CrayonTV; Ep2

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Hey guys!~ :D


The video of the girls dancing and singing to EXO-K's History received half a million views within the first 3 days. The girls were now all over the media and internet, and more people began to watch their CrayonTV video series.

This week's episode will be a tour of the girls' dorm. If you've forgotten how their dorm looks like, click here to look at it again.

[Start recording]
This is color coded!

Each member = their own color
Gray = actions
Black = all members saying it at the same time.

The screen is unfocused and blurred. When it starts to focus, Crayon is seen, standing in a straight line.
3..2..1.. Annyeonghaseyo! We are.. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - Crayon-imnida!
Welcome to episode 2 of CrayonTV! Chaerin does a cute peace-sign towards the camera. Hweri lightly smacks Chaerin on the forehead.
Before we start, we'd like to make a shoutout to you guys!
As many of you viewers know, we recently released a video of us singing and dancing to EXO-K's History.
We'd just like to thank you fans for supporting us and writing such wonderful comments to us!
Yes, we've read a couple comments, and we really do appreciate your support.
We will make sure that your support and love for us does not go to waste!
Anyway, back on subject..
This week on CrayonTV, we will be showing you our dorm!
Are you guys ready..?
*whisper* Did we clean up our rooms..?
We spent the entire morning cleaning our rooms the other day. Haejin rolls her eyes at the leader's forgetfulness.
oh...
Anyway, let the tour BEGIN!
Hweri walks over to the video camera, picks it up, and starts to film the living room.
Soo.. this is our living room. Not too shabby, ey? Carmie gives the camera a thumbs-up.
Hweri starts heading over to the bedroom. Carmie opens the bedroom door and Hweri walks inside.

This is the room that Rien, Haejin, ChaeC, and I share. It's really colorful!~ That's what I like the most about this room.
Hweri walks over to the pink bed. This is ChaeC's bed. The two top, green beds belong to Setsuna & I. Saerom sleeps on the purple & white bed.
Well, that's all we have to show for this room. Crayon walks out of the first bedroom and goes into the second one.
This is the American bedroom. Sooyun giggles at the inside joke. Annie and Ceci, the two Americans, sleep in this room.
Hweri points at the bunk bed. Annie sleeps on the top, since she's smaller and lighter, and Ceci sleeps on the bottom, because she's fatter.
YAH! Carmie stares at Hweri. I'm kidding, gosh! Hweri chuckles to herself.
Crayon leaves the bedroom and moves on to the kitchen.
3 out of the 6 of us can cook - Annie, Ceci, and I.
The leader, sub-leader, and pokerface, who are supposed to be the responsible ones in the group, cannot. They just sit and eat. -___-
We take turns washing the dishes, though. Whoever cooks that day doesn't have to wash the dishes, which means that Rien, ChaeC, and Haejin usually do the dishes.
I guess it kind of evens out our responsibilities..
Crayon exits the kitchen and walks to the bathroom & laundry room. This is self-explanatory..
The 6 girls walk back to the living room and sit down on the sofa. Well, that's all we have for this week! Next week will be a surprise episode, keke~
I hope that you will all be anticipating it! As for now.. It's Crayon SIGNING OUT.

[End Recording]

 

"That was fun! I think we're getting used to doing these v-logs," Carmie clapped in amusement.
Hweri shrugged, "It feels weird calling you guys by your stage names.."
Chaerin nodded in agreement, "Especially Sooyun and Carmie... I don't like remembering English names."
"Eh.. You'll get used to it eventually," Sooyun shrugged and walked over to the other American.
"I'm hungry..." Setsuna complained as she sat by Saerom.
"Let's go get some dukbokki," Chaerin suggested.
"We're on a diet, remember..?" Haejin reminded the latter.
Sooyun sighed and rubbed her tummy, "Guess we have no choice but to make a salad instead."
"I'll go make it!" Carmie generously offered, "I don't want to wash the dishes later~"
"WAIT NO," Sooyun jumped up from her seat, "I DON'T WANT TO WASH DISHES EITHER!"
 "Neither do I..." Setsuna protested.
The leader, sub-leader, and pokerface, who couldn't cook, sighed in defeat, "We'll wash the dishes."
"Three people making one salad? This is ridiculous," Setsuna face-palmed and walked to the kitchen. Sooyun and Carmie followed.


If you guys haven't caught on yet, I'm actually making the members call eachother using their stage names on camera.~