You're My Oppa - Idol Version; Ep1 - Part 3

The Adventure of Colored Fame

No story recommendations? Come on, guys. Don't make me stalk your subscriptions! kekeke.

For episode 2, I will only write about the members that have given me the information that I need about their relations!

While you're waiting for my next update, you should go apply for our Green member, Setsuna's, story! It's pretty unique, aha~ Have fun and good luck!
Saphire Academy
Gogogo, what are you waiting for?! Apply, you!

Also, I've decided that Pastelle will make their appearance once Crayon's 1 year contract has ended and they must sign a 3 year or 5 year contract.~
I've already made the poster thingie for Pastelle, too. :3


Mission 1; Part 4 - Green:

Two girls stood outside of a villa house in the Cheongdamdong district of Seoul.
"This house is so pretty..." the two girls looked at one another.
"Even prettier than EXO's.."
"Man, you're so lucky! You get to live with 6 buff guys in a pretty house," the girl with fiery red hair softly hit the other girl's back and chuckled.
"So how are we gonna get in..?" the other girl asked the leader.
The leader whispered something into the girl's ear and she laughed, "Ohohoho. This is going to be fun."

Setsuna straightened out her shirt and rang the doorbell. Hweri, who was hiding behind a bush, waved for her to come over and hide with her.
A tall male opened the door and poked his head out to look around, "Hello? Is someone there?"
The two girls wanted to laugh, but couldn't, so they put their hands over their mouth.
The male shrugged and closed the door. After a minute, Hweri rang the doorbell and hid again. The same male stepped out of the house and squinted his eyes to see in the dark. Unable to find anyone in sight, he stepped inside and closed the door.
Hweri rang the doorbell and hid behind the bush for the third time. The male from before stomped out of the house and began to search the front porch. "This is not funny! Who are you?!" he yelled, looking under the benches on the porch. Hweri had the hugest urge to burst out laughing, but knew that if she did, all of their plans would be ruined. Angry, the male stomped back in the house and slammed the door behind him.
"Dude, who's at the door?" someone inside the house asked the infuriated male.
"I don't know. This is definitely a prank," he blew at his bangs angrily as the doorbell rang once more, "AAGKLAMH. UGH. STOP IT!"
The male raced to the door and roughly pulled it open, about to scream his lungs out, "YAH YOU. STOP PLA-."
His words got cut when he looked down to see two people dressed in black. Startled, his eyes widened as he stared at the two people.
"W-who.. are you..?" he studdered. The two figures slowly approached the male as he backed away, "T-t-this isn't funny.."
The figures carefully observed him before walking right past him and facing the 5 other males that were in the living room.
"Welcome to 'You're My Oppa - Idol version!" a figure held up a sign.
5 pairs of eyes widened in excitement as one male grinned, "It's Crayon!"
The figure held up another sign, "I am your dongsaeng. You must guess who I am! Ready?"
The 6 males nodded their heads eagerly. An iPod was plugged into their speaker system and a song began to play.
"Hey.. isn't this our song..?" a muscular, brown-haired male softly whispered to the other members, who nodded in response.

chingudeuri modu naege mworahaji
All my friends ask me

eotteoke geureonaerang sagwinyago
"Why would you date her?"

hajiman modu jal moreugo haneun sori
But they don't know

geunyeomani gajin maeryeok nan boatji
She has this charm that I found in her

*She has a clear, stable voice, fit for a lead vocalist. Definitely Sun,* the maknae of the males quickly came to a conclusion.
(A/N; The colored words are the actual lyrics. The grey words below them are just the translations.)

Ay, you don’t know fool naman aneun moseup neoneun
Hey you don't know fool, a feeling I know

bolsurok neomunado ippeun
The more you look at her, she's a pretty little girl to you

*A powerful rap.. It's Rien and Sun,* the maknae observed the rapper carefully.

maeryeok deongeori naegen neomani
But to me, she's a girl

haneuri naeryeojun lovely baby
that the sky sent down, lovely baby.

"You're Sun," the maknae bravely spoke. The female smirked as she and the other female removed their masks while singing/rapping.
They finished performing the song and the males clapped, "Your cover is better than our original!"
Junho quickly ran up to Setsuna, "Is it true?! Are you really going to be our dongsaeng?!" Setsuna nodded her head and laughed at his enthusiasm.
Junho immediately ran to Wooyoung for a high-five, "We get a dongsaeng! Yay~"
Taecyeon and Nickhun fist-pumped as Junsu and Chansung softly laughed.
"Everyone seems to be so excited that we'll be their dongsaengs. You should've seen Key, he literally pounced on Haejin," Hweri scratched her head, slightly curious.
Wooyoung laughed, "Of course! Everyone in JYP knows Crayon as 'The Little Angels of SM'. Who wouldn't want you girls as dongsaengs?
"
Hweri scratched her head awkwardly and had a slight urge to face-palm.. She wasn't supposed to be known as an angel. She was supposed to be the prankster for goodness sakes, not an angel!
"Wait, everyone in JYP knows us..? I thought we would go unnoticed by other companies, since we're... you know.. rookies," Hweri questioningly looked at Taecyeon.
"How could Crayon go unnoticed? Aha, everyone knows who you girls are! The main reason why JYP bands know you is because Crayon's debut album ranked higher than MissA's comeback album. The staff members of JYP were making a fuss and trying to raise MissA's album rank, haha," Taecyeon answered Hweri's question.
"Wait.. Wasn't MissA's album ranked #2 on music charts..?" Setsuna looked confused.
"Yeah.. You girls were placed #1 as MissA was placed #2 for a while. Then, both albums dropped a couple ranks, but you girls stayed higher ranking than them," Junsu raised an eyebrow, "Didn't you girls know that..?"
Setsuna blushed as Hweri shook her head, "No.. We had no clue our album placed #1 for a while. I guess it's because the rankings change so frequently that we can't catch up with it."
"Well, since they've already correctly guessed who I am, I think we should get my stuff from the van," Setsuna said, changing the subject and turning to Hweri.
The other female nodded and the males followed Hweri to the van to get Setsuna's luggage. Meanwhile, 2PM's dongsaeng roamed around, exploring the big villa.

2PM's dorm

(A/N; Eh heh.. Ignore the people in the picture!)

After setting all the luggage down in the living room, Hweri bid farewell to Setsuna and left.
"All the youngsters are gone.. I'm the last one!" she thought aloud.
"Mission Green - success!~"

Mission 1; Part 5 - Red:
(A/N; I have no idea where this band's dorm is.. and I couldn't find it on Google either, so I'll have to make this one up!)

Wandering around the streets of Seoul, a female finally ran across the building that she was looking for. Rushing inside, she immediately found the designated room number. Pulling the hood of her black coat over her head, she giggled and rang the doorbell, "Time to do what I do best."
Inside, 7 members were dressed in their 'PJs', ready to go to sleep once they were finished watching a TV show.
The timid maknae of the males slightly jumped when he heard the doorbell ring, "W-who is t-t-that..?"
The 7 males stared intensely at the door, as if their stares could burn a hole in the wooden door. No one dared to move or get up to open the door.
The female outside grew impatient as she waited for someone to open the door, so she rang the doorbell a second time and waited once again.
Finally, a muscular male sighed, got up, and walked over to the door. He carefully turned the knob and slowly opened the wooden door.
The door was about halfway open when the female put her hand against the door and pushed it with all her might, fully exposing the interior of the room to the hallway outside of the room.
The surprised maknae let out a soft scream before the leader clamped a hand over his mouth.
The female walked in like a gangster, slightly bending her back and giving each powerful step a level of swag.
*Oh god... Is that a robber?!* a usually positive male suddenly had very negative thoughts.
*Is he gonna kill me?! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIEEEEE,* for this male, it was not a time to joke around.
The female kicked a couple pairs of shoes as she approached the males.
*Darn it.. I just organized the members' shoes today.. All of my hard work ruined* the perfectionist of the males mentally sighed and looked over at the now-messy pile of shoes.
Still swagging her way to the males, the figure's eyes gave off a deadly look, but she was secretly smirking under the black mask that she had on.
Finally, the silence was broken as the leader of the males shot the figure a look, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
The female reached into her pocket. The males inhaled sharply, afraid that she would pull out a gun.
Instead, a sign was pulled out, "I'm here for your money." The males exhaled relaxingly and started to softly laugh, but the giggling immediately stopped when the figure reached into her pocket again and pulled out a black gun, which she used to point at the males. Giving them a deadly glare, the 7 males immediately put their hands up as a sign of surrenderance.
The figure now held up another sign, "Show me where your money is." The males looked at eachother nervously as one male stood up and gestured for the figure to follow him. Walking past the boys, the figure pointed the gun at both the walking male and the cowering ones. The female followed the male into the bedroom (A/N; this sounds so awkward..) and he pointed at the top drawer of a shelf. The female kept her gun pointed at the male as she approached the shelf and opened it, revealing many rings, chains, pendants, and other valuables. She slightly nodded and gestured for the male to follow her, and so he did.

Walking back into the living room, the males were still crouched in the same location, for they did not dare to move a single step. The one male joined the 6 other males and the figure hovered above the 7 members, slightly smirking.
The maknae was on the brink of tears, *Where are managers when you need them..?*
The members hesitantly looked up to see the figure holding up another sign, "Welcome to 'You're My Oppa - Idol Version'!"
The males slowly read the sign, then looked up at the figure with quizzical faces, "Wait, what.."
When the figure let out a soft giggle, the males were stunned, "Wait.. You're a female?!"
Not being able to hold herself together any longer, the figure began to laugh uncontrollably.
7 males stood up straight, feeling angry and embarassed.
"Who are you?!" the leader demanded.
Wiping the tears that formed in her eyes from laughing so much, she held up yet another sign, "I am your dongsaeng! You must guess who I am. Ready?"
Without knowing, the males found themselves nodding their heads.

The iPod was plugged into the speakers and a song began to play.

I say, I say, I say

No pain no gain

Geureom nan mommugeneun cheonkkillo
Then I weigh 1000 kilo

Manheun gyeongcheomgwa shilsudeul tonghaeseo manhi eodeotgo
Through many experiences and mistakes, I gained a lot

Nan hollo jeo meon gillo dallyeoga gotta hustle though
I run that long distance by myself. Gotta hustle though

Bulganeunggwa isseul su eopneun il I've done it YO
The impossible and things that can’t happen. I’ve done it yo

"Without doubt, you're Rien," the perfectionist of the members immediately recognized the girl's rapping skills and smirked. Hweri smirked back in response and took off her black mask as she continued her rap.

Nan namdeugwa dalla gotongi deol apa
I’m different from others, pain hurts less

Jeongshineun watta gatta chongeul majado sara
My consciousness goes back and forth, I live even when I get hit by a bullet

Gil magado tturheo naga
Even if the road is blocked, I get through

Chakhaedo neomu nappa
Even if I’m nice I’m bad

Nan Nam Hwe Ri ni akmong soge natananeun akma
I’m Nam Hwe Ri, the devil that appears in your nightmares

By the time Hweri finished the song, the males' jaws were dropped in amazement. One by one, they returned to reality and began clapping.
"Wah.. You're a better rapper than Minhyuk hyung!" Peniel pointed at the perfectionist, who flushed red in embarassment, and laughed.
Hweri's face also turned into a deep shade of red as Minhyuk spoke and whacked the young jokster on the head, "Disrespectful maknae!"
Everyone burst out in laughter as Peniel rubbed his head.
"It's okay, we're usually not this violent," Eunkwang awkwardly laughed and gave the two members a glare, signalling for them to settle down.
"You really scared us!" Sungjae, the maknae, clutched his heart and pouted, causing Hweri to laugh.
"Mianhae! It was part of the script, haha!" Hweri ruffled the youngster's hair, who reminded her of Sooyun, "Anyway, let's go get my stuff out of the van!"
The younger members cheered excitedly as the older ones shook their heads as they walked toward the van.
"Mission red - finished! Mission red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple - success! Mission 1 - successfully completed!" Hweri looked at the camera and fist-pumped the air, "This is Agent Red of Crayon, signing out!"


I tried my best to make Episode 1 not all about Sooyun, and I think I succeeded! I noticed that Sooyun gets a lot of attention in this story, and I wanna explain why.
Since I can't always contact the other members of Crayon, it's harder to write about their characters. Plus, when they give me information that I need, I don't always interpret it the way they want me to.. or, the way I interpret it or see it is different from the way that they see it. However, since my character is Sooyun, I can always contact myself (haha) and get the information needed for that episode. Plus, I understand myself (obviously), so I can easily write it down the way I want it. So if you ever feel like I'm being biased toward my own character, just know that this is the reason why. I'm sorry! I really do try to make it less biased and more even, so I hope you understand. o: