Teaser 4.5; Introduction to the Trainees - part 2

The Adventure of Colored Fame

"Yah Kim Jun Min, we should be practicing our dance duet! I don't feel too sure about it." 
"But-... Okay, Park Min Neul, let's go practice," Jun Min, knowing that they needed to practice their dance, got up from her seat and walked off with her partner.
"Guys.. We should be practicing with those two!" a girl who had her hair tied into a bun complained.
"Come on, Bang Jae Jin! We need to have fun once in a while~" a shorter girl walked up to Jae Jin
Another girl joined in, "I agree with Nam Hwe Ri. We've been practicing the entire morning!"
"See, Bang Gia agrees with me!~" Hwe Ri high-fived Gia.
"All you two ever do is have fun," Jae Jin face-palmed herself and walked off to join Jun Min and Min Neul.
"I don't really care.. I just want some Japanese or Thai food," a black-haired girl rolled her eyes.
"Yah Park Min Ah, we're supposed to be dieting!"
"Just because we're dieting, doesn't mean that we have to starve ourselves, Jung Bo Ra!" Min Ah shot back.
"Dieting's secret meaning is so starve yourself, yo~" another girl interrupted while poking Min Ah.
"Yeah, Moon Eun Ju! High five!~" Bo Ra stuck her tongue out at Min Ah, who replied by rolling her eyes again.
"It's ridiculous how we're fighting over food," a trainee with long, orange hair blankly stated before looking over at Se Hun.
The idols no longer intimidated them. Actually, the idols were feeling left out. The trainees were hardly interracting with them anymore.
Another girl walked over and sat down, "I think food is a valid reason to fight.. People in Africa fight for food all the time, Kim Sun Hee."
Sun Hee chuckled and nodded, "That's true, Choi Chae Rin. Why don't you go talk to Kai? You always fangirl over him!~"
Chae Rin's cheeks turned bright red as she put her head down, feeling embarrassed. All Kai did was chuckle in amusement.
"I really wanted to see Suju!" Lee So Ra averted her gaze towards the window and lightly pouted.

"Hey Go Ah Ra!" Jonghyun immediately rushed over to Ah Ra.
"Damnit.." Ah Ra whispered under her breath, "What do you want, greasy tree?"
Key, Min Ho, and Taemin snickered at Ah Ra's brave comment.
"Where's Soo Yun, Ha Neul, and Setsuna?" Go Ree Han blurted out, realizing that there were supposed to be 37 trainees in the room, not 34.
"They had vocal training today," Park Cho Hee responded to latter's question.
"Hey, we should visit them!~" Baekhyun curiously suggested.
The trainees and idols decided to go to the vocal practicing room to listen to Soo Yun, Ha Neul, and Setsuna sing.

 

Upon arriving, they immediately heard three voices harmonizing to an English song. They could tell that only one girl spoke fluent English out of the three. They entered the room and saw three girls standing side by side, and sharing a paper with lyrics printed on it. The idols and trainees missed most of the song, for it was coming to an end.
"That's Park Setsuna," Kim Jang Mi whispered and pointed at a brunette standing to the far right, "And the girl with the white headband is Hwang Ha Neul."
Finally, Lee Eun Mi pointed at the girl who stood in the center of the trio, "Baek Soo Yun. She's the youngest out of all of us."
Just then, before Eun Mi could say anything else, the trio harmonized on the last chord of the song. Setsuna sang a B4, Ha Neul belted a D5, and Soo Yun hit a breathtaking G5. (B4, D5, and G5 are piano notes.) Their voices harmonized and blended so well that they sounded like a perfect three-person choir.
The idols stood there, paralyzed, for a while. Then, they began clapping as the other trainees joined in. Surprised, the trio jumped back slightly before turning around to see their fellow teammates. Noticing the idols, the trio stood in very awkward positions. Soo Yun met eyes with a couple idols and immediately hid behind Ha Neul, who hid behind Setsuna.
Car Mie ran up to Soo Yun and pulled her away from the protection of Ha Neul's back, "You did a good job today~"
"Thanks.." Soo Yun whispered, "How long have you guys been standing there..?"
"Long enough to hear that last pretty chord from you girls," Key beamed.
"Eh.. heh.. heh..." Soo Yun awkwardly laughed before hiding behind Car Mie. 
"Baek Soo Yun, Park Setsuna, Hwang Ha Neul. Vocal training is not over yet," the vocal teacher strictly ordered for the three to return to the piano, "Also, Im Sung Mi, Hyang Ha Na, and Choi Joo Young will have their vocal training tomorrow. Understood?"
"Yes, seonsaengnim (teacher)," Sung Mi, Ha Na, and Joo Young simultaneously replied.