Chapter 11

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

For the next few cooking lessons, i took it with Mrs Cho. During the breaks, she would tell me some of the silly things Kyuhyun did with her. He sounded like a different person from . From what she told me, it seems like Kyuhyun is hopelessly in love with her.

If that's true, then... has Kyuhyun been faking it in front of me? Saying that i'm his only one....

Well, only one of them will be lying and i choose to trust Kyuhyun.

“How was your lesson?” Kyuhyun asked when i arrived home.

“It was....enriching.”

“Great so what dish are you going to cook for me tonight?” He hugged me from behind.

I stopped to grab his hand and release it from me.

“What is wrong?” He asked.

“Kyu ah.... I.....”

“What?”

“What is your wife like?”

“What?”

“Nothing.” I tried to walk away but kyuhyun grabbed me back. “What is wrong with you today? You never ask about my wife. Did something happen?”

“It's just that i have never heard you talk about your wife and i am curious.”

“Well, you have seen her and you know that i do not have any feelings for her.”

“Is that so?” I cannot help but be skeptical about what he said. I just stood up and retired to the room, leaving Kyuhyun alone in the living room, bewildered.

Kyuhyun's POV

I have no idea why Ryeowook has been so sensitive lately. She seem to be very interested in my wife and sometimes, i notice that she would avoid me.

Could it be, she feels that i have not been putting in effort in our relationship?

I decided to give her a surprise by preparing a bouquet of flowers and fetch her at her cooking lesson when i told her that i cannot make it.

I arrived 15 minutes before the class ended and peeked into the classroom.

There she is, in a cute laced apron cooking. I smiled unknowingly like an idiot.

The lady beside her spoke and she turned around to smile. Wait, that lady looks oddly familiar.

That is my wife!

What are the two of them doing in the same class?

Now that i recall, Ryeowook's weird behaviour started after she joined the class. That old hag must have told her weird things and...... she must have known about our relationship.

I was too shocked myself to give Ryeowook anymore surprise. I left in my car.

Ryeowook's POV

Class ended and i walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter