Crayon's First Interview - Part 2

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Each member = their own color.
Gray = actions/stage directions
Black = all members saying it at once.
Violet = MC/Interviewer


We're back from the commercial break, and still here with Crayon!
Hello! Crayon waves at the camera enthusiastically.
So, jumping straight back into questions.. many fans have been asking the same question - Do you girls have any siblings or relationships with any other idols?
Hweri clears . Yes, I have an older brother who has been in the K-pop industry for quite some time.. Nam Woo Hyun from Infinite.
Sooyun's jaw drops when she hears that. Then, she whispers at bit too loudly. You never told me that you had a brother.. nor that he was in Infinite.. Hweri awkwardly chuckles and pats the youngster's head. Anyway, I'd like to give a shoutout to Woohyun. Hweri clears again. Stop embarassing me with that aegyo of yours onstage. Hweri facepalms. Really. Sooyun starts to laugh, giving two thumbs up to Hweri. Anyway, I'm also friends with Sungyeol from Infinite and Taeyeon-sshi from SNSD, our sunbae group. MC nods understandingly and looks at Chaerin, signalling for her to start.
Well, I have two older brothers, but they're not idols.. Chaerin gives a shoutout to her brothers. Hi Jaeseop & Kyungjae oppa! Chaerin does a cute peace sign to the camera. Aside from that, Taemin and Key from our sunbae group SHINee, and Zelo from B.A.P. are my friends!~
Errrr... I come from a family with 4 children... my younger sister - Hazel, me, and my two older brothers - Aiden and Ryan. Daniel from Dalmatian is my cousin. Carmie eye-smiles at the MC.
Jungmin from SS501 is my older brother.. I'm friends with many different people.. Sunny and Tiffany from SNSD, Taeyang from Big Bang, Kim Hyun Joong from my brother's band, Jiyoon from 4Minute, Mir of MBLAQ, Key from sunbae-group SHINee, and Zinger of Secret!
That's.. a lot of friends....... Setsuna nods.
My younger brother is the only sibling I have and he's not an idol... I think I'm the only one in Crayon who has a younger brother, aha~ As for friends, I met Ailee eonni in America and we did duets together before she became an idol. My best friend is currently in America.. Speaking of her, Michelle annyeong! Sooyun smiles and waves at the camera.
Annie only has two friends, keke~ Sooyun looks down and Setsuna shakes her head disappointedly at the leader. However, she a big fan of many idols. Sooyun bites her lip and rubs the back of her neck awkwardly. Mhmm, I'm hoping to befriend some of my favorite idols one day!~
MC looks at Haejin.. How about you, Haejin-sshi? Haejin shrugs. I have an older brother. I'm friends with Daehyun of B.A.P. and Sungjong of Infinite. My best friend is Chunji from Teen Top. You have relations with Infinite, too..? I'm forever jealous.. How come all of you guys are friends of Infinite members, but have never bothered to tell me..? Sooyun whispers to herself, but the other members hear her and they smile at the maknae. 
So many of you have relations with idols! I'm really shocked.. Crayon awkwardly laughs.
Anyway, you girls look very young.. Although it may seem rude, may I ask how old you girls are?
At 20, Rien's the oldest since she's the leader. Sun is the second oldest at 19. Ceci's turning 19 in November. Pokerface Haejin is 18. Our co-leader, ChaeC, is only 16 years old, turning 17 in November. What about maknae Annie? This youngster over here? Hweri points at Sooyun, who looks up innocently. She's not even 16 yet, but her birthday is in a month. A little girl with a big vocal range. Sooyun shrugs and sighs. The other members love to make me do everything, just because I'm the maknae. MC chuckles. We have a lot of maknae idols who come here and complain about that. You're not alone!~ MC chuckles. Last question, what do you girls look forward to in the idol world?
Sooyun's hand immediately shoots up. Meeting my all-time favorite idols. The other members laugh as they all roll their eyes. Typical Annie. Well, I look forward to meeting actual fans.. I never thought that I'd have thousands of admirers, honestly. Carmie's eyes sparkle with excitement. I want to visit different places all over the world during concerts! I'm looking forward to experiencing this new life of mine.. I'm ready for anything that SM throws at me! Haejin rolls her eyes. Typical Rien. Honestly, I'm looking forward to achieving our goals with these 5 girls. Awwwwwww~ We love you too!~
Well, I'm pretty sure that most of your goals will be achieved. That's all the time we have left with Crayon! Thank you girls so much for coming on the show~
Once again, it was our pleasure! Our fans will learn more about us because of this show, and grow closer to us! Thank you, MC!
It's Crayon.. SIGNING OUT! Crayon bows at the camera and smiles.