Chapter 12

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

I stopped going for the cooking lessons altogether after that day and Mrs Cho did call me after that but i did not answer. If she really knows that i am Kyuhyun's secret lover, then by quiting the class is going to mean that i know about her knowing too. Then i think our showdown is going to happen soon.

I entered the lift of the office building in the morning. To my surprise, Kyuhyun was in it too with some other people. Kyuhyun did not come to our apartment for 2 days already as he said that he had to be at his wife's home till their 5th wedding anniversary is over next week since the paparazzi would be around to try and get any evidence for scandal of this model couple. I missed my Kyu but tried not to smile as it would be weird.

I bowed at my CEO and stood at the back together with him. He secretly intertwined his fingers with mine and we held them tightly. I could feel the warmth of his heart.

I reached my level and wanted to leave the elevator but Kyuhyun held my hands tight, forbidding me to go. I had no choice but to stay behind as the door closed again. As the elevator rose, it emptied along the way leaving the two of us alone now.

“I missed my level.” I complained.

“Then should i bring you down again?” He asked. Kyuhyun is just childish sometimes. When the elevator opened at the 68th floor, he closed it again and pushed me to the far corner opposite where we were standing.

Kyuhyun pressed the 35th floor, my office level and the elevator moved again.

“This spot is the blind spot of the CCTV.” He crushed his lips onto mine as soon as he finished talking. He my lips sweetly which made me smile. Soon, the elevator paused. We looked at the screen, it is nor 35th floor yet, someone is going to come in. I quickly push Kyuhyun hard far away from me. I used a little too much strength and Kyuhyun almost hit the wall opposite me.

He glared at me and i mouthed a 'Sorry'.

The door opened and an elderly man entered. Suddenly, Kyuhyun turned serious and bowed at the man. “Abonim.”

Abonim? Then it is Kyuhyun's father in law and Mrs Cho's father?

“Oh, Kyuhyun ah. I wanted to look for you for lunch. You know, we haven't met for quite some time.”

“Sure, Abonim.” Kyuhyun replied sternly. Kyuhyun seldom sounded so respectful, i guess his father in law is someone he respects very much.

I reached my destination and left the elevator after giving my CEO a slight bow.

Kyuhyun's POV

I felt a sting in my heart when i see Ryeowook having to act like a worthless mistress in front of others. I want very much to show her off to everyone but i am useless, i have too much to lose if i do that.

“Kyuhyun ah... It's her?” My father-in-law suddenly spoke.

I froze.

“It's her?” He repeated.

“What do you mean, abonim?” I feigned innocence.

“The one that took your heart but broke my daught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter