CrayonTV; Ep4

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Still waiting for colored outfits and information about character from Chaerin!
I'm starting to noticing how the amount of comments are slowly decreasing. Honestly, I don't even know who's reading this story anymore and who isn't.

Crayon members, please comment on this story so that I know if you're alive or not.
If I find one of you inactive, I might kick you out and accept another applicant.
However, I really like your characters so please don't make me replace you.


Each member = their own color
Gray = actions
Black = all members saying it at the same time.
Violet = strangers/random fans

[Start recording]

Chaerin waves enthusiastically at the camera. Then, she steps back and joins the other members.
Annyeonghaseyo! We are.. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - Crayon-imnida!
It's been a while since we've done an episode for CrayonTV.. SO HERE WE ARE! Hweri puts arm on Chaerin's shoulder and leans against it.
What will we be doing in this episode? Everyone cutely taps their chin in thought.
I KNOW. LET'S GO OUT TO THE PARK! Carmie jumps up and down at the idea.
What if people recognize us..? Then... We'll bring the speakers and iPod and dance to our songs for promotion of our album!
Everyone applauds Setsuna, who bows jokingly. Wonderful idea, Sun. LET'S GO! Everyone starts heading out the door.
Wait.. Everyone stops and looks at the maknae.. We're not even properly dressed yet. Eh.. heh... Everyone rushes into their rooms to get dressed.
[Recording paused]

 

[Start recording again]
Members walk out of bedroom completely dressed.
Outfits: Hweri || Chaerin || Setsuna || Sooyun || Haejin

Kaja! Carmie motions for the camera to follow her.
Crayon starts walking toward the local park, excited and jittery about finally escaping their dorm.
We don't have to practice today, yayy!
Lazy maknae. Hweri lightly smacks the youngster's forehead. Sooyun jerks back and rubs her forehead before sticking her tongue out at the leader.
OH. OH! WE'RE HERE! Chaerin hops around while pointing at the large, grassy park. All members rush toward the swings.
I CALL THIS SWING! I WANT THIS ONE! EONNI, PUSH ME! The three more mature members, Setsuna, Hweri, and Haejin, roll their eyes and leave the playful members hanging. ... Who's gonna push me..? Sooyun pouts as she tries to push herself.
The three other members sit on a bench close to the swings, keeping an eye out for the energetic members. At first, no one noticed the idols. Chaerin and Carmie only sat down on the swings, talking to eachother. Sooyun got the hang of pushing herself, and soon, she was yelling,
"weeeeeeeeeee!" everytime the swing went up. Unlucky for them, people soon recognized Sooyun's loud voice and began to crowd around the swing sets, taking pictures of the idols and updating their social networking accounts, telling everyone that Crayon was at the park.
What's Crayon doing here?
Oh my gosh, they're even prettier in person..
Why are they so informal..?

The idols noticed the large crowd that was forming and got up from the swings, silencing the crowd.
Standing in a straight line, Crayon introduced themselves. 
Annyeonghaseyo! We are.. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - Crayon-imnida!
Sooyun points at the camera. Do you fans want to be part of CrayonTV episode 4?!
Yes! Omfg, please! YESSSSSS!
I CAN'T HEAR YOU.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! The crowd screams in excitement.
Well, we're going to put on a show today - free of charge! Crowd screams even louder and begin to update their social networking accounts about how Crayon was putting on a free show at the park. More and more fans begin to arrive after receiving the notice.
Are you fans ready?! Sooyun walks over to an unoccupied bench and places the iPod & speakers on it, signalling for the camera man to watch over their stuff. What songs do you want us to perform? Carmie yells so that everyone in the crowd can hear.
I DON'T KNOW. Crowd yells back.
Oh wait.. You don't know? I don't know either. WE ALL DON'T KNOW!~ Hweri mocks the crowd, who laughs in response. (A/n; Do you guys get this joke?)
How about our entire album, Color Your World? The crowd screams in agreement. The girls get into their performance positions and the cameraman presses 'play' on the iPod. Since there were way too many people and the girls had no mics, they decided not to sing and to only dance. 

Click here for the color coded lyrics! Track #1 (Ignore the members' thoughts in the lyrics)

Finishing the first song, the fans screamed and cheered them on. Even more fans arrive after hearing the news. Soon, the park was flooded with Rainbows. Crayon began the next song.

Click here for the color coded lyrics! Track #2

Then, the idols moved on to the final song.

Click here for the color coded lyrics! Track #3

Crayon bows in appreciation and begin to sign autographs for the excited fans.
Thank you, thank you! Crayon shakes hands with many fans and signs papers as fast as possible. Rien eonni, can you sign your name with a permanent marker on my neck?!?!?! Hweri looks at the fan a bit creeped out and bewildered, then shakes her head. Sorry, that's not good for you! Eh.. heh.. Hweri awkwardly laughs and signs the piece of paper that the fan was holding instead. Okay, we need to go now! Bye Rainbows! Crayon throws kisses at everyone before scurrying off, back to their dorm. Shutting the door firmly behind them, the members take in a deep breath. Goodness.. They were like bees swarming around us. I had a fan that wanted me to sign her neck with a permanent marker.. A bit.. strange, but unique - I guess..? Someone asked me if I could sit on the bench for an hour as he drew me... Chaerin scratches her head, slightly bewildered. Well, at least that shows that our fans love us! Carmie sits down on the sofa and lays against it. Members turn to face camera. That's all we have for this week! Tune in next week for episode 5 of CrayonTV!
As for now, it's Crayon.. SIGNING OUT!

[End recording]

Once the members were sure that the cameras were not filming anymore, Hweri sat up on the couch and raised her eyebrow, "The fan was kind of creepy,  honestly.."
"Yeah, I can't disagree with that," Setsuna sighed, "We can sign papers, but definitely not necks.. and not with permanent marker."
"Our fans love us!~" Sooyun sang and laughed. Then, she put her head on Carmie's lap and her feet on Hweri's lap.
"Yah maknae!" Hweri pushed Sooyun's feet off her lap and everyone giggled.
"That's what you get for smacking my forehead at the park!"
"You want me to do that again? I'll hit you harder this time," Hweri glares at the maknae, causing shivers to go up her spine.
"No..."
"That's what I thought."
 Haejin yawned, "Let's go make lunch.."
"I wanna finish the drama that I was watching last night!" Carmie walked to her room to fetch her laptop.
"OHOHOH. I WANNA WATCH IT TOO!" Sooyun jumped up from the couch and followed Carmie.
"Well, looks like it's only gonna be me cooking," Setsuna stretched her arms and walked to the kitchen.
 Hweri, Haejin, and Chaerin perked up, "Does that mean we don't have to do the dishes?"
"No... Can we change the rules so that only the three of you do the dishes?" Setsuna poked her head out of the kitchen and looked at the two.
"Yah, I'm the leader.. I get to make rules, and I disapprove of your rule," Hweri crossed her arms together and complained.
 "Fine then. We'll vote," Setsuna yelled, "YAH. WHO WANTS HWERI, HAEJIN AND CHAERIN TO DO THE ALL THE DISHES FROM NOW ON?"
"MEMEMEMEEMEE!" Carmie ran out of the room with her hand raised.
"I second that!" Sooyun joins Carmie, also with her hand raised.
Hweri glares at the maknae again, "Do you want to die?", causing Sooyun ran back into the bedroom.
"It's 3 to 3, but the maknae should have it her way, so we win!" Setsuna poked her head back into the kitchen and continued to cook.
 "NOOOOOO," Chaerin, Haejin and Hweri moaned in agony.