Chapter 7

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

“Mr Cho, i am surprised that you would want to meet me after 4 years.”

“I want to meet you because you did not keep your promise, Mr Kim.” I said to Ryeowook's uncle.

“What...”

“You 'sold' your niece to me and promised not to look for her anymore. But i understand that you met her 2 days ago to get favors from her?” i said.

Ryeowook's uncle look flustered, “I'm sorry, my wife called wookie because our daughter desperately needs money for her education.”

“Oh come on, do you think that I came here without doing any homework? Your daughter did not do well in her studies. You need the money for the gambling debts and to send your daughter for idol trainee lessons.”

Mr kim was stunned by what i said.

“You played the nice guy in front of Ryeowook and your wife, the bad guy. Together, you played on Ryeowook's heart to feed you bandits.” I continued.

“Oh don't say that, she is just dumb. I am just helping you add to her misery, Mr Cho.”

I snapped my fingers to signal a group of burly men enter Mr Kim's cafe. They chased customers away and used a baseball bat to destroy their tables, chairs and glass.

“NO!!!” Mr Kim shouted.

I grabbed the elderly by the collar and said “This is just a warning. Find Ryeowook one more time and i will make sure that it's your daughter that will be sold to be a e.”

He swallowed his saliva and nodded profusely.

I threw him on the ground and turned around. I smirked at Ryeowook who was standing a distance behind me crying her eyes out. So this year's revenge plan for my dad's death anniversary is to let Ryeowook see the true colors of the people she call family.

“Welcome, Kim Ryeowook.” I called.

She ran out of the cafe crying, into the raining streets. My stupid heart suddenly felt worried about her so I chased her from behind.

I couldn't care about my Armani suit getting drenched. I grabbed her by the wrist and tried pulling her to my car.

“Let me go!” she demanded.

“I said follow me!”

I firmly pushed her into my car despite her struggles and drove away from the cafe to our apartment as i did not want the paparazzi to see me fighting with my mistress in the rain.

She got off the car as soon as i pulled off in the carpark.

“Kim Ryeowook!” I called her sternly.

We were both dripping wet but we couldn't care about it. We shared the elevator without speaking a word.

I know that my secret lover is dead angry.

As soon as we entered the apartment afte keying in the passcode, Ryeowook turned around to face me with a glare.

“How could you do this to me? Must you leave me with no one to rely on anymore? You sent me a text to come to my uncle's cafe to make me listen to that isn't it?”

“Well, you can take it that I want you to stop sacrificing for them.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter