Chapter 15

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

The workplace was never ever the same. People whispered behind my back and at times I hear them say 'That is Mr Cho's mistress.'

'Isn't she a new staff?'

'I know right. She must have seduced him. Poor Mrs Cho.'

I could no longer lift my head high in office. Even my best supporter Yuri has stopped talking to me. She has been a fan of Kyuhyun so i am sure that she will not be able to accept that i lied about our relationship.

I thought about it the whole night and understand that I can no longer be in the same company as Kyuhyun, especially when everyone knows about our relationship now. I took a deep breath outside Manager Park's office before entering.

“Manager Park.”

"Ryeowook ssi, please amend this report. Take your time, just give it to me by this week." Manager Park said to me warmly. I think he is the only one who would talk to me now although I know that his motive was to get to my good books.

I could see Yuri's expression of disgust at Manager Prark.

I took out a white envelope behind my back and gave it to him. Manager Park froze and he looked like a spoiled video.

“Ryeowook ssi did I do anything wrong?” He asked.

“Mwo? Manager nim, I am resigning.”

“I know. If you resign, how am I going to answer to Mr Cho? Do you want me to get fired? He already warned me this morning not to accept your resignation if you were to tender.”

“MWO?” How could that dictator do that?

Manager Park pushed my resignation letter back to my hands. “If you want to resign, please give it to Mr Cho. I don't want to have anything to do with it.”

“Manager nim!” I watched him quicky leave his room to avoid me.

Just then, my phone vibrated with a text message received. Its from Kyu, his nth message for the day. I have not replied him a single one yet. As much as I wanted to be in his arms right now, I think that it should be time we stop this relationship. I will only drag his future down with me.

“M...Mr Cho!” I heard Manager Park call out. I lifted my head to see Kyu marching towards me openly.

“Why are you not replying any of my messages?” Kyuhyun asked sternly.

Wary of the eyes of others, I lowered my head and spoke softly, “I don't think I have anything to say to you right now.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK?”

“Shhh....” I shushed my lover with a finger over my lips.

Kyuhyun looked around at the colleagues staring at us. He smirked at them and held my hands tightly and lifted them up to the air.

“Yes, we are in this kind of relationship.” He waved our interwined hands to show off to the on-lookers. They were embarassed by Kyuhyun and looked away pretending not to notice.

“Let's go.” Kyuhyun pulled me out of the office.

“Yah...” I followed him reluctantly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter