Chapter 3

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook POV

Knowing that the legitimate wife of Kyuhyun is in the same building makes me totally uneasy. I felt as if someone is here to catch me for all the sins that i have committed.

“Everyone, come on! We need to line up at the exit to honour the VIPs leaving.” Manager Park said to us. My colleagues were all too happy to get an official break from work and thus happily left their work desk. While I, reluctantly moved with a heavy heart.

I lined beside Yuri and the others to form a long snake of queue. We waited for a moment before Manager Park ran towards us excitedly to say “They are here. Hurry, bow.”

Without ado, everyone bowed as the VIPs walked past. I wasn't able to catch a glimpse of the guests when we delivered the flowers but now that i'm nearer, i realise that the guests were a group of caucasians.

As they walked nearer to me, I could hear that the language that they were speaking sounded like french. Kyuhyun spoke to them fluently with Mrs Cho adding in sometimes. Without the need to lift my head, I could recognise Kyuhyun's shoes when he walked past me.

“Ah, excuse me.” Mrs Cho paused in front of me.

Hesistantly, i lifted my head. She was smiling at me warmly. I couldn't help but feel guilt-stricken. I peeked at Kyuhyun who was staring at us at a distance too, expressionless.

“Did you buy the flowers earlier?” Mrs Cho asked.

I was too nervous to speak a word.

“Yes!” Yuri spoke on my behalf.

“Thank you, they are lovely. The guests love it.”

I couldn't reply and only gave a weak smile. She then continued her walk towards Kyuhyun and clinged her arms around his.

I finally can breathe after she left. I heaved a sigh of relief. I was so afraid that she actually knew about my relationship with Kyuhyun.

“Mrs Cho is so nice isn't she?” Yuri asked. I smiled and remained silent.

Cho Kyuhyun, how coud you have an affair with the innocent me when you have such a nice wife?

 

 

'Not coming tonight, dun wait up.' The message read on the screen of my phone. I scoffed at the message. As if I would wait.

Finally, a night of peace. Kyuhyun spends the night with me almost every day but on some days, he would spend it at his home, the home with his wife. I'm sure she would have prepared warm baths and petal decorated bed to enjoy a passionate night with him.

I'm sure he would be enjoying his time there.

Wait, what's this? Am i jealous? Hell no!

I laid on our king-sized bed, spreading my limbs openly. I have the bed all to myself tonight!

It's been a long time since i woke up to the sound of my alarm and not by the molest of Kyuhyun. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter