Chapter 16

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

It's been such a long time since I slept in our apartment with Ryeowook in my arms. She was lying next to me with her facing me, that gorgeous body which I missed so much. Ryeowook turned around to face me lazily and opened her eyes cutely.

“Good morning, y.” I teased.

She blushed and covered herself in the blanket.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked.

She nodded.

I leaned forward to give her a kiss on the forehead.

“Kyuhyun ah, I have something to say.”

“What is it?”

“I....”

“What is it?”

“Nothing.”

“Are you still asleep?” I joked. Isn't she my cutest bear?

Ryeowook's POV

We cuddled for the next few moments before getting up to dress for work. We held hands down to the car.

But suddenly, we were surrounded by dozens of reporters, flooded with questions. Camera lights flashed non stop, snapping pictures of us. Kyuhyun covered my face with his body as he escorted me into the car. Along the way, I could hear questions like 'Mr Cho, is it true that you are having an affair with your new employee?', 'Is there anything you want to say to Mrs Cho?', 'You are portrayed as the perfect husband, do you have anything to say about your affair?'.

After much difficulty, Kyuhyun and I entered the car and he drove off. Along the way, he intertwined our finger to show me support.

“There's nothing to worry about.”

“Kyuhyun ah... Don't worry about me.”

He smiled at me and kissed the back of my hand.

The company lobby was filled with reporters too so Kyuhyun used the secret carpark route to enter the building. Kyuhyun fetched me all the way into my office where everyone was already gossiping.

I admire my man for not being affected by them at all. He held my hands into the office and gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

I blushed at his gestured and smiled sweetly at myself.

Kyuhyun's POV

I am sure it is Hwayoung that let the news out to the media. As expected, she was waiting for me in my office.

“What do you want?” I asked.

She smirked “You want a divorce? By all means! Go ahead. But before that, I want to destroy you. With you image sculpted so perfectly, you should not what would happen to your company when your scandal is released.”

“If this is what you want, I will play along with you.” I walked to my desk and opened the drawer. I pulled out a document and threw it on the table in front of Hwayoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter