The Beginning of Idol Training

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Hey guys! I know I've been updating a bit slower than usual these two days. This is because I moved to a new house just today, so I had to pack all of my stuff these past few days. My internet isn't up yet, and I'm at my aunt's house right now. Anyway, once my internet is back, I'll update another chapter. Until then, enjoy this chapter!(:

Also, Pastelle will not be mentioned until later on in the story. Right now, Lee Soo Man has not thought of the idea of a sub-group. :P
Until then, be patient and just read about Crayon first!~


Crayon woke up to another day of boring training.
"Ugh.. We'll never escape this boring routine; not when we're trainees, and not when we're idols," Haejin sat in the van that was heading towards the practice building.
"Stop complaining.. At least our lives are getting more and more interesting, day by day," Setsuna clearly didn't like how everyone was unsatisfied.
 Haejin closed after listening to Setsuna's mini lecture, and just sank back into her seat.

Finally, the van arrived at the small white building and the girls made their way to the large practice room.
Their dance instructors, Park Yong Jo and Lee Hee Sok, were already standing in the middle of the room, waiting for them.
"Girls, your dance cover of History just hit 1 million views!" the female instructor, Lee Hee Sok, clapped her hands and congratulated the memberse that were unpacking their stuff.
"Your fame has really increased since the video. People worldwide are acknowledging your talents and demanding for more!" the male instructor, Park Yong Jo, chuckled.
Hweri put her arm on Sooyun's shoulder and high-fived Chaerin. Even Haejin was smiling at the accomplishment.
"Since everyone wants more, we're going to debut you girls as soon as possible and use this chance to quickly help you girls get famous!" Hee Sok smiled.
The girls stopped cheering and looked at the instructor, "... What?"
"Yeah, from this day forward, we're going to start preparing you 6 for the idol life," Yong Jo said, surprised at the sudden silence.
Crayon was excited, of course, but they were also nervous.. What if they mess up on stage? What if people don't like them? What if they don't go very far?
"There's nothing to be worried about," Hee Sok sensed the tension in the air, "Although you're not used to it now, you'll eventually adapt to it!"
The members looked at eachother nervously, searching for comfort and reassurance.
Finally, the leader stepped up, "We left the other trainees and moved to the dorms knowing that we would have to face this challenge one day. The day has come, and we're not going to back down!"
One by one, the members starting smiling with confidence.
"We're ready," Chaerin firmly stated.

The girls sat down on the bench and the female instructor pulled out a large blackboard. Then, she began to write rules on it.
"Rule #1.. Relationships are prohibited. Scandals with famous idols are never friendly for a rookie."
"Rule #2: You must delete as many predebut pictures as you can. Any leaked predebut pictures may ruin your appearance later on as an idol."
"Rule #3: You must sign the formal contract with SM, confirming your acquaintance with the company."
"Rule #4: When you sign the contract, you will be tied to the company for a year. Within that year, you girls must release at least 1 mini-album, 1 full album, and 3 singles. You already have the mini-album covered, since your debut album will be a mini-album. After that 1 year, you may choose to either sign the 3 year contract, or the 5 year contract."
"Rule #5: SM will provide 85% of your wardrobe." Chaerin and Carmie high-fived when they heard that, while Haejin just smirked.
"Rule #6:  You may not have any secret social networking accounts. SM will create public social networking accounts for you girls. This also means that you may only keep minimal contact with your non-idol friends."
"Of course, we've got plenty of other things to cover, but those are the basics," Hee Sok finished.
Sooyun raised her hand, "Do trainees count as idol friends?"
"No darling, they don't."
Sooyun sighed under her breath, "Darn it." The other members did the same, disappointed that they wouldn't be able to talk to their trainee friends as often anymore.
"It's alright. You girl will be visiting the SM building tomorrow to sign your contracts, so you'll be able to see them," Yong Jo tried to comfort the girls.
"I guess..." Carmie sighed again.
"Oh, I forgot to mention, you will be learning your album songs next week!" the female instructor beamed at the girls.
The members started to squeal with excitement. Everyone was anxious to learn their parts in their songs.
"So make sure you don't get injured or strain your voice in the meantime!" Yong Jo firmly instructed, "It'll be a disaster if you do!"
Crayon nodded understandingly.
"Well, that's all for practice today! Dismissed," the instructors walked off.

"I hope my voice doesn't die on me next week!" Setsuna paced back and forth, biting her lip nervously.
"My voice ALWAYS dies on me during the most important times," Sooyun bit her lip as well and played with her fingers.
Hweri walked up to the maknae and sat down next to her, "Just drink lots of honey tea and eat apples~"
Sooyun giggled and nodded in response, "I hope my voice is nice to me this time and doesn't decide to disobey me!~"

Back in the dorm, the girls began to go on their social networking accounts and delete all of their pictures. Of course, they saved most of them onto their computers before deleting them off the website so that they could look at the pictures whenever they wanted. They also talked to their friends as much as possible that night. The members were also excited to see the new trainees the next day. From what the girls have heard, the newcomers were very unique in their own way.

"Told you guys that our lives were getting more and more interesting day by day," Setsuna suddenly smirked as she looked up at the members.

The other girls smirked back in response.


My internet will be back around... Tuesday-ish? Sorry, guys! I'll try to find a computer with wifi as often as possible in the meantime!