Chapter 9

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

After bidding farewell to Ryeowook in the morning, I remained in the apartment to have my morning coffee while waiting for Driver Lee to fetch me to work. Ryeowook and I have never taken the same car to work since we are wary of our relationship being exposed.

Last night was unforgettable. For the first time in 4.5 years together, Ryeowook confessed her love for me. But I am such a jerk that I could not tell her the same. How could I, as her abuser, have the cheek to tell her I love her? Even if she could forgive me, I don't think I have the right to accept her.

I walked to Ryeowook's dresser and put a small red box similar to the one I gifted her last night into her drawer. I did not have the courage to give her face to face yesterday. So.... I shall put it here. If she sees it, I hope she understands it.

I looked at my watch and left home for work.

Ryeowook's POV

I confessed to Kyuhyun last night but he did not say a word, what does that mean?

I was in deep thoughts as I walked into the office lift lobby. Together with the other colleagues, a tall figure stood beside me. The chattering colleagues suddenly all stopped talking and stared at the man curiously. I too turned to my side to look. He was good looking, so good looking that even I who rarely take an interest in man would stare at him a few more seconds.

I guess I stared for more than a few seconds as he turned to look at me. I shyly looked away. I could feel his eyes still on me until the lift arrived.

Before we could move, “Siwon hyung?” A familiar voice called. Kyuhyun was behind me.

“Oh, Kyuhyun ah.” They did a manly high-five and gestured to each other and entered the lift.

It was packed and both Siwon and Kyuhyun managed to enter. I was still outside the elevator alone, prepared to wait for the next one. Kyuhyun as usual, did not look at me even if I am in distress. I am almost late.

Siwon the smiled at me and pulled my wrist, dragging me into the elevator. He pulled me close to him such that I was able to squeeze in and the door closed.

“Yah, Siwon hyung, what are you doing to her?” Kyuhyun asked sternly.

“Your cute employee is waiting outside the elevator. She will be late if she doesn't take this lift.” Siwon answered which was then supported by the 'Aw...' of the other female colleagues in the elevator. I was close to Siwon's chest, so close that I could smell his colonge.

At the 10th floor, it opened and some of the people in the elevator came out. Kyuhyun swiftly grabbed me at the upper arm and separated me from Siwon. He forcefully plastered me on him instead as he pushed me against the wall and the stood in front of me.

Siwon looked around and saw me at the side. “How did you get there?” He asked curiously while I responded with a forced smile.

When it reached my office at the 35th floor, Kyuhyun discreetly held my wrist and pushed me out of the elevator. I could see the frown in between his eye brows, he is angry.

Kyuhyun's POV

How dare he touch my woman. He thinks he is so handsome? And that give him the right to touch any woman? And that woman, why did she remain in his arms? Why can't she just move away from him?

Choi Siwon is my brother in law, my wife's oppa. We have always been good friends even before I married his sister. He knows that I do not love Hwayoung and pities me for have to put up with his father and sister's nonsense. He was somewhat different from them. But his biggest flaw? A player. He has many girlfriends and was never serious with them. Not even once.

“Hyung, i'm glad you came today.” I swallowed my jealousy and said.

“It's not because you are cute that's why I agreed to help. It's just because you begged that's why I came.”

“Yeah right.” I sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter