CrayonTV; Ep1

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Oh look! Double update today~ Tomorrow's the final day of testing for meeee. Hip hip, hurray!~

This chapter's so cute. :3


Carmie was the first to finish unpacking, so she went out to the living room to sit down.
She noticed a video camera resting on the coffee table with a sticky note attached to it.

"The 6 of you will be starting a new online video series called 'CrayonTV'.
The episodes will be posted on SM's Youtube Channel.
Start the first episode by introducing yourselves."

"GUYS! Come out here," Carmie yelled as she finished reading the note.
"What's up, punk?" Hweri smirked and walked over to the latter.
 Chaerin, Haejin, and Setsuna came out to join the duo in the living room.
Carmie handed them the sticky note to read.
Sooyun, on the other hand, was too busy talking to Kim Eun Hye on Facebook.
"YAH MAKNAE. HURRY UP. WE NEED TO FILM CRAYONTV," Sooyun heard Hweri yell, so she immediately bid Eun Hye farewell and logged off to join her bandmates.

"Okay.. Introducing ourselves.... Hmmmmmm," Setsuna began to brainstorm for ideas.

 

[Start recording]
This will be color coded!


Each member = their own color.
Gray = Actions.
Black = all members saying it at the same time

Yah, yah. Is this thing on? Hweri fiddles with the video camera.
Yup, it's on.. Carmie facepalms. Sooyun and Chaerin giggle.
3..2..1.. Annyeonghaseyo! We are.. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - Crayon-imnida!
So.. uh.....
Awkward silence.
*whisper*
Who's going to start?
Everyone looks at Hweri. Hweri facepalms. Hweri stands up and walks in front of the camera.
Annyeonghaseyo! I am Rien a.k.a. Nam Hwe Ri. I am currently 20 years old, turning 21 on December 24th. I am the leader, lead rapper, and main dancer of Crayon. I hold the position of red in this group.
Hweri walks back to her chair and sits down.
Chaerin stands up and walks to the front of the camera. Carmie giggles a bit.

Hello! I'm ChaeC (pronounced 'Chase') a.k.a. Choi Chae Rin. At 17 years old, I am the main rapper and lead dancer of Crayon. I hold the position of orange. Errmm.... I also tend to do aegyo unintentionally. >.<
Chaerin sits back down and Carmie stands up. Sooyun claps silently at Carmie and smiles.

Ceci, a.k.a. Chae Car Mie - that's me. I am the Jack-of-all-Trades & yellow of Crayon~ I'm currently 18 years old, turning 19 in November. I was born in America, so I speak fluent English.
Ceci sits and Setsuna stands.
Konichiwa! I am Sun, a.k.a. Park Setsuna. I was born in Korea, but I moved to Japan when I was very young. I'm part of the '93 line, and I speak fluent Japanese. I hold the position of green - lead vocalist and sub dancer~
Setsuna returns to her seat and Sooyun jumps out of her seat and giggles while approaching the camera.
Hello! (she says in English) I am Annie, a.k.a. Baek Soo Yun. As the main vocalist and visual, I am position blue of Crayon~
She's cute & pretty, isn't she?
Shhh, eonni! Anyway, I'm 15, turning 16 in two months, so I'm the maknae. Errrm... I was born in America, so I speak fluent English... I tend to have the case of the giggles once in a while. Sooyun starts giggling. My eonnis keep pranking me. Can you guys tell them to stop?
YAH MAKNAE. Shhhhhhh! Sooyun starts giggling even more. Carmie walks over to Sooyun and makes her sit back down in her seat.
 Haejin emotionlessly walks up to the camera.

Haejin. Gong haejin. Sub vocalist, sub rapper, purple. 18 years of age. That's all.
Be nice to the camera, Haejin! Sorry, she's like that. Haejin rolls her eyes.
She's like the female & more extreme version of L from Infinite. Haejin rolls her eyes again.
I think L is more attractive than her, though. Everyone turns to look at Sooyun
*whisper*
Did you just say that on camera?!
Eh heh...........you guys did not just hear that..............................
ANYWAY. Chaerin immediately changes the subject. Haejin will eventually warm up towards the camera. You should see her aegyo! She did her aegyo for me once and it was so cute. Do it again, eonni!
Do you want to die..? Members awkwardly laugh.
Anyway, we would love to show you our dorm, but we're still in the process of fixing it up... Sooo..... Ep2 of CrayonTV will be a tour of our dorm! Stay tuned for next week's episode!~
As for now.. It's Crayon SIGNING OUT!

[End Recording]

 

"Do you think we did okay?" Sooyun nervously asked.
"We did finnnneee~ Except when you blurted out your fangirl feelings for L" Hweri laughed and pinched the maknae's cheeks, which turned bright red.
Chaerin and Setsuna went back to their room to continue unpacking.
Sooyun, cheeks red from embarrassment, went to bring her laptop outside to the living room.
Carmie just sat down on the sofa and the TV.
 Haejin... Well, she just played with her phone... emotionlessly.