ep3 - Part 3

The Adventure of Colored Fame

And so the people have spoken! By a final vote of 8 to 1 (8 being the supporting group and 1 being the nonsupporting group), you guys have decided to narrow down Crayon's love interests to SM artists only! Therefore, I need each Crayon member to send me their new, revised love interest! Hopefully, each member will be able to agree on a different male. You may choose any male artist from SM Entertainment, and if I feel that the category is still too wide, I might change your love interest boundaries again.

By the way, I've decided to change Sooyun's age to 'turning 17' and Chaerin's to 'turning 18' (international age).
I dunno, they just seemed too young.

Oh, and let's pretend that EXO debuted with History and not MAMA.


6 vans drove up to the side of the road, eventually coming to a halt in front of Crayon's dorm, and one by one, individual bands emerged from each van.
Minhyuk, being the first one out of BtoB's van, stretched his arms outwards, letting out a content sigh as he relieved his tensed muscles.
Each male had at least one bag of groceries in their hands, and as they turned toward the direction of the dorm, many of them suspiciously eyed the numerous black trash bags that were piled against the large black trash bin on the sidewalk.

As the large group approached the door, Onew made his way to the front and let his fingers come in contact with the doorbell.


Inside, 6 girls lazed around the living room. Although their appearances seemed calm and collected, their emotions and thoughts screamed otherwise. This would be the first time anyone, other than their managers and instructors, came over. The fact that these people were extremely famous only made it worse. Plus, they were all males.
So it came as no surprise that when the loud ringing sound resonated through the house, the girls literally jolted up in surprise. Instinctively, Carmie's hand reached for a strand of her blonde hair while Sooyun and Setsuna started to chew on their bottom lips.

Hweri helded towards the door as calmly as she could. Her hand twisted the cold metal of the door knob and swung the door open, revealing male idols and grocery bags.

"Come on in!" Hweri smiled nervously at them, mentally praying that Crayon had truely cleaned every inch of their dorm.

 

 

How all 37 of these masculine males managed to fit in, nobody knew, but in the end, 33 people were sprawled across the living room and kitchen - EXO and SHINee spread all across the sofas while the other bands scattered themselves around the living room. Sure, it was a bit crowded, but as they say - 'The more the merrier'; and in this case, it was really true - the more idols you had in your home, the merrier you were. Loud chatter and laughter filled the room as the males preoccupied themselves by exchanging stories about their trip to the grocery store.

While the male idols were busy chatting, the females, along with a couple males, started on lunch. Although Hweri, Haejin, and Chaerin could not cook, they were still assigned jobs in the kitchen, but the jobs were ones that did not require spicing and fire - like slicing chicken or washing cucumbers. The kitchen was bustling with activity, sounds of pots and pans clashing rang through the air, and soon, the smell of delicious food lingered in the air.

"Nononono, eonni. Don't cut them like that. You're going to cut yourself!" Setsuna flew across the kitchen to where Hweri was, snatched the knife out of the latter's hands, and began cutting a couple pieces of chicken meat, trying to show Hweri the proper way to slice the poultry.
It wasn't surprising that Setsuna became the head chef of Crayon's kitchen, throwing orders here and there as she supervised and kept the kitchen in order.

A couple males - Key, D.O., Lay, and Luhan - decided to help Crayon prepare the meal, although Luhan was mainly just staring at the food and not exactly helping...

"Kyungsoo-ah, pass me a pan," Carmie's eyes did not leaving the cutting board as she called for assistance. Immediately, a plan was placed in front of her. Lighting the fire, she drizzled oil over the pan, waited for it to heat up, and dumped the ingredients inside before stirring everything around.

Chaerin tapped her fingers impatiently as she tried to burn a hole through the slow ricecooker with her eyes. There was a lot of rice that needed to be cooked, seeing that the males wanted bibimbap and gimbap - two dishes that required a large amount of rice. Huffing out a frustrated breath of air, the green light of the machine suddenly lit up and the female's eyes light up with delight.

Setsuna had demoted herself from throwing orders to start frying the rice. Next to her, Sooyun was stir-frying the chicken along with other ingredients. Since they had 43 mouths to feed, the pans and pots that they were using were large and heavy. The younger finished the dak galgi and tried to lift the pan to pour everything onto a dish, but it was evident that the weight of the pan plus its contents was too heavy for her. Thankfully, Key was keeping a protective eye out for the maknae. He rushed over to Sooyun, took the pan, and lifted it up over the plate, letting its contents drop into the plate.
The latter smiled and thanked her sunbae before placing the large plate onto another counter and rushing over to the gimbap station.

When Setsuna believed that the help of the females who could not cook was no longer needed, she excused (more like 'chased') them from the kitchen and ran to the gimbap station to help Sooyun and Carmie with the sushi.

Hweri and Chaerin, seeing that they were now free from Chef Setsuna, went to join the conversations of the males. Haejin, on the other hand, sat on one of the tall chairs behind the island counter (A/N; that's the tall white counter-like thing with the two black chairs in Crayon's living room) and quietly observed the kitchen activity.
That was until she heard Kai.

"Wait, I'm gonna use the restroom."

Crap. She and Hweri didn't check the restroom. Neither did the other members. They had all assumed that the bathroom was clean.
But guess what was hanging on one of the whites hooks attached to the back of the restroom door?

That's right.

A piece of Hweri's undergarments.

"Oh , oh ," Haejin softly cursed, hopping off the stool and racing across the living room with only one thought in her mind - getting into that bathroom before Kai could.

Running as if she was in the Olympics, she reached the bathroom door and swerved infront of Kai, blocking his access to the restroom before calling, "It's an emergency, sorry!" and slamming the door behind her.

With her back against the door, she let out a sigh of relief and turned around, taking Hweri's intimate piece of clothing off the hook.

"Where do I put this....?" Haejin whispered harshly to herself, staring at it as if it were a foreign piece of object. Her eyes desperately scanned the bathroom before landing on the pack of pads that were resting next to the toilet. She ran over, grabbed that with her free hand, opened a cabinet door, and shoved both items inside.

By the time she opened the door again, Kai felt like his bladder was going to explode.

"Sorry. Had to fix my hair," Haejin's pokerface returned to her face as she walked past the EXO member.

"What the hell?" Kai said, glaring at her retreating figure, "What a stuck-up."
Then, he turned his attention back to his bladder and raced into the bathroom.

"Damn it, Hweri. You owe me big time," Haejin blew some bangs out of her face and returned to observing her fellow cooking bandmates on her stool.


So I decided to make a Haejin-centered chapter because I felt like she wasn't getting enough love from me. Do you guys understand why she's the 'Misunderstood Coffee' now?

 

P.S. Hellooooo Annnniieeee. If you're still reading this, that means that you've read my entire chapter.

Did you remember to proof-read it?

 

And for everyone else out there, no I am not talking to myself. :c